It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premium garden seed kits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am unsure of posting links like this.. But..This site appears to have some good references and provide quality stuff for any with gardens..
I am not affiliated with this site in anyway.. Just trying to pass along what I find is good..

I just Ordered some..

We are dedicated to providing the highest quality heirloom, non-GMO, non-hybrid, and organic seed varieties to those who choose to start from seed. "Exseeding expectations" is an affirmation we take seriously, and we believe that the most rewarding gardening experiences begin with seed.

www.humbleseed.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
S&F Op, this is exactly the kind of information that we need to share. Let's take back our health by becoming self sufficient in our food supply.

Thanks for the link!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Thank you OP I that is a good link to have. Do you have any other good resources ? I was collecting organic gardening links (basic level) but I erased the file one day by my own fault.

I also like the fact you have a Richard Bach quote in your signature. Well isn't it actually Donald Shimoda? Illusions?

That was I how I decided you were probably a real person and not a spammer.

edit on 11-3-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentThundersGF
Thank you OP I that is a good link to have. Do you have any other good resources ? I was collecting organic gardening links (basic level) but I erased the file one day by my own fault.

I also like the fact you have a Richard Bach quote in your signature. Well isn't it actually Donald Shimoda? Illusions?

That was I how I decided you were probably a real person and not a spammer.

edit on 11-3-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

Illusions and One are both two fav books of mine... And yes it was Shimoda but, he was a character and not the author so, credit went where due

Lord.. now trying to remember all the details of that book and it's hit or miss.. I recall Barn Storming and at the end he was shot in the cockpit of the bi-plane and somehow it brought the entire story line together.. Remind me.. Maybe I should read it again? hehe

I have not read that book in many years but the quote stuck with me.. Walter Russel is another Noodle Wrapper to pick up..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde
S&F Op, this is exactly the kind of information that we need to share. Let's take back our health by becoming self sufficient in our food supply.

Thanks for the link!

Okay, still new here "S&F"?

edit on 11-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I use these guys for a lot more than non GMO seeds as well:

www.readymaderesources.com...

From water filtration, chemical toilets, generators to seed banks.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Originally posted by EarthChilde

Thanks for the link!

Okay, still new here "S&F"?

S&F = Star & Flag

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

A little over 6months ago I watched Earthlings and have since been on a health kick.. I became a vegetarian of any corporate meat abruptly.. Horrible movie but, all should see it anyway (www.youtube.com...). "If slaughter houses all had glass windows, everyone would become vegetarians" A quote I agree with...

My father bow hunts and we fish but now that is as far as my meat consumption goes. Pink Slime, sprays, hormones, GMO.. just a huge list of garbage added they never tell you about. I try my best to avoid "crap" best I can.

A great regimen I did and would suggest is cleansing all toxins/metals etc from your system. There's tons of proven methods.. Google them and find one that fits your criteria, price, etc.

Since then, I've noticed my dreams have become more and more lucid to the point, when sleeping, I know I am dreaming and can manipulate what I am dreaming. I wake up and remember it completely.

I am unsure as to why this is happening regularly now because I can only remember a few dreams in my life that were even remotely as lucid.. None ever so clear..

Maybe this Galactic plane alignment really is shifting consciousness? Something is happening.. I find clarity comes much easier on many topics after actually caring what crap I digest and keeping my head clear..

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Originally posted by jude11

Peace

A little over 6months ago I watched Earthlings and have since been on a health kick.. I became a vegetarian of any corporate meat abruptly.. Horrible movie but, all should see it anyway (www.youtube.com...). "If slaughter houses all had glass windows, everyone would become vegetarians" A quote I agree with...

My father bow hunts and we fish but now that is as far as my meat consumption goes. Pink Slime, sprays, hormones, GMO.. just a huge list of garbage added they never tell you about. I try my best to avoid "crap" best I can.

A great regimen I did and would suggest is cleansing all toxins/metals etc from your system. There's tons of proven methods.. Google them and find one that fits your criteria, price, etc.

Since then, I've noticed my dreams have become more and more lucid to the point, when sleeping, I know I am dreaming and can manipulate what I am dreaming. I wake up and remember it completely.

I am unsure as to why this is happening regularly now because I can only remember a few dreams in my life that were even remotely as lucid.. None ever so clear..

Maybe this Galactic plane alignment really is shifting consciousness? Something is happening.. I find clarity comes much easier on many topics after actually caring what crap I digest and keeping my head clear..

Thoughts?

There a few other threads on the increase in lucid dreaming. I wouldn't put it to diet as there many people seeming to be waking up and the dreams are an important signal as to what is coming I believe. What that is, no one knows.

Many times my dreams are also controllable and sometimes I can see and hear everything around me but I'm not awake.

Weird stuff but when you stop and think about it, we are a weird species...

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have one of these in my kit.

Can o seeds

The Garden Can

The Preparedness Seeds Garden Vegetable Can provides a Missing link in your food storage plan. Each #10 can contains 16 popular varieties that will plant nearly 3/4 acre of garden!

These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.

• 16 large seed packets sealed in a #10 can.
• Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
• Packaged for long term storage. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
• All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
• Equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
• Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
• Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
• Complete planting instructions included.

*Varieties Included:
SWEET CORN, Golden Bantam 5oz
ONION, Utah Sweet Spanish 10g
SPINACH, Bloomsdale Long Standing 10g
WINTER SQUASH, Waltham Butternut 10g
SQUASH ZUCCHINI, Black Beauty 10g
RADISH, Champion 10g
TOMATO, Rutgers 5g
SWISS CHARD, Lucullus 10g
PEA, Lincoln 10oz
BEET, Detroit Dark Red 10g
CABBAGE, Golden Acre 10g
LETTUCE, Paris Island Cos 5g
CUCUMBER, Marketmore 76 10g
CARROT, Scarlet Nantes 10g
PEPPER, Yolo Wonder 5g
BUSH BEAN, Spike 5oz
*Important – Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur!

Shelf Life
There are some non-hybrid seed companies that make claims that the seeds will store for 20-100 years but this is only under optimal conditions with a decreased fertility rate over time. Preparedness Seeds claim that their seeds will keep AT LEAST 4-5 years on a shelf at 70 degrees and much longer if kept refrigerated or frozen.

edit on 11-3-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've ordered from a couple of the above but have not planted yet so I can't speak on the quality/ germination rate but I did just find these guys and unless I'm reading it wrong it seems I will get about 4 times the amount of seeds for the same price.

www.humbleseed.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Thanks so much for sharing this excellent source! I've been looking for a good seed provider and really like the variety that these folks carry. I ordered some to use now and some to store in preparation for SHTF. Now I need to learn how to can vegetables.

top topics

join