It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction (my first thread) with artwork

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Mods, I moved this from introductions to general conspiracies. Please move or delete if I am wrong again.

Hello.
First I would like to apologize in advance, it appears that my writing style is sort of a rambling stream of thought. I will work towards being more professional and clear.

I am an artist living in Brooklyn that makes mostly paintings. I work with automatic, stream of consciousness painting. During this process I am not usually fully "aware" of what my hand is doing until it is done making its mark. I come up with quick painting sketches that develop into paintings. I will post some of my recent works below.

I have been adding my comments and joining various discussions here on ATS since I registered as a member late last year.
However, I have been avidly researching information on conspiracies on the internet FULL TIME since September 11, 2001.
I was 27 when that happened and living in Los Angeles. I remember having very vivid dreams that day while I slept until 1pm Pacific time.
I woke up that afternoon with a dozen messages on my machine and things began to unfold around me in a surreal way as I'm sure was the case for most of us. I found my TV, a small little portable type, that I kept packed away on a shelf in my closet. I spent my entire adult life up until I was recently married without a TV. But I had one packed away, so I quickly plugged it in, sat down with a cup of coffee and then began chain smoking through the 9/11 recap. Wow. Just thinking about that day brings back so much excitement and anger.
Later that evening we were all meeting at our "Factory" band room (me and my friends had this huge 4000 sq ft warehouse on the LA river downtown that we had a set shop and a band room at. Anyways, I have always considered my fiends to be very forward thinking and open minded. However, I remember telling everyone that this was not a "real" terrorist attack in that there is no way the planes could have done that to those buildings and especially "that other one that didn't even get hit" (building 7). Anyways, no one liked what I was saying and my "open minded, free spirit, punk rock" friends thought I was being "wrong". I couldn't believe that they couldn't see what I could clearly see and fully believed almost immediately.
Well, this began my journey into "investigations" on every level about everything imaginable. ATS has always been a great library for me and I have been reading here for many years. There are many other sites of course and it takes serious vetting before I begin to consider some information that I find.
All of that being said, I would like to say Hello to everyone and to share a few theories that I think are worthy of further investigation.

I may start threads about some of the following topics:

I believe that "Aliens" have been on Earth off and on for billions of years. If our advanced human race evolved from pretty much nothing and has reached the level we are at today in 500 million years, then I would put the advancement of any type of civilization at about 500 million years. Since our planet is around 5.5 billion years old, that would give plenty of time for many different advanced civilizations to exist and flourish and even visit and or colonize our planet.

I believe that there is something to most government conspiracies ranging from the birth of the Federal Reserve to JFK assassination to OKC bombing to 9/11, 7/7 and beyond.
To add to the government conspiracies, I believe that it is no coincidence that our leaders all seem to be related to kings and queens and going back to emperors of Rome. I would think that if we had enough information we could show these bloodlines dating back to Babylon.

I believe that our current advanced civilization arrived from the ashes of the previous advanced civilization. I imagine a truly epic cataclysm that must have melted the surface of the earth, wiping out all lifeforms and structures on the surface. The various pyramids and other large monoliths are all that remain from the previous age. Could the ruling bloodline of our world be the same as the surviving elite from the previous age?

If so, all of the above would connect into one grand unified thread theory.

Ok. That's my introduction, or should I say: Ok, that's my introduction??

Anyways, here are a few new pieces.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to future discussions and or arguments.

edit on 10-3-2012 by TimesUp because: spellin'

edit on 10-3-2012 by TimesUp because: added a line

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Please review the below links.. They will help orient you in the right direction..

Welcome TimesUp

To save a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be sure to be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 3/10/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello, and belated welcome to ATS.

I like your paintings.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Welcome

There's a forum that might be of your interest here, I don't know if you've seen it: Member Art forum on ATS.

See you around

link   
reply to post by wigit

Thanks wigit!
It appears that I have already messed up with my first thread. Or is the second post standard procedure?
Either way, whoops.

link   
[Belated] Welcome.

Remember this forum is for new member introductions only, Not topical discussions. Since you have well over 20 posts, you may start a topical thread anywhere on ATS now

You are more than welcome to share your personal story on a separate thread and artwork over on the Member Art Forum

link   
Great Artwork....

Welcome to ATS.....

Des

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks Des!

top topics

join