The Silva Method......anyone try this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We can't talk about entheogens on ATS but we can post links to torrents of copyrighted materials? Seems a bit odd to me. I for one like my freedom without restriction.

That being said, I might take a trip to TPB and check out some of this stuff. I've heard about the Silva Method in my years of exploring meditation, hypnosis, etc. But I'm turned off by these miralce programs that charge thousands of dollars. Transcendental Meditation is supposed to be the same way - you can find a wealth of free info about meditating with almost any technique or tradition you prefer, but you have to pay big bucks to learn the "secret" TM method.

Anyway, I would like to hear more from people who have had experience with this Silva deal.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
ive watched the dvd but never fully grasped it, and therefore never put it into practice. must have another look. ive been reading eckhart tolle's the power of now with some sucess if you havent read it i urge you too.

I've started The Power Of Now and am really enjoying it. I would recommend it to others looking for some guidance as well!
edit on 25-12-2012 by revered because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join