It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Prove Racial Equality To me....

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
posted too quick, will have a comment soon...
edit on 11-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Stop with these stupid race thread already.

I can only handle so many in a week and they all turn out the same

But of course freedom of expression, go a..

edit on 11-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well, the thread title says it all

Note to mods: You can move this anywhere you want, but please leave my reply to this post and please close it.

RACE: What defines members of a race is the ability to procreate.

All Human Beings, are able to procreate, so it would conclude that every Human Being is of the same race.

The Human Race. Hair Color, Skin Color, and Eye Color are ATTRIBUTES of a member of the Human Race.

That should settle it....once and for all.



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Stop with these stupid race thread already.

I can only handle so many in a week and they all turn out the same

But of course freedom of expression, go a..

edit on 11-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)


My god for real....

The only way we'll ever have racial equality, is by not talking about it all the freaking time. I came to ATS to talk about aliens, bigfoot, and ghosts.....not to talk about muslims vs christians, whites vs blacks, etc.



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103
 


LOL I hear ya Fister, I'm lookin' for my UFO too. Then we get mired down in politics like gumbo mud....uggghhhhh...lol.



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I wish everyone would just wait for Jibby to finish his post. He rarely posts any material that is unworthy of intelligent discussion.



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate
 


Oh well, it's out there, might as well take advantage of a crisis LMAO!



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
I wish everyone would just wait for Jibby to finish his post. He rarely posts any material that is unworthy of intelligent discussion.


I'm not really up to par on who's threads are worthy of discussion. I'm just tired of the race debate. We're all human.



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Well, the thread title says it all



RACE: What defines members of a race is the ability to procreate.

All Human Beings, are able to procreate, so it would conclude that every Human Being is of the same race.

The Human Race. Hair Color, Skin Color, and Eye Color are ATTRIBUTES of a member of the Human Race.

That should settle it....once and for all.

Yep. much in the same way that a Donkey and a Horse, or a Zebra and a Horse can have viable offspring. That is what you meant in your post, isn't it?
edit on 3/11/2012 by Inconceivable because: spelling



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 

LOL jibby WTF?


reply to post by RealSpoke
 

now now, jibby's a serious jedi, i'm almost sure the titles wrong/backward and something's come up to prevent him from fixing it so long [25min relative to me]

reply to post by Inconceivable
 



Originally posted by Inconceivable

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Well, the thread title says it all



RACE: What defines members of a race is the ability to procreate.

All Human Beings, are able to procreate, so it would conclude that every Human Being is of the same race.

The Human Race. Hair Color, Skin Color, and Eye Color are ATTRIBUTES of a member of the Human Race.

That should settle it....once and for all.

Yep. much in the same way that a Donkey and a Horse, or a Zebra and a Horse can have viable offspring. That is what you meant in your post, isn't it?
edit on 3/11/2012 by Inconceivable because: spelling


yup
or a lion and tiger [liger]
or homo sap. and neanderthal

so what's your point?



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable
 


No, if you want to make a general statement into a specific divisive class warfare-based argument.

Yes if you want to include all Human Beings as and belonging to one race, the Human Race.

You're either part of the solution or part of the problem. Your choice.

I've clarified the context and content, all is left is agreement or a choice to misconstrue or subvert.

Have a nice day!



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by MisterFister103
 


LOL I hear ya Fister, I'm lookin' for my UFO too. Then we get mired down in politics like gumbo mud....uggghhhhh...lol.





..all is left is agreement or a choice to misconstrue or subvert.



Originally posted by MisterFister103

Originally posted by webpirate
I wish everyone would just wait for Jibby to finish his post. He rarely posts any material that is unworthy of intelligent discussion.


I'm not really up to par on who's threads are worthy of discussion. I'm just tired of the race debate. We're all human.


speak for yourselves guys
but i consider racists to be beneath me


and yes am as tired as you of the ATS bigots/racists/evangelists/warmongering/ sheeple flocking*Cough* erm voters
chimping out
on these boards

we're here for higher things


edit to add:
somebody starred and flagged without reading the op
edit on 12-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Wow... I wish this debate was going on in the thread I intended...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods, please close this thread as it was not my intended topic before editing.
Thank you.... please add further comments to the existing thread.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
jibby's thread is here and this one can be closed

www.abovetopsecret.com...



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join