It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you noticing any effects from todays SOLAR STORM? GPS Issues? Electrical Problems? ---- Share

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Artlicious

Now that you mention it, I was getting shocked a lot yesterday too, much more than usual. I was listening to Pandora when a co-worker came over and tapped my shoulder, next thing I knew a shock was coming out of my earbud into my ear.. it hurt!

You just can't make this kind of thing up!

How funny!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Now that you mention it, I was getting shocked a lot yesterday too, much more than usual. I was listening to Pandora when a co-worker came over and tapped my shoulder, next thing I knew a shock was coming out of my earbud into my ear.. it hurt!

You just can't make this kind of thing up!

How funny!

LOL, it was a strange sensation.. One I would not like to repeat.. hahah

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Having trouble with internet in Florida and staying on ATS just had a post going in relation with your question. Had been getting http 400-448 server busy, and get knocked off, danged Solar Flares. Yesterday the tv was pixelating a little bit. Buth then we have xfinity not by choice as apartment complex has deal with Comcast and we tried to switch to u-verse and they were denied permission. Danged x-finity can go down when its windy or rains too much around here.

edit on 9-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: puncuation

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked
Pretty big power outage here in Eastern PA... nothing on any news sites about it though and no one has provided an answer as to why...

I'm sure it was "just a coincidence" though... even if I don't believe in those things...

Never mind... I got a call back today from Metropolitan Edison stating that the widespread outage was "due to rain"...

It drizzled here for maybe a half an hour... I suppose that's a lesson learned... it had nothing to do with the solar storm... and I guess I should expect that the majority of the city will start losing power now every time water falls from the sky...

Nothing to see here... move along...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
To answer your question, please type Chemtrails into a YouTube search bar for more information, I have had a metallic taste in my mouth on and off many times now, and I attribute that taste to the trails. You must have seen the Chemtrails in the sky all criss crossing each other like a net being cast over us, it is happening all over the world.

All the best

Ash

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join