It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

earlier thread

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
sorry ignore the 1st one

a couple of threads today have been removed

ok i know were talking about that thread just now
and its been closed
so to sum it up
without breaking TnC

Dr. Timothy Francis Leary (22 October 1920 – 31 May 1996) was an American writer, psychologist, campaigner for psychedelic drug research and use, 1960s counterculture icon and computer software designer. He is most famous as a proponent of the therapeutic and spiritual benefits of '___'. During the 1960s, he coined and popularized the catch phrase "Turn on, tune in, drop out."

en.wikiquote.org...

cheers mod if this is not breaking TnC


edit on 10-3-2012 by davesmart because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart
 


What? What's going on here? I'm pretty sure most of us, if not all, are familiar with this '___' guru but clearly ATS does not allow any discussion of drugs. Hell, posts about medical marijuana usually get deleted for christ sakes
edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills
 


a thread deleted several mins ago
but had a good debate going on
cant say no more
edit on 10-3-2012 by davesmart because: (no reason given)


just to add
was not my thread but """""""""
edit on 10-3-2012 by davesmart because: added



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart
 


I suggest u2u if you are debating with another forum poster. The reason ATS has developed a no tolerance policy is because at one time there was a dedicated forum for discussing the topic, but people had to ignore it and post in all open threads.

Telling people on this board not to say something about a subject is like telling a 5 year old hopped up on ADD medicine to sit in the corner....


edit on 10-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Cause I screwed up and posted twice....
edit on 10-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
More people than you can count, have already tried to find a way around that locked door....ain't gonna happen.

No matter how hard you try to keep your thread off/on topic...some tween will jump in and start posting the no-no crap. Then a MOD swoops in and snatches your thread and flies away with it....poof.


Des

edit on 10-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone


More people than you can count, have already tried to find a way around that locked door....ain't gonna happen.

No matter how hard you try to keep your thread off/on topic...some tween will jump in and start posting the no-no crap. Then a MOD swoops in and snatches your thread and flies away with it....poof.


Des

edit on 10-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


hya
i understand what your pointing
i honestly cant blame the mods/mod for halting the thread
the mod done its job
but i still feel obligated to defend this person
since i have joined
i have said wrong things that have been taken out of context
but this persons thread was good
BUT slightly broke TnC
i know IT BROKE TnC, but surely they can stretch it a little
maybe they have and i cant see it
dave



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by davesmart
 


What? What's going on here? I'm pretty sure most of us, if not all, are familiar with this '___' guru but clearly ATS does not allow any discussion of drugs. Hell, posts about medical marijuana usually get deleted for christ sakes
edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)


hya
it went on for a goof 15 mins
imo was a good debate



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Cause I screwed up and posted twice....
edit on 10-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



hya
yeh i efd up
i wanted to stick up for this persons thread
he spoke in laymans terms
easily to understand for us thickos that do not conform to govs beliefs



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks Dave. I appreciate the thought.



posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified
 



no probs
we will do better next time
cheers



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join