It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Breitbart was Assassinated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I keep seeing this threads like this and I just want to share my opinion. Andrew Breitbart because most like myself have no idea who he is. Why assassinate a man who perhaps what? Five percent of the population of america knows about? People get assassinated because they are well known and liked and can raise an army? Why would the government care? Seriously. Come on , Assassinating this guy would be like stepping on an ant. It'd just be pointless.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Reptius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Assination, heart failure.... either or, the world is a better place without Andrew Breitbart. Journalism is a better place without him. Now if only Limbaugh would OD on Oxy...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by Xcathdra

Requesting an autopsy =/ assassination

Nothing wrong to have an open mind, just don't open it too much where your brains fall out

Your talking to a person who hates conspiracy theories... I prefer the traditional response using common sense.. However, this whole thing is just down right goofy. I cannot stand Alex Jones, at all. However, this video discussing Breitbart, Sheriff Arpaio, fraud, Perkins Cole law firm and the lawyer who became white house council is just full of weird coincidences that make me really wonder if something else is not going on.

The AJ video below ties together a bunch of information alluded to in the Arpaio press conference.

I would be afraid to meet someone who does like Alex Jones. The disembodied intelligence, calling itself Spectra, or Hoova (or Alex Jones' head), claims to be a Rhombus 4-D computer, into which the souls, bodies, and minds of intelligent beings have been transferred. You are a smart being don't transfer your mind and soul to Alex Jones conspiracy mongering (He can trace Kevin Bacon to Perkins Cole, to Kennedy assassination, to Roswell.) The oligopoly of fear paranoia media.

So Groucho's show is a call to us. On what do we bet our lives? Whom or what do we trust to bring us life?
edit on 13-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
He wasn't assassinated.
Deep down y'all know this right?

His "tape" of Obama was a joke .
(it was Obama at Harvard saying nice things about his professor)
That's just pathetic. They make you think it's Obama planning to make
American child daycares "Black Panther daycares".

As hard as Andrew and his billionaire buddies have
looked, they have found nothing on Obama.
(well nothing that lives in reality)
Man that would make me so mad, my heart would explode.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
He wasn't assassinated.
Deep down y'all know this right?

His "tape" of Obama was a joke .
(it was Obama at Harvard saying nice things about his professor)
That's just pathetic. They make you think it's Obama planning to make
American child daycares "Black Panther daycares".

As hard as Andrew and his billionaire buddies have
looked, they have found nothing on Obama.
(well nothing that lives in reality)
Man that would make me so mad, my heart would explode.

Suck it Jones, Bill Clinton is coming to my town this weekend, I am going to ask him about the Bohemian grove ceremony. Alex Jones show is sort of like opening up a drawer and believing it to be full of goodies, but it is just a false truth with more automatons life-like in motion, awkward in manoeuvres convey the idea of truth, but in reality is fear mongering. He would be talking more about Lord Shelbourne and the sorcerer's apprentice of the Liberalism that is gutting us, they don't need to kill people they are assassinating our minds (with Liberalism.)
edit on 13-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by muse7

Did you see my FOX news link? Osama was dead for 9 years. Pakistan's Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto said so herself and SHE was killed. Or...did she have a heart attack too?

WAKE UP.

FOX NEWS!!! Really!!! You are gonna come on here and attack Obie with Fox News facts? Really? Seriously though, Fox News? A Fox News link. Really? That isn't even worth researching.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

Don't leave out potassium as another substance which has been used to cause heart failure and it's hard to trace unless your looking for it specifically?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

Hence the term essentially... COD was determined by the Doctor at the Hospital and the ME / Coroner are doing their thing. There autopsy result will essentially be the same as the Hospitals unless it turns up something the hospital did not detect, and I doubt they are going to.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by howie0

FOX NEWS!!! Really!!! You are gonna come on here and attack Obie with Fox News facts? Really? Seriously though, Fox News? A Fox News link. Really? That isn't even worth researching.

I don't care if it was HLN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN or ESPN......it was mentioned in MAINSTREAM MEDIA website that says: OSAMA WAS DEAD in 2001.

Don't take that position of "Oh, it's FOX News" as an explanation. FOX News is not the best, in fact, the worse in my eyes but it's not like they are they are the National Enquirer or Weekly World News.

FOX printed it and nothing was said about it? They had an opportunity to retract it but did they?....no!

It's very likely Osama has been dead for many years. And once you consider that, his strange death ritual makes sense.
So if Breitbart had this verified...that, Osama was dead long before Obama had him killed then......that's pretty big and his death would make sick sense too.

Try coming back with a better defense other than "Fox News?" next time.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
I keep seeing this threads like this and I just want to share my opinion. Andrew Breitbart because most like myself have no idea who he is. Why assassinate a man who perhaps what? Five percent of the population of america knows about? People get assassinated because they are well known and liked and can raise an army? Why would the government care? Seriously. Come on , Assassinating this guy would be like stepping on an ant. It'd just be pointless.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Reptius because: (no reason given)

People also get assassinated on principle and as pay back. We only HEAR about famous people who get assassinated but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen every single day of the year. Ask the Mafia!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I wonder why radical al queida world would not correct news reports that Binladen is dead. I dont think he was dead until the recent raid. It would be in his and al queidas best interest to let the world think he was dead to take pressure off him.

The MSM reports were quoting people who were giving conjecture on the topic and nothing was ever confirmed.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I think if the coroner finds death by natural causes,
it would be a clear cut case of murder by potassium chloride.

So you have already decided what the truth is based on nothing but your imagination and nothing is going to change it. You already have your dismissals ready for anything that goes against what you already decided. So why bother even get online or talk to other people about anything ever? Why use sources and link to things?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

So you have already decided what the truth is based on nothing but your imagination and nothing is going to change it. You already have your dismissals ready for anything that goes against what you already decided. So why bother even get online or talk to other people about anything ever? Why use sources and link to things?

In addition to the above questions from LErickson, please tell us if mees lines were present? Also why PC? Why not sucs? Why does it have to be a conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Because they're Al-CIAda!

And they knew that people would miss the blip about Osama being dead in 2001.

Did you see all the fools that "celebrated" last year?

Do you think that they had the intelligence to realize that Osama was already dead?

I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

There needs to be a case first before it can be rested.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Did you consider the way I wrote that ?

Didn't it seem a bit like a joke.

Read the post above that one

and then 2 down ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SicknessofChoice
reply to post by F4guy

Don't leave out potassium as another substance which has been used to cause heart failure and it's hard to trace unless your looking for it specifically?

You've been watching too much CSI or something. A good forensic pathologist will always check potassium levels since hyper- or hypo- kalemia is a great diagnostic tool. And as an alkali metal it is relatively easy to qualify and quantify. I normally use atomic absprption spectrophotometry using the ASTM D4192-08 protocol to test for K levels as well as lithium and sodium ion levels.A normal potassium range would be from 3.5 to 5 milliequivalents/liter of blood.
Another thing to keep in mind in an analysis of autopsy results is that somewhat elevated K levels are a byproduct of death and decomp. Potassium is found primarily inside cellular structures and a breakdown of those structures can release potassium

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I don't care if it was HLN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN or ESPN......it was mentioned in MAINSTREAM MEDIA website that says: OSAMA WAS DEAD in 2001.

How come you'll rely on the "MAINSTREAM MEDIA" when they're reporting something that supports your position on a topic, but not any other time?

They're either always liars and in on it with TPTB, or they're not. Which is it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Did you consider the way I wrote that ?

Didn't it seem a bit like a joke.

Read the post above that one

and then 2 down ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well accusations of KCL poisoning usually make me completely piss my pants but I guess you did not tell it right.
So you do not believe he was murdered? You are not going to insist that he was no matter what facts come out that say he was not? I would love to know now. You do not seem to let the truth get in your way very often and I guess if this is humor, I am lost.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Well accusations of KCL poisoning usually make me completely piss my pants but I guess you did not tell it right.
So you do not believe he was murdered? You are not going to insist that he was no matter what facts come out that say he was not? I would love to know now. You do not seem to let the truth get in your way very often and I guess if this is humor, I am lost.

"Why Breitbart was Assassinated"
(thread title)

My "theories" would be:

1) He had a heart attack (no foul play involved)
and it was a genuine coincidence that he died March 1st.

2) He was murdered.

2a) induced by KCL (murdered)
2b) induced by tainted medication (murdered)

3) He isn't dead.

3a) fake death because of threats
3b) fake death because of anticipated threats

The Coroner's report will probably be true and accurate,
But, what if somebody corrupts the reports ?
How would we be convinced of a guaranteed uncorrupted report ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join