It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twilight of The Old Boys Network (Bob Dean & Clifford Stone)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As much as it pains me to post a Project Camelot interview by Kerry, ( I really did find her quite annoying), I can.t deny the meat of the matter of the interviewed guest. That being Bob Dean and Clifford Stone.

Description snip:

This is a video of several guerrilla style interviews with Bob Dean and Clifford Stone conducted over a 2 day period at the 2012 UFO Congress... Retired, Command Sergeant Major, Robert O. Dean and Retired, Sergeant Clifford Stone hadn't seen each other in some time. They are old friends and both have been given special access to the above top secret world of the military involving interaction with ETs of various races.
In this once in a lifetime interview we get them together, at one place and time, sharing war stories and reminiscing about their encounters. I ask them the hard questions and attempt one more time to get them to reveal the true nature of the military involvement with ETs. What it means for humanity and where it is leading...as well as the fact that there are friendly and not so friendly visitors to this planet. Some who walk among us and down the halls of the Pentagon.

If you are a fan of these guys, and you can try nd overlook Kerrys total lack of respect through the interview, then you might enjoy this. Takes a little bit to get going and it is about a hour and half long, but let's not let it be said that ATS didnt have a chance to give it a look over.

There is a decent part without her babbling to much after about the 1:10 mark where they just talk.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Springer because: Removed ALL CAPS from title

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sorry but an hour and a half is an hour to long for me , do they come up with anything new or is it the same old same old .
thanks .

edit on 8-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Nice one! Thanks for posting this. I've been waiting for a new interview with Bob for quite some time now and having Sgt. Stone in it aswell is just a big ol' bonus! Let the viewing commence!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Thank you for posting this.

Also, I like Kerry and think she does a great job. So does a good friend of mine, who is a bit like her actually.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

They are old friends and both have been given special access to the above top secret world of the military involving interaction with ETs of various races.

And we know this? Got a link to proof? (Directred at Kerry and PC)...
I actually dont mind C. Stone too much, even though I cant believe much of what he says he comes across as sincere. Dean on the other hand just sounds like Collier, another drunk...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know a lot of people like Bob Dean so I don't want to offend anyone but to me he seems like a bs artist. Just my observation after watching him a bunch of times, he very charismatic a little to much. Reminds me of this bum that used to hang out in the dunkin donuts by my apartment. He could tell you the best stories and was great to listen to but, for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I am so happy to find this thread!!! I am going to soak it up and enjoy every minute of it! I LOVE Sgt. Clifford Stone, he is the sweetest and most giving person on ATS imo.

Man I have missed his presence!!!

edit on 8-3-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
They lost me when they say about remote viewing Fort Nox (about giving gold to ETs)... Anunnaki, third eye/mental eye...

Kerry: change atmosphere for grey hybrid lol

edit on 9/3/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Starred and flagged. Thank you for posting this.

Also, I like Kerry and think she does a great job. So does a good friend of mine, who is a bit like her actually.

Can you elaborate on how Kerry "does" a good friend of yours? I assume you didn't mean to word it that way...I think.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Finally!!! I can post, whewww!

That was so long.

I really enjoyed it and will probably listen to it again, these guys are solid gold ad there were some real nuggets in that interview. She needs to learn to listen and not cut people off though because it changes the course of the flow and we just may miss something of importance...

I would love to just hang out with both of them and relate without having to drop it down a level.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Kerry is a fine interviewer, she has earned her way in this field, just saying...

for the thread and for the interview.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Sorry but an hour and a half is an hour to long for me , do they come up with anything new or is it the same old same old .
thanks .

edit on 8-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

You said it. An hour and a half of listening to Dean give his patented bs and Stone his tall tales. This stuff is only for the young'uns who know nothing about UFOlogy and are looking for outrageous material to latch on to and become regular ATS members! Well Dean and Stone are the bsmeisters!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, like you I have my doubts about most PC stuff, but I do like both Bob Dean and Clifford Stone so I'm looking forward to watching

Only by a stretch could those 2 sentences be interpreted as 'Kerry does the poster's friend'. Quite clearly the poster meant:

Also, I like Kerry and think she does a great job. As does a good friend of mine, who is a bit like her actually.

Still it's unclear whether the friend also likes Kerry, or also does a good job!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
If you have the time to watch this interview, I highly suggest it.......the BEST I've seen in a while.

You can see by their reactions, the way they support each other that they really believe what they speak. I'm a skeptic, but I found this video highly worth the time.

edit on 9-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
For some strange reason the though of Clifford Stone and Bob Dean appearing together brought this to mind

The difference being, of course, is that you get more sense out of Bill and Ben! Poba lob plob blob! Further, Kerry makes a fine Little Weed.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I watched the first part of the video and for me it was these guys that sprang to mind

Waldorf and Statler

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Bump for great viewing

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I like listening to both these guys.
One thing though,
if I knew,
what they hint at they know,
and was in a position to tell it to the world,
I would be a heck of a lot more specific
on the details involved.

Why are they being so coy?

At their age, what have they got to lose?
Then again,
I assume they both have families.

It is annoying though,
if in fact they are the real deal.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI
I would be a heck of a lot more specific
on the details involved.

Why are they being so coy?

They feed you a bit of information (actually disinformation) hoping that you'll buy tickets to attend their UFO conference to get more info (I mean disinfo)

It's a scam. As is Camelot. I mean Scam a lot.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
all is well,

i can confirm as well...

hugs

top topics

<<   2 >>

join