It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Objective Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The ultimate objective TRUTH IS that LIGHT is the only thing that is objectively real.

Here's why.

There is hardly anything substantial to the universe. A single atom is 99.9999999999999% empty space.

The universe as a whole is like that too.

But we don't exist in a way where we observe empty space. We see in terms of the non-emptiness. In our observational world, everything is not mostly empty space, although it really is. Why is that?

It has to do with relativity. If we shrunk down to the size of a proton, we would see the emptiness of an atom, but if we grew to the size of the atom, we would not see the emptiness within ourselves and the atoms around us would be our world of observation where we would observe their occupying forms within that space and not the empty space that makes them up.

The rule to remember is that emptiness is only observed directly in objects greater than you. So even though atoms are nearly 100% emptiness, we can't tell. But we can see that the larger universe is nearly 100% emptiness.

Observations are relative. Even though the entire universe is nearly 100% emptiness, to us it seems like it isn't empty at all.

To summarize, the fullness of the universe is possible by the relativity of consciousness. Without consciousness, relativity would not exist. Without relativity and therefore without consciousness, the universe would be seen for what it is. Nearly 100% emptiness. To me, this seems to indicate that 100% minus the 99.9999999999999% emptiness of the universe equals the consciousness that has the sole ability to say contrary to the truth, "This is not empty". Therefore, all form is one of the many forms of consciousness.

The important thing to learn from this is that EVERYTHING that you call anything is alive. There is one consciousness presenting itself in many forms. This is the next big scientific discovery that we should be working towards.

Protons, electrons, neutrons are life itself. Everything is life itself.

This answers the question, "How did life initially emerge on Earth" The answer is, the Earth is and was and will forever be the life.

Due to the reality of relativity, it is entirely reasonable to assume that life exists in forms we cannot see or understand. For instance, the sun and all stars is probably a life form unto itself. After all, it is alive as everything is. It is alive in its own way. The galaxy and all other galaxies are life forms unto themselves. Relativity allows for that possibility. Relativity is consciousness. Light is the truth.

edit on 6-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/12 by masqua because: edited all caps in title

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You and this guy are saying the same thing. I think. It's pretty deep stuff. But I do think the merging of science and metaphysics is where we are headed. It makes sense really. Synapses in the brain look like the universe. Subatomic particles look like planets.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen
You and this guy are saying the same thing. I think. It's pretty deep stuff. But I do think the merging of science and metaphysics is where we are headed. It makes sense really. Synapses in the brain look like the universe. Subatomic particles look like planets.

I agree. We are truly about to meet our maker.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The ultimate objective truth about the universe is that there isn't one. The ultimate subjective truth about the universe is that there is.

Since I am a subjective being, I get to say there is. Since I get to say there is in an objective place where there isn't, then I should be able to say what there is. In fact, I do. I say if there is beauty or not beauty. I say if there is good or evil. There are a lot of things that change based on what I choose to say about them.

The lesson to be learned is that whatever I say about anything, I am really saying about myself.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Actually, the ultimate objective truth is that light is the only thing that is objectively real. When you die (cease to exist) that's why you see the light. Light is the only thing that objectively exists. Death is the emergence into objective reality.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Therefore, if you want to do the impossible, ask the light if you can.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

@What consciousness really is.

1 feels its the ability to pre exist unaware and then somehow become aware of 1z self and other creations from STARS to microorganisims existing within the 3dimensional observation zone and beyond in other plains. So in this realm a STAR might look like a LIGHT in the spance but in another dimensional plain it the star may look like a sentient being totally aware of you in the 3rd dimension. So I feel to be conscious is somewhat a maturity experienced by ALL creations some may STILL be in the younger unaware phases why others may have more understanding of becomming aware over all. To 1 its like a responsive bonding agent placed within ALL* by the CREATOR of ALL. So as many grow or mature (ascend) in the LIFE and DEATH PHASES within EXISTENCE, many will understand better or be more aware of things they may have observed in previous dimensions as non sentient. so A human for example may see only what the calls a star in the 3rd dimension but in another dimension of awarness will still recognize that was a STAR in my previous existence but may now be more consciously connected and see the STAR in the higher or lower dimension as a sentient being fully aware of itself and others around it. sorta like VENUS and LUC saFA being the same thing yet 1 is related to a planet in 1 perspective while the other is related to and ANGEL of LIGHT. Interesting question smithjustinb

edit on 3/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
excuse the multi post
edit on 3/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i'm surprised this thread doesn't have more replies

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Basically, since all form is consciousness then everything exists relative to everything except the one thing that is constant which is light. Therefore, the only thing that is objectively real is light. All else exists only because we do.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

"All else exists only because we do". why?

you just said everything that exists is alive,, there fore it exists,,,

i think everything is a lot more complex and has a much deeper and richer and more mysterious history then.... light is the only thing that objectively exists...

why does light exist? out of anything energy can do,,, it does stars, to produce what we view as light, and label as photons,,,.

you want to give us credit that we allow all things to exist,,, what have you and i "really" done,,, could we build a star? we can design our small relative section of the vast planet, of the vast galaxy, of the vast universe.... but can we design and build a galaxy?

you and I are late to the show, but then again any time is right on time...'The morning glory which blooms for an hour differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years.' ~ Alan Watts ..., an infinite number of things needed to happen for us to have the chance to breathe and be,,,, if we make robots with artificial intelligence,,,,, it would have required the events of our history for them to come into fruition, just as it required the events of our history for us to come into fruition...... if we were awakened as an ant, or a human, or cell, on any planet,,,,, what could we do but do what we could do? humans happen to have the ability,, they strive for the ability of control and know and see, understand and do,, to create,,,, we sure do take after our father ......... but our ability of "intelligence" is what bundled up and shared and expanded over our history, exponentially and accumulatingly,, is what allows for growth in understanding and ability,,, if we were born an ant, and there are know schools and books, and a living community of information and intelligent action,, whether its how to build a road,bridge,home, plumbing, electrical, farming, rockets, planes, musical, the complexity of our abilities and skills and talents and desirees, are what drives the human into ever new areas of being,,,,,, it is within our design,,, the complexity of our bodies and organs and skeltons,,, in nature the genius of war tactics, and power, and weaponry, and aesthetic beauty,,, it is smart in the fact that it exists, and works, and its pretty good, and definitely cool.,,, the cells with the help of our minds to drive our physical body into survival and push ourselves to become faster and stronger, and this and that,,, is,, if a slow evolution did occur,, in my mind it is proof of the intelligence of nature, to create such intriguing, useful, and able forms of life... pretty,..pretty........pretty good.
edit on 6-3-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I think this doc speaks of a lot of what your saying, I watched it earlier today.
It's actually all I thought of when I read ur thread op. s&f

www.truththeory.org...
edit on 6-3-2012 by MoneyIsWorthless because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The ultimate objective truth about the universe is that there isn't one. The ultimate subjective truth about the universe is that there is.

No. What you said about everything being made of energy/light is true, whether people accept that or not.

Subjectivism doesn't matter in REALITY. If people look up at the sun and say it is an evil glowing cloud, it doesn't matter what their "beliefs" or "feelings" are. The sun will still be a star.

Subjectivism is the way that we PERCEIVE of REALITY
but Objectivism is REALITY itself.

And even if you choose not to see REALITY as REALITY that doesn't change what it ACTUALLY is, it only changes your perspective...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Y'know....it's even weirder than that. If you take and follow where you're starting to go all the way in, and don't stop anywhere along the way, what starts to become evident is that there isn't even space between the stuff that seems to exist as solid and materially definable. And the reason is that the stuff that you perceive as solid and materially definable - separated by all that open space you've noticed - doesn't exist as solid and materially definable at all. In fact, it only exist for the split instant that we refer to as "now" and then it's gone forever; replaced by the next iteration of what it's become to that point in the overall progression of the event trajectory that it actually is. Like a river, or like freeway traffic during rush hour. Or like the identified whole that is a football game. An umbrella event that consists of many, many lesser included events, with all of it beginning, existing, and then ending when it's over.

The only reason you perceive it as solid and materially definable is because (1) you perceive yourself as solid and materially definable (and it's similar in structure to you) and (2) the constant and consistent iteration shift that it engages in is happening at the exact same rate that your own constant and consistent iteration shift is occurring. And you, and it are progressing forward as two in-sync event trajectories - so you experience the change flow as motionlessness. Just as you would if you were tethered to the space station as a space walker, streaking across the void at 18,000 mph, while the Earth slides peacefully beneath the two of you. It's called contextual association, and it exists between everything that exists as event trajectory collectives (I call them matrixed event trajectories) within full contextual environments. Like a unifying vibrational frequency - except that it's not as progressively developed as a vibrational event trajectory. Still, it is a unifying rate of change, and it ties all physical existence together as one indivisible reality.

So, like I said, it's weirder than you think, but when you've inhaled it as a fully realized premise, all the mysteries begin to solve themselves right before your eyes. It really is the grand unification theory, and bases literally everything that physically exists.
edit on 3/6/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If there is a "Ultimate Objective Truth" it wouldn't be Light, it would be Energy.

Why?

Energy is the SourCe of Light, thus, Light comes from Energy, sew Energy has to exist first then Light can happen. You cannot have a cherry pie without the cherries existing first.

But remember, the Subjective Truth is Objectable and the Objective Truth is Subjectable, sew the only truth that stands alone is the Un-Rejective Truth.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

i think everything is a lot more complex and has a much deeper and richer and more mysterious history then.... light is the only thing that objectively exists...

No one said it isn't complex. But it is consciousness that is complex which is an internal thing.

you want to give us credit that we allow all things to exist,,, what have you and i "really" done,,, could we build a star? we can design our small relative section of the vast planet, of the vast galaxy, of the vast universe.... but can we design and build a galaxy?

We as in consciousness. Not you and I specifically.
edit on 7-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
If there is a "Ultimate Objective Truth" it wouldn't be Light, it would be Energy.

Energy comes in many forms. When energy is in the form of light, only then is energy objectively true because only light is not subject to relative observation.

Energy is the SourCe of Light,

As far as we know. Perhaps fusion is actually an interdimensional gateway. Light exists in higher dimensions, but is unmanifest until fusion happens. Light is in a higher dimension knocking on the 3 dimensional door saying, "Let me in!" So 3d fusion happens and lets it in. All matter and energy is consciousness.

But remember, the Subjective Truth is Objectable and the Objective Truth is Subjectable, sew the only truth that stands alone is the Un-Rejective Truth.

That is the speed of light.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The point of all this is is that without observation, the universe doesn't exist. Without the here and now of consciousness, there is everywhere and at all times. The collective everywhere is over 99% empty space. The thing that makes the empty space seem not empty is conscious relativity.

All is one consciousness. Light is a form of consciousness that is free from subjective relativism. Light is the one thing consciousness has that allows it to be objectively true. The only objective reality is light. Light is the highest form of consciousness because it is the truest. All things are subjective to the mind of light that is the one and only object and is the only one who sees beyond relativity. To the light, everything is light. We are made in the image of light because the light made us and the light doesn't know how to make anything but light because as far as the light is concerned, light is all there is. Look at anything. Can't you see how it strives to mimic the image of light? The rays of palm tree leaves. The rays of my fingers. The rays of animal's hair. All forms are designed to mimic the nature of light that is the nature of consciousness. Light transforms one building block of DNA into another building block of DNA and life forms emerge. God is light and you will be with God when you die, just like the NDErs say.

Since the one object believes that I am light, then I must be because how could I, the subject, know the truth more than the object? All is one is light is consciousness.

What can we do with this knowledge?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Energy comes in many forms. When energy is in the form of light, only then is energy objectively true because only light is not subject to relative observation.

Energy is the SourCe of Light,

As far as we know. Perhaps fusion is actually an interdimensional gateway. Light exists in higher dimensions, but is unmanifest until fusion happens. Light is in a higher dimension knocking on the 3 dimensional door saying, "Let me in!" So 3d fusion happens and lets it in. All matter and energy is consciousness.

That is the speed of light.

The Speed of Light is only a constant in atoms, otherwise it varies depending on SourCe.

Consciousness creates Energy which then comprises all Matter and Matter is ever increasing (syntropy/negentropy) because the Universe is a living system with Zero Chaos, Zero Entropy, and a 100%+ Recycling Rate, sew Infinite growth follows.

Sew before Energy, there was Infinite Consciousness: IC = eYe See!

Ribbit

edit on 7-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Are you saying that im not real?

Or am i the light in the "atom" that supposedly exist?

wait, mybe atoms don't exist... mybe thats why they are 95% empty space, because they dont even really exist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join