It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable true life happenings from ATS members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

S&F for a compelling story!

I have one,but its of the paranormal kind......

Didnt know if that would fit the thread topic,as is.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Please just go with what the title says. This thread is about true life unbelievables not limited to anything please I'd love to hear your story. So shoot.

Trolls
Great to hear from you. Three creepy lil stories.:Check that renditions to be exact. The term stories won't suffice as I know these are real happenings.
edit on 11-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
All right. These memories are from childhood, but they have been documented as true by my parents and childhood friends throughout time. As a kid, I had a best friend and younger brother whom I would play with outside, along with my younger sister. We lived in a rural neighborhood near a large forest, and were probably about 7 or 8.

It was somewhere between 1992 and 1994 that strange things started happening. We were playing outside, swinging on a rope that we had tied to a tree in my front yard. It was about 8:30 at night. Suddenly, we noticed that there were about three flying triangles of light in the sky, circling around the city. I went inside and got a flashlight, and signaled at them. One of them headed for us, and flew over the tree, so close that I could see pipes on the bottom of the craft. It wasn't until years later that I saw the words "Flying Triangles" on the front of a UFO magazine and realized that's what I had seen.

There was a second type of craft in the air that night, and this was one with a singular red light. It would move slowly for a while, and then intensify its brightness and shoot across the whole sky in seconds.

There was an air force base near our house, and I believe that they were testing some kind of top-secret aircraft.

This red-lighted craft I mentioned is a different type than the ones that I saw last night, and posted about in this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by NotAnAspie

IInteresting indeed.

reply to post by randyvs

e case.

edit on 11-3-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

very very odd indeed.

my instinct tells me that these middle east or Russian men were not genuine (funny you mention both being there since they would be uncertain which one has what and is closest to this, which one you would be likely to inform- so they included both perhaps?) , it was set up as this seems to be a very overpowering theme in your cases. things being clearly CONTRIVED AND CONCOCTED. Beware of the agenda of others. I only want people who are being exploited to be safe from these people, because they will KILL YOU to get what they want or to cover their asses. Someone THINKS you know something, perhaps. Like I said, I think your name was given over through intel because i believe that people in agencies are contacted by aliens and are just not telling us despite this being their direct request but they have to calculate all this carefully. wake light workers, then wake the masses. I think they argue a lot because men want to keep power. Aliens won't pull karmically tainted moves and are waiting out certain events because they understand much more clearly than men it only makes things harder in the long run for themselves. That is my belief on the current alien situation.

I don't know what to say about the saucer, but why give you this memory if it will never make any sense? One day it might. If it WERE aliens, these things will be IMMACULATELY CALCULATED. At least this has been my experience. Remember, memories can be implanted. Visions can be implanted, feelings can be implanted. There could have been many different seemingly psychological reasons to do this ie make you AGAINST aliens whether you fear them or not. Or maybe it WAS aliens and they informed you of a future hardship, hopefully not one of your mother.

you see, what have found out in my experience is that many of these agent types are very short sighted because they are too busy trying to hatch their agenda and always shoot themselves in the foot in the process.

there is a young man that i know who i believe has been contacted by aliens but not in the form of an abduction, but through telepathy. I think he is mainly being contacted by a certain female alien. just what my instincts are telling me. I think tptb know that in a past life he was someone who did amazing things and was very intuitive despite most of his successes being of a scientific nature. I believe that he got many of his ideas through aliens who were contacting him via telepathy to change the course the of history... and although it benefited him very little, he DID change the course of history. Why they chose him was a certain type of empathy he naturally had. Do you have a good bond with your mother? does it upset you to think that this could upset her, are you influenced by her fear. this would make a great trigger mechanism for agents to exploit to see if THEY can ascertain what it is that makes you so special, like I think they are doing to this young man i know. Instead of seeking God for these answers they would rather cut them out of you. They will try to get information from him and get him to side with them but not because of what he knows... as the aliens are not giving him this type of info this time around. THEY KNOW BETTER! last time was different.

Agents are basically doing it in vain and just wasting people's time... being thieves.

He has protection but I know he also has to be strong because he is also protecting other light workers whether he believes this or not. this is why i wonder if for some reason (maybe knowledge of your past life) your name was given over in truth. This young man, i believe his name was given over because they know he will seek the truth and they gave his name over in truth or perhaps torture methods. Lightworkers agree to these things in spirit when with God even if they do not recall. Search your own heart for that answer.

because of the nature of this man's previous life, they would suspect him of having IMPORTANT TECH to give out. they also suspect certain middle easterners and russians of having extraordinary tech. they would not want anything this man might have figured out to get into the hands of any other country than the government they work for. It would not surprise me if they posed as someone else to see if they could get information in a similar manner with you.

do you see where i am getting at?

i believe the dead in Christ began returning mid last century and that a time line has changed... obscuring certain events with new uncertainties.

I pray you feel that HOPE is with you.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ukWolf

Your story reminds me of a time when I was little in the 1990's and found a $100 bill in the parking lot of Hastings. My allowance was probably around $5.00 a week at the time, so it was a big deal. I think I spent the money on Star Trek cards, Mighty Maxes and Legos. I could use one of those again today to afford Mass Effect 3 and Final Fantasy 13-2 lol.
edit on 11-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Or maybe it WAS aliens and they informed you of a future hardship, hopefully not one of your mother.

Very interesting. My mother passed away in the late of 2008...

The rest of what you say rose the hairs on my arms. I noticed I cannot U2U since you do not have enough posts yet, is there a way I can contact you?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This is very quickly becoming the most interesting thread I've ever done. I encourage you Aspie to stay on and help me out with your brilliance here. And that was a brilliant and most interesting analysis.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok..Here goes.

I am skeptical. Lets get that out in the open,although I have seen a few strange things in my short lifetime.
I lived in a house,that had some strange things happen in it,while I lived there. Money missing,( I blamed that on the ex-wife
) Toys going off...no batteries in them,lights turning on by themselves,etc.... The one thing that happened to me that I have NO real explanation to was when I was sitting in my house,quietly,watching some TV,when all of a sudden,out of the corner of my eye,I look to see just a whisperer away from me, a black mass, 4 foot high.It was so quick. It just appeared out of NOTHING.I mean it was eye to eye with me,and as I turned, I could make out a what I believed was a storm. Electricity in the center,millions of what I could say was stars. It was solid black otherwise,it wasn't transparent at all. It looked like something out of a Star trek episode.Needlessly,I watched it,move quickly up into the ceiling. It took like 3 -4 seconds,but it lasted a lifetime.

Now I thought I was going crazy.Told the wife at the time,she said,"see there are ghosts in this place",the whole "I told you so bit." It didn't scare me,it startled me,and awed me at the same time. So a few weeks went past,had a good friend over,and as I was playing the role,washing some dishes in the kitchen,my friend cried out,"what the hell was that!" "Yo,Son,come here!" Ran into the living room,and my friend Miguel says I saw the strangest thing! Before he had a chance to even tell me what he saw,I told him to draw it for me. As he drew,I drew what I saw,and sure as hell,they were identical. To this day,I don't know what it was,but I would love to see it again. Damnedest thing I ever saw.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This is very quickly becoming the most interesting thread I've ever done. I encourage you Aspie to stay on and help me out with your brilliance here. And that was a brilliant and most interesting analysis.

Oh dear... I don't hear too much of that come my way. Much appreciated but just don't give me too much of a reputation I might have to live up to.

yeah, things get pretty dicey around these parts.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Or maybe it WAS aliens and they informed you of a future hardship, hopefully not one of your mother.

Very interesting. My mother passed away in the late of 2008...

The rest of what you say rose the hairs on my arms. I noticed I cannot U2U since you do not have enough posts yet, is there a way I can contact you?

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. Very sorry. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that our loved ones are not lost and not gone forever.

as for contacting me... let me think on that, but I'm sure I will have run my mouth enough sooner than you know it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My partner and myself had decided to go to Cumbria in England for a camping holiday. For the first few days I was really enjoying the walks and the scenery. It was a much needed peaceful and beauty inspired few days.
Then as we were walking around places I started to get a feeling. I would stop at places and try to work out what it was and I found it really confusing.
On day 5 of the holiday, again as we were walking down a country lane I said to my partner that something is not right with the holiday. I stood still on this lane with my head cocked trying to work out in my head why I was saying this.
We carried on sight seeing and we were parked in this car park overlooking the sea and we had just drove under a bridge to get to this car park. I had this feeling so got out and just sat looking at this bridge. My partner jumped out of the car and asked what's up. I looked up and down the road and just got back in the car and said lets go back to the tent.
All evening I kept saying something is wrong and I want to go home. My partner said sleep on it first. Anyway the next morning I had had enough of this feeling and really wanted to go home so we packed up and drove home.
We spent the day at home tidying up the car and unpacking and I felt relief and was just pottering around until 3 o'clock when the phone rang. I said to my partner that no one knows we are back. Anyway it was his sister crying and was so relieved to hear we were safe. I had no idea what she was on about and then she said put on the news. To my horror a man had gone around the exact same places we had been and on the same roads on the day we came home and shot many people and killed many.
I was completely knocked off my feet, the exact same places and roads......I just couldn't get that out of my head that 24 hrs earlier we were there.
I felt incredibly awful and guilty. If only I had said something. But what was it that I had picked up on. That scene with the bridge and me sat outside the shop on the corner where a man was shot in his car and killed will stay with me for the rest of my life.
I cried and cried with horror and also relief.
It took weeks and weeks to shake off the deep sense I could of done something for those poor people.
Unfortunately it will be a place I will never go back to.
edit on 11-3-2012 by sussy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
OK everybody fun time is either over or just beginning for me. Wifey is tugging me away from da puder and I must admit I've been here way to long so I can't blame her. I will ketch-up to everyone in the morning so no reason not to keep 'em coming.

Thank you all so much for now see you in the morn.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I do believe you can U2U me when you've reached 20 posts

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Ok..Here goes.

I am skeptical. Lets get that out in the open,although I have seen a few strange things in my short lifetime.
I lived in a house,that had some strange things happen in it,while I lived there. Money missing,( I blamed that on the ex-wife
) Toys going off...no batteries in them,lights turning on by themselves,etc.... The one thing that happened to me that I have NO real explanation to was when I was sitting in my house,quietly,watching some TV,when all of a sudden,out of the corner of my eye,I look to see just a whisperer away from me, a black mass, 4 foot high.It was so quick. It just appeared out of NOTHING.I mean it was eye to eye with me,and as I turned, I could make out a what I believed was a storm. Electricity in the center,millions of what I could say was stars. It was solid black otherwise,it wasn't transparent at all. It looked like something out of a Star trek episode.Needlessly,I watched it,move quickly up into the ceiling. It took like 3 -4 seconds,but it lasted a lifetime.

Now I thought I was going crazy.Told the wife at the time,she said,"see there are ghosts in this place",the whole "I told you so bit." It didn't scare me,it startled me,and awed me at the same time. So a few weeks went past,had a good friend over,and as I was playing the role,washing some dishes in the kitchen,my friend cried out,"what the hell was that!" "Yo,Son,come here!" Ran into the living room,and my friend Miguel says I saw the strangest thing! Before he had a chance to even tell me what he saw,I told him to draw it for me. As he drew,I drew what I saw,and sure as hell,they were identical. To this day,I don't know what it was,but I would love to see it again. Damnedest thing I ever saw.

similar thing happened to me and an ex of mine. He told me of a small black figure around 4 foot but it had needles radiating out from him... like the light and darkness were bleeding together at the egdes of his silohette.

Then I saw him during sleep paralysis... Now I believe I am certain who this is.

I think he will show someone one thing then show it to another they know for confirmation.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

... Now I believe I am certain who this is.

So,who do you think it is,or what it is?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

... Now I believe I am certain who this is.

So,who do you think it is,or what it is?

well, in my case... I believe it is my visitor. I would go into a lot more detail than that but I have told the story before under another user name and apparently need to fly low under the radar around here... if you know what I mean. I'd rather not have to make yet another user name today. Not real sure what's going on around here sooo... gimme a little time to see if they lock this name up as well before duplicating stories.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
When I was about 8YR which would have been over 30 years ago now, I was sitting on a loader tractor parked by a pond sniping starlings with a .22 as they came in to drink. The lane that I was parked at the end of came off the road about 1/4 mile back behind a hill and curved towards the pond following the contour of the land a couple of hundred yards behind me.

I was sitting there in the seat of the tractor using the steering wheel as a gun rest as there was no cab and this worked well for me. It started with what I thought was the sound of a large loud truck racing down the lane towards the pond out of sight behind the hill. It was summer and it would not have been unusual to have one of my cousins or neighbors go back there to go swimming or fishing. I turned to look back over my shoulder to see who it was and what I saw was a small black helicopter about 30 feet off the ground following the lane and coming directly towards me.

I remember feeling very surprised at the sight of it, at the time I had never seen a helicopter before except on television. It approached to about fifty feet of off the rear of the tractor it hovered briefly and the proceeded to land. I distinctly remember how still everything seemed other than the noise which never varied in pitch or tempo there was no breeze or wash or that thud you can feel sometimes before you even can hear a helicopter.

I watched it settle slowly to the ground behind me open mouthed. It was narrow and angular and completely flat black. Even the canopy which did appear more shiny or glass like than the body of it was completely blacked out, like a heavily tinted window impossible to see through. It was narrow in the body and quite small of all the helicopters I have seen since then I would say it most closely resembled a Comanche. I did not notice any weapons or protrusions like antennas. I do not remember skids or wheels being under it as it landed though I do have a clear memory of its smooth black underside.

I grew quite alarmed as it just sat there suddenly completely still and silent directly behind me. I don't remember any of the winding, ticking slowing down noises of the heavy machinery I was already familiar with at that age. It was as if someone flipped a switch and it was dead silent and still. After about five minuted of this I felt suddenly threatened and exposed, rifle in hand I hopped down off the tractor and crawled between the large rear wheel and the body of the tractor. I rested my rifle on the axle there, took aim at the canopy and waited.

That is where clear memory of this day ends for me. To the best of my knowledge I sat there for ten minutes crouched under the tractor with a bead drawn on the helicopter. Then suddenly it was back in motion, in the air although I can't honestly remember seeing it fly away and I don't remember the noise of it retuning I do have a clear memory of seeing it lift into the air. I also again remember how still it and everything around it seemed as it lifted like it was on a string or something and not moving air to stay aloft.

I went home a little shaken and confused about the whole thing. Although it is a strong memory I did not mention what had happened to anyone then nor did I tell this story to anyone until I finally told my wife years later.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This happened back in the 1990's in southern Illinois where I was living at the time. Me and my then husband lived in an upstairs apartment, and one day we were in the front room arguing. We had a table and a couple of chairs that sat next to the door leading into the kitchen. Well, long story short, my hubby grabbed ahold of the door and slammed it. The thing was, there was a chair smack dab in the way but that door passed right through that chair. Didn't move it at all, just passed right through it. We just looked at each other and said did you see that? We couldn't believe it and there was no rational explanation for what had happened. Another time, it was right around Christmas and we were sitting and talking. My husband's mom had died many years before and he was sad that she wasn't there. He was crying and saying how much he missed her and how he wished that she could of been there. We were sitting next to a window that we had cracked open a few inches. All of a sudden, this little white ball thingy came floating through the window. It went into the middle of the room, and then just flloated back out the window. Again, we were like, what the heck was that? My husband immediately said,"that was my mama letting me know she's still here".

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

LOL I do the same stuff. I'll get drunk and come on here start babbling because I'm bored. Wake up go over my posts and laugh because I sound pretty stupid sometimes. The funny thing is I don't really care it's not like I'm here to impress anybody.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I was sleeping and my girlfriend at the time kept shaking me to get up. She kept repeating what is that. I finally rolled over and said, i don't know. It was a golf ball sized light in front of the t.v. We stared at it for about 5 min and i said i was going to get up and touch it. I got off the bed and the thing moved to the side of the t.v. I moved towards it and then it faded thru the wall and when it did, i could see outside for a couple of seconds. Then the light faded and the wall was the wall again. I do not know what the hell that was that night and neither does my ex. We still talk about it now and then and she called me last month to say that she saw it again, except it was a light green color. The only way i can exsplain the light orb thing is....example.. If you take a cheap laser and point it at a white peice of paper and look at the dot on the paper you will notice that inside the red dot you will see light red streeks moving around. That is what i saw, except it was a yellow orange color and the size of a golf ball or a tad bigger. It still baffles me today. I cannot explain what that was that night. All the windows had blinds and curtains shut and the door was shut. Strange.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join