It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Breitbart was Assassinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Why Breitbart was Assassinated

www.youtube.com

Dr. James David Manning explains why Andrew Breitbart was assasinated. Recorded on 9 March 2012.
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
As many of us know, Manning is hellbent to bring down Obama. Rightly so (if birth certificate is forged) and I can't believe he would put his reputation on the line and make this stuff up.
Basically what he's saying is, Breitbart knew for a FACT that Osama Bin Laden was never killed. It was 'staged' to take the focus off of Obama's birth certificate snafu.

Pretty powerful!!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
Here's the video

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The entire Osama Bin Laden sounded crazy from the get-go especially that according to FOX news, he's been dead since 2001.
Obama is a sham and fake.

This government is so corrupt it's unfathomable. If we don't get Ron Paul in.....kiss your butts goodbye because if they're doing this to 'celebrities' do you think they care about you?

Osama is probably down in Paraguay sipping umbrella drinks with Cheney and Bush!

December 26, 2001
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Interesting stuff, he kind of lays his conspiracy theories out there with no proof though, at least throw some evidence out there to back up your claims. As for the Obama birth certificate, I'm not a 'birther', it may be real, I'd like someone to scan a birth certificate and attempt to get 10 layers though. As for the Osama Bin Laden wikileak, where is it?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I can honestly say that I'm one of those folks that has never believed that Osama lived past 2001.

Do you really think that the government would murder someone like Breitbart when they know that most of the public doesn't buy their B.S?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Mere hours after President Obama announced the death of Osama bin Laden, supported by incontrovertible DNA evidence, the conspiracy theorists are hard at work. Andrew Breitbart, a prominent right-wing commentator with close ties to the Republican Party and the Tea Party, is pushing the theory on his website Big Peace.

On Breitbart’s website, J. Michael Waller, suggests Obama take a number of extraordinary steps so he can “make sure [Osama] is dead.” Pictures are apparently not enough. Walker asserts that he needs to be able to “walk right up to bin Laden’s corpse and view it.”

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Interesting stuff, he kind of lays his conspiracy theories out there with no proof though, at least throw some evidence out there to back up your claims. As for the Obama birth certificate, I'm not a 'birther', it may be real, I'd like someone to scan a birth certificate and attempt to get 10 layers though. As for the Osama Bin Laden wikileak, where is it?

It's been proven to be a fake. I'll try to dig up the dirt on that later

Obama is a liar, sneak, phony and fake. He was 'selected' to bring America to our knees. He is destroying this country and if this man cannot at least TRY to accommodate some of us and show us his REAL birth certificate then...he is useless and Americans should demand he leave office (not that that would do any good)

But the ironic part about this is, he's a prefect representation of this country. Because this country is nothing but a sham since 1913. And John F Kennedy knew that and that's why HE was assassinated.

(end rant)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

It's been proven to be a fake. I'll try to dig up the dirt on that later

Obama is a liar, sneak, phony and fake. He was 'selected' to bring America to our knees. He is destroying this country and if this man cannot at least TRY to accommodate some of us and show us his REAL birth certificate then...he is useless and Americans should demand he leave office (not that that would do any good)

But the ironic part about this is, he's a prefect representation of this country. Because this country is nothing but a sham since 1913. And John F Kennedy knew that and that's why HE was assassinated.

(end rant)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Why does the story keep changing? First he was 'killed' because of the video, then when the video shows nothing, other excuses are made up. The guy had heart problems and died.

By the way, that video loses all credibility after 16:05
This rant is funnier than rants by Alex Jones
edit on 3-12-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
now theres no way of verifying this but its entirely plausible!

I never bought the Obama kills Osama story ONE bit, especially after they said they dumped his body in the ocean right after chasing him for more then 10 years!! what a joke!

then we hear that chinook comes down with members of seal team 6.... which conviniently we dont know who was in the raid AND we don't know who died in the chopper attack

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Mere hours after President Obama announced the death of Osama bin Laden, supported by incontrovertible DNA evidence, the conspiracy theorists are hard at work. Andrew Breitbart, a prominent right-wing commentator with close ties to the Republican Party and the Tea Party, is pushing the theory on his website Big Peace.

On Breitbart’s website, J. Michael Waller, suggests Obama take a number of extraordinary steps so he can “make sure [Osama] is dead.” Pictures are apparently not enough. Walker asserts that he needs to be able to “walk right up to bin Laden’s corpse and view it.”

thinkprogress.org...

and just a heads up to readers, this article is dated May 2nd, 2011, ONE day after Osama's supposed death
edit on 12-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Any document you scan & then open with Adobe Illustrator is going to be broken into layers & objects. Illustrator does this to help you edit the new document. So I dunno about any other proofs, but the "layers" argument is the height of ignorance. I showed this on ATS with examples at the height of the birther argument. About 6 people paid any attention. The rest were too hellbent for leather to care about logic.

Sorry this is OT to OP...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

The problem is, you're like a petulant child here.

Think about it.

If someone proves you wrong, the adult thing to do is acknowledge it and move on. You (and other useful idiots) on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge when you're proven wrong. You just keep dawdling on and on like Orly Taitz high on angel dust.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

This is the same "pastor" that has called obama a "Long legged mackdaddy" rofl

Yeah no...Breitbart suffered a heart attack as a result of an undiagnosed heart condition...many people die of that every day.

bye

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Does this guy post on ATS? seems like he might be behind some of the threads we get daily about Obama hiding his BC and spending millions hiding

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Yeah no...Breitbart suffered a heart attack as a result of an undiagnosed heart condition...many people die of that every day.

bye

Hey, I got some swamp land you might be interested in..........................................

Who cares if he's a pastor or a paper hanger? To me it makes sense. In a sick twisted way.
All but one lousy photo-shopped photo.... of a dead Osama?
Bush got half the country wanting to make a commemorative stamp with his corpse.

And......he gets 'dumped' in the sea?
Who does that? Probably the same people who carted off WTC steel to China!

Did you see my FOX news link? Osama was dead for 9 years. Pakistan's Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto said so herself and SHE was killed. Or...did she have a heart attack too?

WAKE UP.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Regarding the Birth Certificate issue - Here is the press conference Sheriff Arpaio held. Its an hour and 20 minutes and addresses several key areas and why the evidence suggest a fraud.

As far as Breitbart I have heard a few theories, with the dominant one being video showing Obama with 2 people during protests.

bye

Apparently the Coroner does not share your position. An Autopsy was requested to verify cause of death, which is not usually done. What made it different here?
edit on 12-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Requesting an autopsy =/ assassination

Nothing wrong to have an open mind, just don't open it too much where your brains fall out

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

The problem is, you're like a petulant child here.

Think about it.

If someone proves you wrong, the adult thing to do is acknowledge it and move on. You (and other useful idiots) on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge when you're proven wrong. You just keep dawdling on and on like Orly Taitz high on angel dust.

Who are you?
Are you trying to scold me with your : "Think about it ?
What are you talking about?
Proves who wrong? Me? About what?

Clearly this country is divided. We as a nation will never approve of one leader collectively. But year after year the leaders get worse. Obama is actually worse than Bush and that was an impossible feat to beat.

So.............lemme ask ya: Got your Obama '12 bumper sticker yet?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Xcathdra

Requesting an autopsy =/ assassination

Nothing wrong to have an open mind, just don't open it too much where your brains fall out

Your talking to a person who hates conspiracy theories... I prefer the traditional response using common sense.. However, this whole thing is just down right goofy. I cannot stand Alex Jones, at all. However, this video discussing Breitbart, Sheriff Arpaio, fraud, Perkins Cole law firm and the lawyer who became white house council is just full of weird coincidences that make me really wonder if something else is not going on.

The AJ video below ties together a bunch of information alluded to in the Arpaio press conference.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join