It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Whites More Discriminated Against Than Blacks?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
reply to post by butcherguy

That fact that you don't agree just means that you don't agree. Agree to disagree and leave it there. The post was are whites discriminated agianst more than blacks? The answer is no. Peace.
Good idea, follow it and maybe you will stop pontificating on the 'original people' and how Europeans are the scourge of 'mankind'.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bladerunner44

Then why are you posting on this site? Just STFU and take your goofy opinions elsewhere

edit on 11-3-2012 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

Instead of refuting anything they have to say..you would rather take the easy way out and have them leave. I guess instead of battling him with intelligence you would rather not put up a fight when your unarmed..

I don't know about they claim...but it sounds like a lot of black power BS...just like the opposite of white power BS. Not one single race was instrumental in the creation of our world..to believe that is naive and ignorant.

It is and always will be a combination of our best minds from all over the world.

I don't have the time to research ..but if I did there would always be something to refute in my favor. If your looking for something specific you will always find it because you interpret things the way you want to see it.

to TheBlackManIsGod7
I thought the bible was full of people of middle eastern decent not white or blacks? As was the Quran?

So are you saying that Jesus and Allah are black as you would have us to believe..just like the whites would have us believe that God is white?

edit on 11-3-2012 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You all carry on now lol. P.eople E.levate A.fter C.orrecting E.rrors.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

i agree with you when it comes to thinking of ourselves as people instead of different races, that's a nice ideal that we are sadly far away from. Our governments (of the world) are still fighting wars based on beleifs or opposing cultural values, so if our leaders cant even be above it, i fear that it will be awhile before we start to. especially considering that they are learning to have more and more control over us.
and st. patties day is a holiday where everyone drinks and thats all i've ever seen it as, maybe freids that are full on Irish take some pride in it but for 'everyone', it's an excuse to drink all night. I have no desire to celebrate being white ( i respect my cherokee haritage more than anything) but as far as the thread at hand go's, the truth is that many blacks are very racist and keep it pretty well undercover while using racism as an excuse for thier problems and anger and also to get thier way may it be control over a situation or person. i've been to jail and have seen how it is there in this regard and also in inner-city situations. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS ALL OR EVEN MOST BUT IT IS WHAT I WITNESSED AND EXPERIENCED. i just think that alot of black people are fighting a dieing battle with to much intensity and anger and push eachother to keep it going. sorry if this sounds ignorant but i promise to keep an openmind when it comes to others opinions.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
How in the twenty-first century can there still be racism, against any race. I am an Irish/ Native American white person. ( when you mix red and super white I guess you get beige) I have been the recipient of racism by many different races, including other whites. It is very offensive to be called a cracka ass whitey when you are Irish/ Indian, that's not even my ethnic background. Also many whites had nothing to do with slavery, many were share croppers and were worse of than those who were slaves. This idea that all people devoid of skin pigmentation, must pay for the sins of a few is ridiculous. As Bill Hicks once said " racism has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with un-evolved morons who only embrace hate." Why do we still fight each other when the real problem with society is banks, corporations, and political corruption. We need to stop this ignorance and embrace love for our fellow man. My personal belief on racism is that it has nothing to do with skin color but sexuality and BDSM.
edit on 12-3-2012 by KwisatzHaderach because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i must say that you will not even hear of much white discrimination because as i've seen from most white men i know, they are just too proud to piss and whine about what isnt fair outside of the garage, shop, etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

i dont think anyone on here is embracing hate but debating an issue that wether we like it or not is still very much alive in places. ofcourse we should all be worried about something else that matters more but i still have to worry about the direction racism is going for the sake of fairness in my childrens future because i do see the table tipping the other way. though it's hard not to stand your ground with a perfect balance of opinion/experience and open-mind, it would be great to see this thread come to a broader view for everyone than see people just shut out. that being said it would be nice to see someone with opposing views from many others that didnt have the name BLACKMANISGOD7, i think it makes it hard to take alot of whats being said here seriously and respectably

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
The moors where black men and women. The term moor actually means black. To refer to them as arab/berber is to deny that fact. Of course Europeans don't want to say that the moors were black because any great civilization that had made enormous contributions to the world are never credited to black people. Just as the media will paint egyptians or the phonecians as arabs or europeans when they were as well, clearly black people with thriving civilizations. Just as the gramaldi man, one of the first inhabitants of Europe ver 30,000 years ago before the existence of the white man were black yet the media does the same thing here. They myans were indians(also black) and the media never revels this either. The first arabs were also black if you want to get down to it. The entire world was black and is black (all people of color). The different features you see blacks across the world having is either natrual, or a manifestation of thousands of years of colinazation and rape by Europeans.

Also study what Europe was like before the coming of the moors. It was in a state of chaos and destruction. Read the book titled "Stolen Legacy." It gives reat detail of this. Remember the most thriving empire was who, the Romans. After they fell, so did Europe until the Moors brought civilization. Taught them how to bathe, taught them language, taught them mathematics, science, art, music, how to cook food, etc. etc.This is a fact of history. Much, if not everything Europeans know today should all be contributed to black people. For everything was/is built upon our knowledge. This is also actual fact. Also read the book "The Golden Age of The Moor." Amazon has it. In the process look for the movie "Hidden Colors" which gives great detail about the Moors, as well as other thriving black civilizations across the planet. Peace
lol i heard king tut was of European decent there is an article about someone who saw his dna results and knew about a marker that only europeans have. lol so much for your so called history of the black man teaching us everything heres the link www.eutimes.net...
edit on 12-3-2012 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2012 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

Whites trying to dispute a well educated black man about his history is like telling a pilot how to fly yet you barely know how to drive.
Where did that happen?

Not here, I must say.

his delusions are amazing, really top drawer stuff- reminds me of a teenager who thinks too highly of himself, he clearly has intense racial issues, no doubt that is all the fault of somebody else...........

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If you believe in evolution , we are all black. We all came from the slime in Africa,? Yes? Honestly I think the only people still discriminated against are the native Indians.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
By society? No.
By government? Yes.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camperguy
If you believe in evolution , we are all black. We all came from the slime in Africa,? Yes? Honestly I think the only people still discriminated against are the native Indians.

though nobody has a clue what colour the original inhabitants of earth where, regardless if they definitely originated in Africa or not (which isn't set in stone, just a dominant theory)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

look up his other posts on other threads, it's like thats the only reason he's on here, sounds the same from what i've seen and in my opinion that type of mentality is a part of what keeps all of this such an issue

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy

i'd like to know why you think it's just the natives that are discriminated against. you are talking about native americans, right?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

really??? the culture we're talking about has nothing to do with DNA

I'm confused, did you misquote me by accident? I never said anything about DNA.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Technically.. according to DNA research. There being 3 major genetic families, Caucasian, Asian and African. was that not you?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

Still confused. Another poster posted this exact info and I asked him a question genuinely curious. I am assuming that you took it as me disputing it?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
MLKjr said he had a dream that we would all one day be judged by our character, rather than our color. We over shot ourselves, and now it is the white man getting the short end of the stick when it comes to jobs and scholorships, etc. We are once again, judging by color instead of character in the workforce and in schools, and it is by law that require whites to be pushed aside in favor of minorities. There may have been good intentions, but it was the wrong way to do it.

To answer the OP's question. YES

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
In Compton the fire department handed out numerous jobs to black youths that there white counterparts would have to spend years chasing. I had one friend actually it was his dream to be a firemen but after 6 months of ride along he gave up stating that the black youths they hired were incompetent and dangerous. Yeah imagine that showing up to save your life.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join