It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Crushes 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Claims

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Every time i see a sentence with the words "armageddon", "world end", "apocalypse" and "mayans", all i can think is HERPILY DERP DE DIDDLY DERP.

Seriously does no one even read this # anymore before making some kind of ridiculous assumption. I know you are not going to try and say we are not coming to the end of (something like) 26,000 year cycle. The mayans talked of a golden age, were the end of one form of living changes into another.

Now regardless if you believe this, deny this, or take it like a normal intellectual and say we have no proof either way, you gotta at least get the story straight.

IF ANYTHING happens it is a global change in consciousness, and the evidence of our changing consciousness is all around us, i don't mean to say we are starting to fly, but how we think.

The revolution starts within.

I love NASA, i'm glad i can always rely on them telling me the truth and making sure i have nothing to worry about.

Anyone have more sleeping tablets i can borrow?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio
To all that have posted so far..

I posted to contradicting videos for the purpose of in-sighting debate LOL and it sure worked...

I myself. Think something is coming Dec. 21st 2012. There's far too much ancient artifacts saying Nibiru exist..
And the fact of D.U.M.B. tunnels, seeds vaults, Even community underground complexes popping up (down) everywhere for a million plus a room tends to add to the validity something is coming..

There's something going on and if you are not part of the Big Club.. You're going to be left to the wolves...

Just my opinion..

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

Ummm.... What ancient artifacts..? An that stuff has been happening for quite awhile it just depends on if your paying attention to it or not. Also when you talk about being in "the big club" (LOL) ya know the "real" big club would be the uninformed ignorant masses of the world that don't know/believe the bad things in the world like Illuminati or the NWO or whatever it may be.. an that's why were on this site rite now-- to get out of "the big club"
an actually figure things out for ourselves, but sometimes were wrong an we gotta admit an move on, i'm sorry to say but specially for the "Nibiru" thing, its not real there's way to much evidence against it then for it.(an there's not much for for either sides any who)

For the other thing the Mayan calender I don't think the world could just end so fast on a certain random day foreseen by an ancient civilization , sounds like a crazy movie...
get it
......I couldn't tell if you were actually disproving that one or proving it(?) but that's just MY opinion an I don't go of just my feelings I go off researching such interesting things because i'm not ready to die yet, so I looked hard for the/some proof..

Sounds like you WANT something to happening more then you actually believe something will~Idk how I came to that conclusion, I guess this time I went of my feelings...

I'm also not saying nothing will happen, I just don't think something so severe an fast can happen magically without really anyone knowing what at all is gonna happen, ya know? Idk like I said this is just my opinion an I didn't mean to be rude if I was at all.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Gawdlike because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Wolfenz

Your confidence in doomsday makes me enjoy the "told you so" aspect even more.

Meet you back here in January 2013 to take your crow. Oh, what's that? You never said it's a sure thing for 2012? Of course you didn't.

Mohawk Prophecy of the Seventh Generation

According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation, seven generations after contact with the Europeans the Onkwehonwe would see the day when the elm trees would die. The prophecy said that strange animals would be born deformed and without the proper limbs. Huge stone monsters would tear open the face of the earth. The rivers would burn. The air would burn the eyes of man. According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation the Onkwehonwe would see the time when the birds would fall from the sky. The fish would die in the water. And man would grow ashamed of the way that he had treated his Mother and Provider, the Earth.
Finally, according to this prophecy, after seven generations of living in close contact with the Europeans, the Onkwehonwe would rise up and demand that their rights and stewardship over the Earth be respected and restored.

According to the wisdom of this prophecy, men and women would one day turn to the Onkwehonwe for both guidance and direction. It is up to the present generation of youth of the Kanienkehaka to provide leadership and example to all who have failed. The children of the Kanienkehaka are the seventh generation.

Strange Animals Deformed ( Radiation )? Stone Monsters ripping up the Earth ( tectonic plate shift ? )
Rivers Burn ( Solar Wind Flares boiling/steaming the Water)? Eyes Burning ( Radiation Microwaving) ?

Fish & Birds Dying all over the World ( it Happening All over in the last 3 Years )

Iroquois Prophecy

It's prophesied in our Instructions that the end of the world will be near when the trees start dying from the tops down. That's what the maples are doing today. Our Instructions say the time will come when there will be no corn, when nothing will grow in the garden, when water will be filthy and unfit to drink. Then a great monster will rise up from the water and destroy mankind. One of the names of that monster is "the sickness that eats you up inside" like diabetes or cancer or AIDS. Maybe AIDS is the monster. It's coming. It's already here.

Our prophet Handsome Lake told of it in the 1700s. He saw Four Beings, like four angels, coming from the Four Directions. They told him what would happen, how there would be diseases we'd never heard of before. You will see many tears in this country. Then a great wind will come, a wind that will make a hurricane seem like a whisper. It will cleanse the earth and return it to its original state. That will be the punishment for what we've done to the Creation.

Link: www.2012endofdays.org...

Well this you see Above isnt from the Mayan Calender its from The Mohawk & Iroquois People

MY Ancestors!

Right Now As I Speak Some of them ( Native American Mohawks ) on the reservations of Mohawk Land are Preparing for that claimed event weather its the year 2012 Or not the Signs are coming as Predicted
in the Prophecy

Mohawk Prophecies
Mohawk Prophecy of the Seventh Generation
www.2012spiritual.info...

(pdf ) & end of days Prophecy's
PROPHECY: The Ancient Homeland Security Anti-Terrorism System of Indigenous People
www.ebookpublishing.us...

I Guess around the Ancient Ancestors of the World were just Kidding According to you ..

Its not the End of the World as the Mohawks say its called a ( Purification Cycle )

much like the Hebrew & Sumerian Deluge I would Assume ...

Moron LOL just maybe See you in 12-24- 2012

Ill being singing I Believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake by then !

Ending of the Song

They said there'll be peace on earth Hallelujah noel be it heaven or hell The Christmas you get you deserve

edit on 12-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Part of the Mohawk Prophecy of the Seventh Generation

The prophecy said that strange animals would be born deformed and without the proper limbs.

Hmm Just found this ATS

Cosmic clouds threaten Earth
news.bbc.co.uk...

Gene Mutations ?

The predictions by Gary Zank, from the Bartol Research Institute at the University of Delaware, have been presented to the American Geophysical Union's spring meeting in Boston, Massachusetts.

His research shows that if the Solar System hits even a small gas cloud in space, the "bubble" surrounding it which protects life on our planet could burst. "The protective solar wind would be extinguished, and cosmic radiation might lead to gene mutations," he said. "Hydrogen would bombard the Earth, producing increased cloud cover, leading perhaps to global warming, or extreme amounts of precipitation and ice ages."

"We're surrounded by hot gas. As our sun moves through extremely `empty' or low-density interstellar space, the solar wind produces a protective bubble, the heliosphere around our Solar System, which allows life to flourish on Earth.

"Unfortunately, we could bump into a small cloud at any time, and we probably won't see it coming. Without the heliosphere, neutral hydrogen would interact with our atmosphere, possibly producing catastrophic climate changes, while our exposure to deadly cosmic radiation in the form of very high-energy cosmic rays would increase.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The Mayans just decided to quit adding to the calendar, it could have been 2029, it matters not. These primitives what could they possibly predict.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I posted to contradicting videos for the purpose of in-sighting debate LOL and it sure worked...

I think the word you are looking for is incite.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Wow 2012 & Mayan Calender and Nibiru is giving me a Head Ache !

But... But.... The Fact is we are going to be going though a Interstellar Charged Cloud within as NASA says 100 years probably its within this Decade ? How in the Hell can they Predict that nothing is going to Happen when we go through it ?

I just go back to what is known and not guess what is about to happen or may happen just because we now have high resolution images of space like we have never had before. We are learning so much and especially in the last decade that it is bound to produce theories that are flat out wrong.

One of your inks, first and only one i clicked on, shows one of those images to make its point but was the cloud always there only we never knew it? Seems likely to me.

Same for black holes because i just dont think they exist and never thought they were real in the way we are being told they exist.

ETA: Here is a link that on a quick read though seems to support Black holes 'do not exist'. It is one of the first decent ones to come up in google but honestly i just never believed they do exist.

I think NASA made the right decision to stop manned missions and honestly i hope they dont resume in our lifetime because there really is no purpose to them. Having a presence in space like the space station is good to have but to travel in space with humans aboard makes no sense. We have learned so much more from unmanned vehicles then we ever could wasting time trying to get humans to go beyond the space station. Now we have observed many Earth like planets and to be honest if intelligent life does exist out there we are going to see they look exactly like humans do. The reason i say that is life on another planet followed the same road map as Earth. Hell for that matter right now on some planet out there some guy is sitting at his computer right now and saying "i wonder if life exists on other planets".

These small probes are going to show us so much if we keep tweaking them and finding new way to develop them we will see things we have never seen before. Now that is where some problems may come in due to peoples perceptions and anxieties not to mention some scientist or professor somewhere having to conclusions from what they see when all they really need to say is "I dont know" but instead one has to outdo the other just to get noticed and then we have all kinds of myths developing.

We do and always have had a natural fear of space. The Aztec and Mayan myths (and they certainly are myths) bears this out. They had the myth of the five suns - Wiki Link. Ancient civilizations had all kinds of myths and they were very creative about them...as we are.

So now this giant planet exists, though there is no proof and we cannot see it? How convenient.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What did u guys expect? did you really think somethgin the size fo a planet was gonna creep up on us without anyone realising?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen on 21st December 2012 as many have said its just a new cycle, however as
the year draws on I wait and watch with interest as surely we will see many crazy things as the time draws closer
some people are bound to over-react and behave in all manner of strange ways.

We could even possibly see a mini baby boom around sept/oct 2013 as many may partake in last minute preservation of the species type behaviour LOL, if anything happens around the 21st Dec 2012 it could likely be you just get a bit of extra action
Bring it on....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ha ha - We do not need NASA to comfort our poor little anxious minds regarding Mayan Apocalypse though that is not what they the Mayans said
All we need to do for an Apocalypse is keep heading down the path of self destruction we are on

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I do not think the Mayan calendar end is "The End".. I do think it is a new beginning of some sort..

do you believe men were once made of mud and amber ?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
taking into acount leap years we would actualy be well into 2013 so this 2012 shat would have happend by now,myans did not have leap years

This is wrong. Do you understand why we have leap years? If we didn't have leap years then time would be different
edit on 14-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What's more funny, is that NASA even felt the need to even address this. It's only going to stir the pot, and I'm pretty sure they knew that.

Shut up and eat your Binary Steak and be happy.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

I have to agree with you....no one really knows. I love to read all the posters who sound off like they know it all. They actually know nothing, just reassuring themselves they do, so they don't shake in cold sweats at night in fear that they actually know nothing.

LO, you sound very interesting, actually a fresh breeze in a stale room of egotistical hot air. Don't let these types get you down. Keep your mind sound and open...I have a funny feeling I'm preaching to the preacher, lol!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Yeah, heard the same thing like 4 or 5 years ago.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I myself. Think something is coming Dec. 21st 2012. There's far too much ancient artifacts saying Nibiru exist..
And the fact of D.U.M.B. tunnels, seeds vaults, Even community underground complexes popping up (down) everywhere for a million plus a room tends to add to the validity something is coming..

There's something going on and if you are not part of the Big Club.. You're going to be left to the wolves...

Just my opinion..

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

I agree 100%! Something is coming though I don't believe it will happen on any particular day especially not December 21, 2012. The reason I believe this is cause we have been heading down this road of excess, materialism and waste! Our economy can't handle this! We are running out of resources like water, cheap energy
and there is civil unrest everywhere! Plus the Elitist controlling the world economies are being revealed at an ever increasing rate and i believe they are afraid of revolt! Not to mention all the unconstatutional laws being put into effect, freedoms being taken away, seed banks, food banks and solar flares! I feel as if like in the game of chess where you first position your pieces and then strike! With all these strategic moves we can expect something is about to happen and this could be as soon as a few years or into the next decade! I hope I am wrong but you don't move all these pieces unless your going to use them!
edit on 26-3-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join