It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Whites More Discriminated Against Than Blacks?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

you are deluded, very funny though, the moors were "black"- ffs there is an organisation in Northern Ireland called the Royal Black preceptory, in a few hundred years maybe another wired up pro black racist fruitcake will be showing this as proof that the indigenous population of Northern Ireland were black

You are very funny, albeit unintentionally

UNAPOLOGETIC HONKY

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Natrually people of color have babies at a much higher rate than Europeans. Study the population of Europe for about the last 10-20 years. Your numbers are dwindling on it's on without anyone having to aid in that. Original people continue to have babies across the globe. Which is why eugenics programs and population control has to be implemented. I mean really just study population control. Who do you think that is for? To destroy the minority of europeans or the majority of people of color across the planet? Find any information where Europeans were force sterilized in a manner and at the extremes of people of color.

BOTTOM LINE IS WHITES ARE NOT DISCRIMINATED MORE THAN BLACKS(people of color). That's a fact. We should leave it at that. Whites trying to dispute a well educated black man about his history is like telling a pilot how to fly yet you barely know how to drive. Lol you can do it all day long but it'll never go anywhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

"Once you begin to attack someone personally you've already lost."

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
reply to post by blueorder

"Once you begin to attack someone personally you've already lost."

Nonsense, in a discussion with someone, you, erm, will attack them "personally" as you are assessing their personal opinions- I mean you know physical harm but you don't half talk some nonsense

Peace out brother

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Actually I still did prove you wrong because in your earlier post you stated

Also if you know white history atleast, you know that Hitler Germany created the iq test as a method and justification to force sterilize most of the jews

Now yes I did have to use a source that states that the

The eugenics movement in the USA seized on it as a means to give them credibility in diagnosing mental retardation, and thousands of American women, most of them poor African-Americans, were forcibly sterilized based on their scores on IQ tests, often without their consent or knowledge.[

But I only used it to prove a point that IQ tests were around much earlier then the time of Hitlers Germany. Now as for Hitler useing them like that id really like to see where you got that information from.

I found nothing leading me to believe that IQ tests are bias against a race, not even that statement give justifaction to your claims of IQ tests being bias against a single race. Time have changed since 1910 when they did this.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paganini

I don't have an obsession. But as long as you keep asking me about I will keep answering, or maybe not. Time to put this one to beddy bye.

Nite Nite Paggi.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What credentials do you have, you know it is quite easy to lie over the Internet,

also besides the 1. source is used find me something that shows today population control against colored people in this time we are in. because I have found nothing

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You probably think white people were engineered by a mad scientist called Yacoub, correct?

Black supremacists are so out there it makes us regular conspiracy theorists look sane by comparison.

There's so much nonsense in your posts one wouldn't know where to begin, there's so many claims that are blatantly wrong it's not even funny. You're just parroting the Nation of Islam / 5% curriculum.

Quoting a Ras Kass song like he isn't full of it claiming Baghdad is in Turkey... good song though.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Your numbers are dwindling on it's on without anyone having to aid in that

My numbers?

I am of caucasian, black and amerind descent. A mongrel, maybe, but not 'all white'.

Edit to add: The best dogs that I've ever had were mongrels, I'll Take one over a purebred any day!
edit on 11-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Regardless of the source "you chose" it is still a fact that was in the article "you chose" in which that fact helped to prove my point. Now, Hitler perfected it so to say. He got the knowlege from the US which was really just experimenting with the test at that time and surpassed America in it's efforts and took eugenics to the next level. When America defeated Hitler, they of course took his knowledge, as well as whatever knowledge the soviets had regarding him and here we are today with a perfected iq test. Do you think they changed the foundation of what the test is used for? Previously they used it as an excuse to sterilize. Today it's used as an excuse to misdiagnose and then mistreat with useless harmful drugs. Nothing has changed just the way they present it to us. Your article alone stated that it was used primarily agianst black women. Today who do you think is the new target? White women? No instead today's its black children all together. Or do they just target everyone now. Do you really think it's a test just to see who is more intellectual? If you believe that you'd believe anything. I suggested you read his biographhy as well as the book titled Chemical and Biological Warfare. The duty is yours to actually research those books, read them and ones similar. Why do so many think you can find the answers in 10 minutes of internet research. I mean do you really think you will find all the answers to your questions without an extensive build.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Whites trying to dispute a well educated black man about his history is like telling a pilot how to fly yet you barely know how to drive.
Where did that happen?

Not here, I must say.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

So you know about the teachings of The Nation of Islam or the 5% how... because you did a quick internet search. Also no one knows if Yacub was an actually person, or not. Yet his methods are right and exact and it can be shown and proven because we still use the methods today. Has anyone actually studied eugenics in depth? Also has anyone read the bible. Who was Jacob in the bible? Well Jacob in hebrew literally means Yacub. Now in the bible, if you all have in depth knowledge on it, then you know that Jacob in the bible grafted the sheep to go agianst God. Further reading will show you that the sheep are symbolic to man. Now are you going to say I wrote the bible? Lol. Your responded yet with nothing concrete or tangible to dispute what I'm saying is wrong. Only an emotional rant of saying I'm wrong and not proving it. Yet a white man wrote a book titled "The Making of the White Man." That book is authored by Paul L. Guthrie. You should read it you'll really like the 3-4 chapters. "The Nature of the Threat" is a great song. Yet, you haven't provided anything to show and prove him wrong other than your emotions as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That was directed "specifically" towards you but more towards those who attempt to dispute any of what I'm saying is wrong with nothing other than emotions, are copying and pasting a quick wikipedia post they haven't even researched in depth. If you only research to prove me wrong then you are starting off on the wrong path anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You know that you are no better than a white supremacist. Just a different shade of lies....
And underlying hate.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Lol look up bill gates and population control just for starters since I know most of you wont actually go to a library and spend hours doing real homework.

www.youtube.com... l12l0l1l1l1l609l1824l3.6.1.5-1l11l0

Now don't just focus on America. Look at America and what they are doing all over the planet to people of color. It's so obvious to those who are aware of reality. If people of color, across the globe make up the majority of the population of our planet, with europeans being a very very very small percentage compared to the rest of the world, then use common sense. Who do you think the target would be one continent of Europe or the rest of the continents that original people(black people) inhabit. Ask yourself this. Why would population control target the lease amount of people on the planet? That's like saying I'd spend 5 dollars on a bottle of Voss water when I can go to the market and spend the same 5 on 2 cases of water.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I actually don't hate anyone. Hate is a negative emotion that will effect me much more than those I say I hate. So I don't allow that emotion to dwell within me. Instead I teach the truth to those who are open to it. Some may say that I am wrong, it's a buch of bs or whatever else. Nevertheless extensive research, building and traveling for those able will show and prove anything I say as right and exact. The history of Europeans is one of destruction of all people of color on the planet and a raping of the worlds resources and knowledge. Making such a bold statement is true. It doesn't offend me it offends you all. There is an old saying that goes "the truth hurts."

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I specifically said underlying hate.

For a person to twist the truth to suit their own beliefs of the superiority of one race over another, there is hatred at it's roots. You can deny it today, but the sooner you confront that hatred within yourself, the sooner you can heal, and begin to love all mankind instead of blaming part of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Tell me how does anyone twist the truth. The truth is just what it is; THE TRUTH.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7

Tell me how does anyone twist the truth. The truth is just what it is; THE TRUTH.
It is pretty simple, check out your posts in this thread.

What isn't outright fabrication is twisted truth. Make a statement that has a kernel of truth and a body of lies, that's how you do it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

That fact that you don't agree just means that you don't agree. Agree to disagree and leave it there. The post was are whites discriminated agianst more than blacks? The answer is no. Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join