It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ragu (yes the sauce) Dishing Out Anti-Anon Propaganda?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Though the idea of old cartoon and silent film villains are nice, actually the mustache goatee and eyebrows shape are exactly like the classic image of the red devil; used in logos cartoons etc going way back.

Since they are calling the kid "the evil one" I simply assume that the advertisers are using the same source for their idea and threw in the cat for a little doctor evil reference for good measure.

Anyway, i am pretty sure the classic red devil image is the source for the face paint, now i will step out of the thread, before the ragu is promoting satanism argument begins XD

edit on 8-3-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: edit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm thinking also of how outspoken Anonymous was about SOPA, PIPA and ACTA. They were very much a motivational vehicle in getting people to speak up.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Carmine from the old TV show Laverne and Shirley was known as 'The Big Ragu". He was an Italian and possibly a Papist. Peraps this is a message from the Vatican...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by prisoneronashipoffools

What have I done?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

This is part of a whole new ad campaign by Ragu. Ragu. They have their new youtube channel with lots of video ads. Each video ad is targeting a certain type of customer. Mostly they are targeting mom's who do the grocery shopping and cooking.

www.youtube.com...

They've already gotten some heat for one of their other commercials

Ragu hates Dads

Ragu is owned by Unilever who has close ties with Monsanto.

en.wikipedia.org...

Unilever[3] is a British–Dutch multinational consumer goods company. Its products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world's third-largest consumer goods company measured by revenues (after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé) and the world's largest maker of ice cream.[4][5]
Unilever is a dual-listed company consisting of Unilever N.V. in Rotterdam, Netherlands and Unilever PLC in London, United Kingdom. Both Unilever companies have the same directors and they operate as a single business.

Monsanto bought Unilever's seed breeding business

articles.latimes.com...

Unilever said it has agreed to sell its Plant Breeding International unit to Monsanto Co. for $524 million in cash, the latest deal by St. Louis-based Monsanto to expand in the lucrative seed business. PBI produces and sells crop varieties worldwide and has significant breeding programs for winter wheat, barley, rapeseed oil, beans, peas and potatoes. London-based Unilever's sale of the unit is part of its effort to focus on consumer goods and build its food, home and personal-care products businesses. The deal includes plant breeding operations in Scotland and France and a German affiliate. Monsanto itself agreed in June to be bought by American Home Products Corp. for $39 billion. Monsanto's stock rose $1.81 to close at $55.56 on the NYSE.

Ad companies and Corporations have long practiced targeting customers. Food giants have always created focus groups to test their products. They target children with colorful cartoon characters, men with sports athletes and pretty women and women get targeted the most by ads.

Check out this episode of Ted Talks - What can we learn from spaghetti sauce?

Interesting documentary about controlling the masses- The Century of Self

www.youtube.com...

Another brilliant documentary series by Adam Curtis and the use of ideas of freud in politics, business and economics. The first episode focuses on his american nephew Edward Bernaise, who show american business how to manipulate and control the masses.

PART 1 or 4

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Thank-you for all that info, I had no idea the Monsanto connection either inadvertently or not. I seem not to be alone in my thinking either judging by the comments on Ragu's Youtube homepage lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Awesome work! excellent! Now I can see that this may not be as innocent as I first thought. Thank you for providing this info, I was in the process of researching it myself but I new it wouldn't be long until someone beat me.
I always new TPTB have used commercials and TV's in general as weapons of mass brainwashing.
Maybe this Anon angle has something to it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Wild Wild West, Will Smith, set in the Wild West.

Best movie ever, no?

Bad guy looks like the kid in the commercial, yes.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

WTF!!! Thats just...wow. I think that is so adorable and funny at the same time. Good job kali good job

top topics

<< 1   >>

join