It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Command to us on Conspiracy Topics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So does this mean all the Christians will stop creating conspiracies and leave it to the Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Athiests and others?

No, it mainly means we fear no mere mortal who tries to break God's law of love and giving. Break the law and it breaks you. The first act of Jesus when he entered the temple was to turn the tables of the money changers. Have you noticed that the financial tables have been turned? 16 trillion in debt shows the evidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Are UFO's and religion really the biggest subjects here on ATS?
I joined for the UFO's but if it isn't RonPaulPAC - I am inundated with religion.
I realize this is the Theology Forum - we seem to be becoming a theology forum rather than one for secrets. Lord knows - people know it all. There are no secrets.

In answer ...God has left the building.
We can do what we want.

Jude 1:18 They said to you, "In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions."

Aleister Crowley said, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

Jesus said: So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12

One takes and the other gives. Taking makes a us thief. Giving is love and covers sin. Faith brings salvation. One thief on the cross repented, the other did not. I choose to repent and believe.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

That is really rather clever of the bible writers isn't it? It basically condemns those skeptical of the contents - "this is all correct and anyone suspicious of it is going to hell".

Truth is written on the heart. The Bible merely reflects what the light reveals.
edit on 9-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Thank you for your words and I respect what you say and I am with god but I believe without the boundary's of religion and I love those who love god and those who don't. My friends drink and smoke pot and I never say anything because they have their free will and they will seek what ever their souls need as when the time is right. I was once like them but that ended when my life was blessed with another child and I became a father again and only then I was awakened to the reality of this life and how much is hidden from us. I have seen first hand what the people of the churches hide here in Canada and the genocide they brought and all that in the name of god. Priests killed children and so did the nuns and the sickness they used against the Native peoples that wiped out entire families. The torture they went through and I heard a story of priest who put an electrical shock device on a students penis and shocked him till he passed out and all the time laughing, now I think that is very demonic to me. I think the document is called Unrepentant on you tube and it`s about the three churches and the residential schools and the corruption behind the curtains of all three major churches. Money is their god now.
edit on 9-3-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join