It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twilight of The Old Boys Network (Bob Dean & Clifford Stone)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am so happy to find some of you actually enjoyed this and took the time to watch it.

I have to agree with some posters in that I wish she hadnt been so quick to rush to her next questions and not let them finish their thoughts. I feel we missed more of what may have actually been said as well.

Just a gut feeling I have, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dean wasnt just cagey enough to have some things written down and put away for that rainy day or his untimely demise. He also strikes me as the kind of fellow that wouldn't give a flying disk if you heard him come speak or not. I don't think he is making things up for ticket sales, but thats just me.

I found myself really watching their body language and reactions to each other. Seems a lot was said that way as well. Just the way they would cut their eyes to the other when some things were mentioned. Was interesting.
edit on 9/3/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
If you have the time to watch this interview, I highly suggest it.......the BEST I've seen in a while.

You can see by their reactions, the way they support each other that they really believe what they speak. I'm a skeptic, but I found this video highly worth the time.

edit on 9-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

You are the first "skeptic" that I ever heard of that enjoys being bs to!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I am so happy to find some of you actually enjoyed this and took the time to watch it.

I have to agree with some posters in that I wish she hadnt been so quick to rush to her next questions and not let them finish their thoughts. I feel we missed more of what may have actually been said as well.

Just a gut feeling I have, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dean wasnt just cagey enough to have some things written down and put away for that rainy day or his untimely demise. He also strikes me as the kind of fellow that wouldn't give a flying disk if you heard him come speak or not. I don't think he is making things up for ticket sales, but thats just me.

I found myself really watching their body language and reactions to each other. Seems a lot was said that way as well. Just the way they would cut their eyes to the other when some things were mentioned. Was interesting.
edit on 9/3/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

hi,

i was at a mufon gathering in LA in the 90's and Dean was the guest speaker, still sharing the same Truth

thank you bro

thank you

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Yes, that is one of the things about him I have found, he is consistent. The only thing that really changes is he does seem to add a little more to the story.

Now if that means he is getting older and doesn't care so much anymore, or, he is just trying to tell a good story now as some might think, I don't know.

I personally just dont get the bs vibe from him, but then, thats just me. I find him sincere.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by cornucopia

Yes, that is one of the things about him I have found, he is consistent. The only thing that really changes is he does seem to add a little more to the story.

Now if that means he is getting older and doesn't care so much anymore, or, he is just trying to tell a good story now as some might think, I don't know.

I personally just dont get the bs vibe from him, but then, thats just me. I find him sincere.

hi, yeah..that's what i mean to say, (im not always the best with words, lol)

yes he is honest ...i love to hear from him anyone with the courage to tell the truth,,

i have a strong desire to hear truth when i hear and see so many lie on this world, my ability is my intuition

i was told last night from our cosmic family to not worry, ever and i agree

as an immortal being that we all are, there is nothing to fear.....ever, have no doubt in this

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
great interveiw!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join