5 pictures Birmingham UK.

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I see these trails in the sky above daily , I am located around 10 miles from the main airport , but never see planes coming in to land with trails like this in the pix. Any info regarding the pix from the more experienced chem/contrail members would be most useful , if they turn out to be run of the mill vapor trails ......great.









posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That plane is not leaving a contrail. It's low, probably landing at Birmingham. You won't see contrails from local traffic for an airport ten miles away, as the planes will always be too low.

The spreading contrail you see are from traffic that is unrelated to Birmingham. It's going between more distant airports, possibly hundreds or thousands of miles away.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
wow that is bad stuff. If I was you I would stay indoors for 24hours and seal the windows with gaffa tape... I never use to belief in chemtrails but my friend kept going on about them. Now he is dead and I have a good idea why...



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
wow that is bad stuff. If I was you I would stay indoors for 24hours and seal the windows with gaffa tape... I never use to belief in chemtrails but my friend kept going on about them. Now he is dead and I have a good idea why...


Did the chemtrails kill just your friend, or other people too?



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I will post a weeks worth of pix this week and look forward to the response , I have seen the sky above the house full with the same trails maybe 5 or 6 trails hanging in the sky.If someone can tell me they are legitimate vapor trails it would save me the bother ha ha , but if they are not , these things are in my neck of the woods daily.

The last thing I want to be doing is filling up the forum with bogus chem trails , so informed opinion or fact will greatly help me , thanks in advance.



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid
 


honestly,


i would have suggested a bit of research first but hey where is the fun in that, the aircraft are coming in to land at Birmingham, they are too low to create a contrail as there is not enough moisture in the air at that height to condense in the engine jet stream,

The contrails you have taken photos are of jets flying high enough and in a damp patch of sky, this is what causes contrails wet air and hot engines,

Wee Mad



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental
 


Hey thanks for the info . I shook Clive Burrs hand back in 1981 , shame about the MS .



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
I will post a weeks worth of pix this week and look forward to the response , I have seen the sky above the house full with the same trails maybe 5 or 6 trails hanging in the sky.If someone can tell me they are legitimate vapor trails it would save me the bother ha ha , but if they are not , these things are in my neck of the woods daily.

The last thing I want to be doing is filling up the forum with bogus chem trails , so informed opinion or fact will greatly help me , thanks in advance.


They look exactly like normal vapour trails.

Here's a 1972 book, with pictures of vapour trails. Compare them with what you see.
picasaweb.google.com...



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by weemadmental
i would have suggested a bit of research first but hey where is the fun in that, the aircraft are coming in to land at Birmingham, they are too low to create a contrail as there is not enough moisture in the air at that height to condense in the engine jet stream,

It's more the temperature. It's too warm for the contrails to form. Like you can see you breath when it's cold, but not when it's hot, no matter how humid it is.



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid
 



I am located around 10 miles from the main airport , but never see planes coming in to land with trails like this in the pix.


Well, I think it's been mentioned already....but, no. Contrails don't form down at the altitudes where the airplanes departing/arriving Birmingham would be at. Contrails occur at altitudes above at least 28,000 feet. Usually higher.


Here, these links will show you the Aviation Charts for your country (ironically, in the UK they call them "ATS Routes").

This is the home page that I sourced them from. The list of Charts is down in section 6.


Upper ATS Routes (North Sheet)

Upper ATS Routes (South Sheet)

Those are references to relate to the high altitude traffic as it goes by your location, and sometimes make contrails.

There are a slew of other Charts showing different Routes for lower altitudes....but, since contrails don't form down that low, we don't need to be bothered with them....they are available on that website, though.

One more source of interest:
FlightRadar24


Note, though, that even that "live" flight tracker will still not show every airplane:


How Flightradar24 works

Introduction to Flightradar24

Flightradar24 shows live airplane traffic from different parts around the world. The technique to receive flight information from aircraft is called ADS-B. That means the Flightradar24 can only show information about aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. Today about 60% (about 30% in USA and about 70% in Europe) of the passenger aircraft and only a small amount of military and private aircraft have an ADS-B transponder.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid
 

You are being sprayed son. Just like the rest of us.

The same bunch always arrive to deceive.
Their names are on a list somewhere, and they will get theirs.

Times are changing. Their traitorous days are numbered!





new topics
top topics
 
1

log in

join