It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Breitbart was Assassinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Human_Alien

I can honestly say that I'm one of those folks that has never believed that Osama lived past 2001.

Do you really think that the government would murder someone like Breitbart when they know that most of the public doesn't buy their B.S?

Our government murdered 3000 of their own on 9-11 and continues to murder innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan. Soon, Iran.
They slaughter hundreds of thousands each year so I suggest you not use the words: "government' and 'murder' in a form of a question because you sound idiotic.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

I don't mean to derail your thread, but this last sentence in your link got me thinking.

"Abode"? As in his last "home"?

Did our Seal Six Team finally find this "abode" in April 2011?

That would make sense in more ways than just the obvious. Like, even given the overwhelming evidence of his demise, his remains would be the only verifiable evidence that he is dead. Plus, his body may have been thrown in the ocean to prevent any forensics proving date of death.

OMG! The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced this IS IT!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

[rolls eyes]

Anyone that believes Breitbart was assassinated is past just conspiracy minded and into delusional territory...

Let's see how many other Ron Paul supporters jump on this nonsense...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The entire Osama Bin Laden sounded crazy from the get-go especially that according to FOX news, he's been dead since 2001.
Obama is a sham and fake.

This government is so corrupt it's unfathomable. If we don't get Ron Paul in.....kiss your butts goodbye because if they're doing this to 'celebrities' do you think they care about you?

Please listen... No matter who sits in the office of the POTUS (President of the United States)... that person will continue the hidden global agenda. Ron Paul will go the route of every previous President since JFK if he is elected. Think about it: why do people spend hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars to take an office that pays only $450K annually? Does that make sense? Yes, there are "fringe benefits" and the like. But, just think about it. The money differential does not add-up.

No ONE person elected President can "save" our country because the system is too large and already bought and paid-for. If one person could have made a difference, then President Obama would already have done so, for he is one of the people with the most integrity elected since JFK. You have seen what happens when a *good* person is elected President: the opposing party (in this case the Republicans) adopted a strategy of I HOPE YOU FAIL to immense success. You see, if you aren't as dirty as those around you in D.C., then they won't play with you. Instead of embracing his leadership and working with him, they stonewalled just about EVERYTHING. it's easier to destroy than to create.

If Ron Paul were elected, don't expect anything different. Too much money has already bought BOTH SIDES and no matter who "wins," the victors will be in debt to the people (bankers and corporations) with the money.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
That is a very realistic question given that the new classifications that have been given to "domestic terrorism" and recent rulings that it is OK to kill American "terrorists."

Who wouldn't wonder? Greater misdeed have been done for political reasons.
The Rev. is one of the few that has the audacity (and protection) to speak up what many are mulling over.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

i love ATS , an " analysis " of why mr Breitbart was ` assasinated - utterly lacking any evidence that mr Breitbart was assasinated

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

exactly... again, a major "investigation," based purely on a youtube video, made by a guy with no evidence...

It'd be a joke except people seem to believe it as fact..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I think part of that has to do with the Coroner requesting an autopsy, which is standard in cases where a person dies from natural causes that aren't normal (IE heart attack at 43 years old). The hidden heart issues are most likely going to be the cause, but because he didn't discuss his medical issues in public, people will view it as out of the ordinary.

The initial autopsy report is done but the Coroners office is withholding those results until toxicology / tissue results come back so they dont have to play the what if waiting game.

The flip side of the coin revolves around his history and the enemies he has made, coupled with the whole Arpaio meeting and the Sheriffs recent press conference.

Talk about your perfect conspiracy theory storm.. As I stated I hate conspiracy theories, and im not a fan of Alex Jones either. The coincidences that popped up linking the various groups together is interesting though (people involved / topic / election season gearing up / etc).

Im going to guess the coroner report will be the same as the Hospital's in term of cause of death - Natural causes - Heart Attack.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Agreed with all of that 100%.

The sad thing is people will say, "see, the coroner is investigating, that's evidence" and then when the results come back as natural causes, the same people will say, "see the coroner is covering it up"....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think if the coroner finds death by natural causes,
it would be a clear cut case of murder by potassium chloride.

I think Breitbart found some very damning evidence against Obama.

The evidence has either been stolen,
or the evidence will be released soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I think if the coroner finds death by natural causes,
it would be a clear cut case of murder by potassium chloride.

I think Breitbart found some very damning evidence against Obama.

The evidence has either been stolen,
or the evidence will be released soon.

Lol something that will show up during an autopsy. There are other methods available that would not show up in an autopsy or toxicology tests.

Ive been thinking a lot about this topic and the birth certificate issue and I keep coming back to the same conclusion. Just how incompetent are the people behind the conspiracies? Its almost as if they are using Mr. Bean and Inspector Clouseau as the criminal henchmen taking orders from Dr. Evil.

Paper trails, conflicting stories, amateur mistakes.... The only way this makes sense is if it was intentionally done that way to throw people off the track by coming to the same conclusion.

Is it possible that the most absurd answer might be the right answer?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I kind of have the same idea.

It's all been too easy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ooh, a comedian as well.

There will be no "Obama 2012" bumper sticker for me.

Nowhere in my post did I say that I support him.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe about Osama's death, tbh. We're being told he was killed and his body dumped in the ocean as soon as possible so as not to offend his religion but I have great doubt about who and when he was killed. Only the priviledged and gullible in office have claimed to have seen the photos. Even if every word of his killing is true, why is it untouchable and full of holes?

As for John Wheeler, (unless something new has surfaced that I'm unaware of), this man's death is also surrounded by many unanswered quesitons.

We May Never Know How John Wheeler Died

"What's confusing to me is that, usually, you know that (someone was killed) because you have something like a gunshot wound, stabbing wounds, bludgeoning -- something that clearly could not have been self-induced. But no details like that have been released.

Didn't a female government worker's car explode during the same time frame of John Wheeler's death? I can't recall much of it except that one evening she drove into her driveway, hittiing the garage door and her car caught fire or exploded (?). She didn't survive.

When I see things like this, I can't help it, I think back to Ron Brown... sorry but I can't help it.

As for Breitbart, the first words that came out of my mouth (to my sister) was "they got him", when she phoned me about the news of his death.
I can't say who "they" are specifically but quite a few come to mind. Until I hear different and concrete, I will never believe he died of natural causes.
Maybe he was assassinated because someone thought he had some real and hard evidence but what he actually had was not what they thought it was.

It's my opinion that people are being assassinated by people who don't care if it's covered up carelessly, after all, we're passing laws to cover their rears now.

edit on 12-3-2012 by sweetliberty because: spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Autopsy results? Anyone? Yeah, I just find it convenient that someone who had dirt on Barry just happened to die. I am not calling it an assassination nor am I calling it death by natural cause, until it is CONFIRMED. I will just call this a mystery that will remain in the dusty archives...If we never find the answers that we are looking for, one could only believe that this death was planned, and will be hidden from the public eye.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, this story came too easy.

The timing was impeccable.

I'm just waiting for someone to come up with a new conspiracy theory that somehow Breitbart faked his own death in order to bring publicity to his cause, his new website, and to blame Obama's camp.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

download the birth cert from whitehouse dot gov and look for yourself... there are 8 layers, OCR cannot explain them.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sorry, posted on wrong blog
edit on 12-3-2012 by Henley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Apparently the Coroner does not share your position. An Autopsy was requested to verify cause of death, which is not usually done. What made it different here?
edit on 12-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Now why would you falsely state that an autopsy in these circumstances is "not usually done"? California Code Section 27491 requires that an autopsy be performed when, among other reasons, the death is unattended by a physician, and since Breitbart died suddenly while walking alone, the ME would always require an autopsy in these circumstances.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

You have no idea what you're talking about...

This has been debunked repeatedly and the same thing has been shown to happen repeatedly on real documents

This is one of many examples:

On top of that about a million actual experts say that this layer # is not proof of a fake...

Though Taitz's fake expert seems to disagree.. ha!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join