It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found. The third and Final Testament.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker
[

So what is the final goal of a gnostic???

To get to know the Godhead and how he would think.
Remember that once a Gnostic reaches apotheosis, he is to raise the bar of excellence and start the search anew.
Knowing God is a never ending story.

The Gnostic goal is basically what happened to A & E yet Christians do not seem to like mankind becoming as Gods. They call it a fall while any thinking person, including most Jews, see it as man's elevation.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by Greatest I am

well if you believe in that myth!!!
i do not and either do my childen.
we're not christian!
blessed be!

As an immoral religion based on human sacrifice, I do not know why anyone would want to be a Christian.
Genocidal Gods who have their own sons murdered when there is no need to should be shunned as the insane God that he is.

Regards
DL

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

thanx for the reply! i was beginning to thing i was the only non worshiping dead god christian on this site!
but having scrolled thru all the posts here its good to know im not alone

i study the teachings of the christ,and other prophets. i just wish that all these people 'of the book' would get god off of their minds. thats what is ruinig people. god is an atom,and every thing comes from that.
the teaching of the christ,or budda,or zoraster,or whoever is a manual on how humans can live in peace,and learn what 'god' is. not to serve god

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

thanx for the reply! i was beginning to thing i was the only non worshiping dead god christian on this site!
but having scrolled thru all the posts here its good to know im not alone

i study the teachings of the christ,and other prophets. i just wish that all these people 'of the book' would get god off of their minds. thats what is ruinig people. god is an atom,and every thing comes from that.
the teaching of the christ,or budda,or zoraster,or whoever is a manual on how humans can live in peace,and learn what 'god' is. not to serve god

True. All those who can name their God or point to a single bible are all idol worshipping and do not see it.

You are correct in that we are not to serve God. If anything, we are to make his law serve mankind.
After all, God can be nothing more than a set of rules to live by, as you say, and to give him any more respect than that is idol worship.

Any who find the God within, the Gnostic way, will know that even that Godhead must be discarded, the bar raised, and a new search started.

Regards
DL

<< 2  3  4   >>

join