It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously.. Please Stop Trying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
To fool us into thinking that these are contrails! Hopefully that got some of the debunkers interested (that title was intended to confuse thee!). Anyways, this is in a response to the currently active thread "Geo-Engineering, Caught In the Act?", or something to that effect...Geoengineering- Caught in the Act?, check it out. Great photos.

I figured, hell, why not share my day with you guys here on ATS? Well, there are many reasons as to why I wouldn't want to be bashed, called names & looked down upon, but screw it. This is a photo-heavy thread, and if the pictures are small, I do apologize, but there is no way in HELL that I am re-sending all of those pictures in individual E-Mails from my phone.

This all begins around 4:00 P.M., EST... Mind you, I am on a solo trip in North Carolina at the moment, in Chatam county, for reference.
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
This is the first picture that I took, because I decided that I may see a day of heavy spraying, or whatever the hell is going on. The trails had already been persistant prior to this photo for about thirty minutes.

This picture is to emphasize the effect that these trails have once spreading out. The day was perfect, not a cloud, until the heavy air traffic began.

This little fellow had a nice, thick trail. Which, if zoomed in, can be seen spreading about near the end of the trail..

This one, seemingly headed straight up, seemed to pop out of nowhere.

I see this, and wonder why I even bother taking the pictures, then I realize that I have nothing better going on tonight.

The sky is getting thicker with wispy white.

Note; All of these pictures are in chronological order.

I was amazed,I couldn't get them all in one shot, but at one point I counted six trails elongating at the same time. During this event, taking place between the hours of 4:00 P.M. & 6:00 P.M., EST (I left at this time, they remained) it seemed as if the planes were following the sun, during senset, as to cover it up, obviously, hence the geoengineering part of this whole theory, or a cover-up of something much... "Bigger" haha, I don't really care anymore.. I know that something is not right with this, mostly because, I do NOT remember these during my childhood, and I didnt notice NEARLY as much during my grade school years, I am twenty one now and my entire days are filled with these strange clouds, and I have been interested in conspiracy theories since I was in sixth grade, I used to really like Alex Jones until I started doing research into the psyche, and knew the "sell your fear" tactics he uses.. Gotta look at the raw feed during his show, haha! Anyways, my point being, I have known of the chemtrail conspiracy theory for a solid portion of my life.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I don't mean to burst your chemtrail bubble but the links are broken. The thread you linked was an epic one though and I followed it with much interest.

Hint: You need to see the patterns of certain posters, it makes their motives fairly transparent.

ETA You need to use the Image Link and not the HTML Code. I cheat a little. Quote my post to see how I cheat.

edit on 11/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2 Do bear in mind that this cheat will not work if the photos URL ever changes so for best and permanent results, upload the photos to ATS first. Good luck
edit on 11/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks man, I usually don't post or anything haha, I just read read read. Fixing this crap now.. Sorry! I have great pictures don't worry.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Those pictures are tiny. Maybe you could just upload ONE at full resolution, and explain what you think it suspicious about it?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Alright, I am using photobucket. Which damned code do I use?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This all begins around 4:00 P.M., EST... Mind you, I am on a solo trip in North Carolina at the moment, in Chatam county, for reference.

This is the first picture that I took, because I decided that I may see a day of heavy spraying, or whatever the hell is going on. The trails had already been persistant prior to this photo for about thirty minutes.

This picture is to emphasize the effect that these trails have once spreading out. The day was perfect, not a cloud, until the heavy air traffic began.

This little fellow had a nice, thick trail. Which, if zoomed in, can be seen spreading about near the end of the trail..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So there's already cirrus cloud in the 1st picture, and then there's some contrails..and then...what? there's still cirrus cloud??

Seems there's a bit of high cloud coming your way - www.weather.com...

It is called "coming up over the horizon".

Perhaps someone could tell me what my pattern is so I can have transparent motives while you're at it??

edit on 11-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Each and every one (yet again) are perfectly normal contrails, and cirrus clouds.

Over and over, the same types of claims of "chemtrails" are made, and over and over, all that are shown are normal contrails and cirrus.

So, seriously. Please stop trying.

The thread that you mention in the OP? Same thing. Contrails, completely normal.

SO, this is pointless, unless or until you present some real evidence. Meanwhile, why not take the time to educate oneself on the science behind contrails...so, keep trying, at that endeavor.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Each photo I see a normal contrail produced by the right atmospheric conditions. I am not sure what you are getting at here. Care to elaborate?

That is an honest question. I want to see what others see -- but so far it is planes producing contrails that can be reproduced given the right conditions.

Now if you can show me a plane, at altitude and atmospheric conditions that are not conducive for contrails -- producing such effects -- I would be sold.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I seem compelled to make threads regarding chemtrails, I don't care about arguing though, if you don't see what I see you don't need to tell me.

I'll even make a thread tonight that we can all converse about, something nice since im not working off of an IPad anymore. I love the real keyboard action of a laptop.
edit on 11-3-2012 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I seem compelled to make threads regarding chemtrails, I don't care about arguing though, if you don't see what I see you don't need to tell me.

Do please -- and I don't want to speak for the known skeptics here, but we are willing to see evidence contrary to known science and reproducible effects of an airliner at altitude and given the right conditions.

Speaking for myself, I am damn open to the possibility, but the evidence speaks otherwise...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I entertain the idea, I certainly do not feel as if all is well in these trails, but I remain apathetic enough so that I don't wish to argue.

I'll do research on something much more interesting haha!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I entertain the idea, I certainly do not feel as if all is well in these trails, but I remain apathetic enough so that I don't wish to argue.

I'll do research on something much more interesting haha!

Then entertain when you have your research -- "or something much more interesting". Because much of us are waiting for that. We are waiting for the evidence that states the contrary.

There is nothing wrong with remaining apathetic (was that the word you wanted to use?) and it is us, who remain skeptical, who are open to debate and discussion, regardless.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah, dude, I am indifferent, I merely wanted to share this with you guys, in the correct forum. This is not a university, and you are not my professor. You like fighting online... What is up with that?

An attack on my grammatical presentation (which was completely fitting) simply derails this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yeah, dude, I am indifferent, I merely wanted to share this with you guys, in the correct forum. This is not a university, and you are not my professor. You like fighting online... What is up with that?

An attack on my grammatical presentation (which was completely fitting) simply derails this thread.

It was not an attack on your grammatical presentation. It was asking if that was the word you wanted to use. If one was truly apathetic, they wouldn't even care to post about it. Now if you are indifferent, that makes more sense. Do not take offence, I am asking and questioning. It is how we learn. Defense of such nature means you are emotionally and personally tied to the opinion.

If you think I am fighting, then I am sorry you think that. It is called questioning. If that bothers you, then I have no recourse for you.

Case in point: If I were apathetic towards the cemtrail topic I wouldn't even bother with it. If I was indifferent though, I would engage and try to learn about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

They are synonyms.

You actually havn't asked me any questions, you have simply dismissed my statement because you do not agree, and have continued an attempt at deflating my ego through passive-agressive, and condescending means. I'm not stupid, my man.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You actually havn't asked me any questions, you have simply dismissed my statement because you do not agree, and have continued an attempt at deflating my ego through passive-agressive, and condescending means. I'm not stupid, my man.

I didn't dismiss your statement merely because i disagree. I dismissed your notion because nothing further has been provided.

Here is a direct question: What about your photos should make us "stop trying"? Why should we view your photos in a different light? What about them makes a significant difference to those of any other airliner at altitude any different?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I don't mean to be rude but, what do you think people are gonna do on this kind of website-
Trying to figure out some truth in real life situations that matter alot to some people, so of course people are gonna look at everything, to try an figure as much out as they can in every thread there into. So I wouldn't take it personal it happens to everyone..

As for those pictures, I don't really know what to think about contrails/chem-trails anymore. I used to believe them till I started reading more an more about them but I don't really know yet, but I definitely have an open mind to them an wouldn't doubt if they did exist.

top topics

join