It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Command to us on Conspiracy Topics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Who stands with me, openly professing God and Christ?

Isaiah 8

12 “Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.
13 The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy,
he is the one you are to fear,
he is the one you are to dread.

What does it mean to dread God? Why fear a loving God? There is a very simple answer to this: God is love for those who are the same. For those who stand against His children, dread and fear is what remains. God will stand with those who love him and are part of His family by choice in His kingdom of creation. Those who stand apart are separated from the light of life. Darkness and eternal consciousness apart from the water of life remains as the curse for choosing division from God.

For those who love God and others, only life eternal can be the result. We do not fear those who can only harm the body (Bio-mechanical vehicle). The soul lives on. Instead, we fear (deference and respect) the one who can kill both the body and the soul. We love Him because He first loved us. Standing for good is its own reward. Truth is the guiding principle.

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

As for me and my house, we will stand with God in love.

Romans 10:10
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

There is no fear of man on the part of the believer. A life lost is a life gained.

Luke 17:33
Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.

edit on 9-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

count me in

Second line

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So does this mean all the Christians will stop creating conspiracies and leave it to the Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Athiests and others?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Are UFO's and religion really the biggest subjects here on ATS?
I joined for the UFO's but if it isn't RonPaulPAC - I am inundated with religion.
I realize this is the Theology Forum - we seem to be becoming a theology forum rather than one for secrets. Lord knows - people know it all. There are no secrets.

In answer ...God has left the building.
We can do what we want.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I feel somewhat sorry for you and people like you. To live in fear of what you profess to be a loving God... Until you upset him... Then Watch out. Most Parents wouldn't do to their children the things God would do to those who turn their back on him... The Parents that do, are what we refer to as, abusive. I have learned to shed that ball and chain concept of God, and because of it, I am a better person.

What this tells me is that we are to "tow the line"... Never question authority... Be good little slaves. Which is exactly what the Church wants us to do... Accept without question.

I don't know what God is or if it even it exists. But I do know that the Church and it's leaders, as well as those who wrote the scriptures, do not speak for what they tell us God is... The arrogance of those who claim to know the mind and will of God is staggering... And the ignorance of those who follow them is just sad... and frightening.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
your god,not mine!
what are you on this site for any way? to save us? convert us?
your god conspires through out the whole bible!
abraham to kill his son for god
lot telling the villigers to have sex with his daughters in stead of the strangers he hosted
playing 'he likes me better than you' with satan over job
letting satan tempt eve with the tree of life
ya your god sounds like a really cool god!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It seems that Christianity wants people to suffer all the time, they like to look down on those who sin instead of leading them from the darkness as Jesus would do. I am a catholic but I stopped going to church because people thought they where being funny when i walked in and told me I was gonna burn. Maybe they where joking around but that really made me angry, I wonder sometimes if they even consider that god is not bound to religion and god could come in science. I have a lot of faith in all of us that we can welcome god in peace and not in war and we do have a choice to live in harmony with nature and not to burn in a great ball of fire.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

i have a secret i'll share with you.
i don't believe in that other person's god!

we are all star children made up of the same atoms as the rest of the universe!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Not here to save you. Can't even save myself. We are here just like you. A place of discussion and information. Why is it that you lump all of us together? Are you exactly like everyone else who kinda thinks like you?

Not here to disparage you like you just did the OP for his opinion. It's just information. Use it or lose it!

We're here for the same reasons as you, so if you don't like the topic.....don't click....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Are UFO's and religion really the biggest subjects here on ATS?
I joined for the UFO's but if it isn't RonPaulPAC - I am inundated with religion.
I realize this is the Theology Forum - we seem to be becoming a theology forum rather than one for secrets. Lord knows - people know it all. There are no secrets.

In answer ...God has left the building.
We can do what we want.

Well, I joined for the ET/UFO threads, but even they are inundated with religious dogma and Bible quotes these days, many times I have read that any and all Alien Being is in fact a Demon from Satan's Army. I have also read much on the "Fallen," of whom there were originally 600 I believe, now according to some Christians that 600 has swelled to millions of Demons and they all want us.

Even those who research and study religion and theology are no match for Convert Minded Brainwashed Christians, who come here and attempt to convert everyone of us into their Cult. They just don't get it that some of us want no part of their cultish nature and practices akin to cannibalism, and the worship of a dead man as a God. We don't believe the Book they continue to shove at us, and refuse to listen to the same tired old rhetoric they preach all the time, but that doesn't stop them.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

All of those people in your church are human. All make mistakes. All have failed at being Jesus like. Don't worry about them. You only have to listen and answer to One. The "Church" has failed because it is full of non perfect humans. Don't look for excuses to fail yourself. Your ultimate destiny is up to you and no one else.

Best wishes

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

well like another member posted,getting tired of bible quotes trying to make me feel bad,or to repent before i burn in hell,while at the same time they are on a conspiricy site as well!
its like the jehovah winesses showing up at my door!
yes i chose to read the link because i study a lot of different religions,and i enjoy intelligent debate on the subject,
but when its just bible quotes telling me i'm bad,well sorry,i respond.
i think i'll post some bible quotes in my own post to get my point across.
i can make them relevent to any topic i choose.
watch and see!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

i have a secret i'll share with you.
i don't believe in that other person's god!

we are all star children made up of the same atoms as the rest of the universe!

Then I can say My daddy's a star!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think god is like the force and Jesus was a jedi like yoda and we eventually merge with the force. I think aliens have played a major part in our history and it's plain to see. Maybe they played the parts in the bible to sheild us from the truth so that we are not to overwhelmed at the reality of the cosmos. It maybe that the bible was a history book that reavels the end of a cycle in life and some will ascend and some will stay behind. Hell could be at the end of the cycle when the major earth changes take place and it serves as warning that was twisted to serve those who yearn for gold.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

yes you may and it will be the truth!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That is really rather clever of the bible writers isn't it? It basically condemns those skeptical of the contents - "this is all correct and anyone suspicious of it is going to hell".

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

ha! thats funny,because being a jedi and the force is now an actual religion.not one i study though! im a star trek guy! jim kirk would kick darth vaders arse in the first 15 min. of the movie!!!

klingon is also an official language now too!
humans are funny,no?!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
jesus is coming!....... look busy!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I like that latest star trek movie, I think it's Captain James T Kirk
but I could be wrong. I think we all need a break from trying to solve the mystery behind this crazy universe we live in.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'll raise my hand, too.

Autowrench: Your own beliefs are SO "out there" as to come across even more comical than you take our beliefs to be.

Are you a Wiccan (a TOTALLY made-up belief system from Gardner I might add) or an Alien? Make up your mind. Maybe Aliens are Wiccans? You confuse me dude.

I love ya anyway.

Wicca (pronounced /ˈwɪkə/), is a modern pagan religion. Developed in England in the first half of the 20th century,[1] Wicca was popularised in the 1950s and early 1960s by a retired British civil servant named Gerald Gardner, who at the time called it the "witch cult" and "witchcraft", and its adherents "the Wica".[2] From the 1960s onward, the name of the religion was normalised to "Wicca".[3]
en.wikipedia.org...

Why does your "Religion" trump ours?
edit on 9-3-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join