It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Objective Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Light is the highest form of consciousness because it is the truest.

No it is kNot!

"All matter is light contained that was once energy condensed to a slow vibration." - Old Toad Proverb

Slow Vibration = Sound

Knock-Knock!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

So what you are saying is that reality is a thought?

sounds about right to me.

i say that....

Reality is a construct of the mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

i say that....

But if it's We that are in Thought, the mind isn't ours, but the mind of that which created the Thought We exist within.

Can you imagine just how powerful that mind would be, if We are currently in IT, via Thought?
Then imagine all the other Thoughts that mind must have and multiply, then you might have an inkling of an idea of just how powerful it truly IS.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

What you just said made me smile.

Its soooo so so rare to find someone with this type of wisdom. To understand what i meant from such a simple saying and to say it again in your own way in the way that you said it, is genius mister toad.

star for you btw
edit on 8-3-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

What you just said made me smile.

Its soooo so so rare to find someone with this type of wisdom. To understand what i meant from such a simple saying and to say it again in your own way in the way that you said it, is genius mister toad.

It's only Logical!

Of course, you gotta wade through a lot of crap to find it but We're kNot just surrounded by the truth, the truth permeates every pore of our non-existent bodies and it's what tickles the hair on the back of your non-existent neck.

But what's sew amazing to me is how simple the math is that explains all of this!

"Everything should be as simple as possible but kNot any simpler." Albert Einstein

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

First I'd like to ask what you would believe to be the knowledge of truth?
(There is not truly any wrong answer but there are certainly more correct answers then other statements that are similar in composition yet not all in all the the same)
this is more a personal question

More importantly I'd like to hear statements answering this
Question

What is the ultimate lie?
if you consider light to be the ultimate truth

What would a lightyear be in truth?
Since it contains the ultimate truth would it be the ultimate half truth?

In this instance could there anti-lightyear or even an anti-year?
How about anti-light would that be the ultimate lie?
Or maybe just the opposite form of a photon?

I believe some would term this theoretical form of energy a phonon
Though in truth we cannot observe this state at least currently
it falls into the same catigory as proving god
or if a monkey could type infinitely it would type Shakespeare
or even this post
who would know
since who has the time to read all that other crap the monkey would write
before it eventually wrote something amazing for anyone to read?

Truth truthfully is as relative and subjective as time is.
It lacks an ultimate form since it is always changing and/or effected by change in multiple and divisive ways.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

If there is a "Ultimate Objective Truth" it wouldn't be Light, it would be Energy.

Energy comes in many forms. When energy is in the form of light, only then is energy objectively true because only light is not subject to relative observation.

Energy is the SourCe of Light,

As far as we know. Perhaps fusion is actually an interdimensional gateway. Light exists in higher dimensions, but is unmanifest until fusion happens. Light is in a higher dimension knocking on the 3 dimensional door saying, "Let me in!" So 3d fusion happens and lets it in. All matter and energy is consciousness.

But remember, the Subjective Truth is Objectable and the Objective Truth is Subjectable, sew the only truth that stands alone is the Un-Rejective Truth.

That is the speed of light.

The Speed of Light is only a constant in atoms, otherwise it varies depending on SourCe.

Consciousness creates Energy which then comprises all Matter and Matter is ever increasing (syntropy/negentropy) because the Universe is a living system with Zero Chaos, Zero Entropy, and a 100%+ Recycling Rate, sew Infinite growth follows.

Sew before Energy, there was Infinite Consciousness: IC = eYe See!

Ribbit

edit on 7-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

Consciousness, matter, and energy are all the same thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Are you saying that im not real?

Or am i the light in the "atom" that supposedly exist?

wait, mybe atoms don't exist... mybe thats why they are 95% empty space, because they dont even really exist.

Nothing exists except consciousness which is light. Consciousness presents itself to a subjective observer in many forms. When you die, you will no longer be the subjective observer, you will be the objective observer. That is the light. Only the light sees the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

i say that....

But if it's We that are in Thought, the mind isn't ours, but the mind of that which created the Thought We exist within.

That is the light because the light is the only form of consciousness that cannot be subjectively interpreted relatively. It is the only truth. All is one. The constant truth is the only thing capable of being God.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer

First I'd like to ask what you would believe to be the knowledge of truth?
(There is not truly any wrong answer but there are certainly more correct answers then other statements that are similar in composition yet not all in all the the same)
this is more a personal question

I don't understand.

What is the ultimate lie?
if you consider light to be the ultimate truth

Metaphorically appropriate darkness. The ultimate lie is that there is a such thing as nothing, imo. But lies are relative as is everything except light. I think the word, "lie" isn't an appropriate term to be used because imo, there are no lies. Even what is relative is true to itself, so that counts for something. Everything exists within truth so there is some truth to everything. The further away you are from the light, the more dilluted the truth becomes, but there still isn't anything that isn't true.

What would a lightyear be in truth?
Since it contains the ultimate truth would it be the ultimate half truth?

In this instance could there anti-lightyear or even an anti-year?
How about anti-light would that be the ultimate lie?
Or maybe just the opposite form of a photon?

I don't know what you are talking about, but there is no "anti-light".

Truth truthfully is as relative and subjective as time is.
It lacks an ultimate form since it is always changing and/or effected by change in multiple and divisive ways.

Light is the truth and is only the truth because it is not relative.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If there is a "Ultimate Objective Truth" it wouldn't be Light, it would be Energy.

Energy comes in many forms. When energy is in the form of light, only then is energy objectively true because only light is not subject to relative observation.

Energy is the SourCe of Light,

As far as we know. Perhaps fusion is actually an interdimensional gateway. Light exists in higher dimensions, but is unmanifest until fusion happens. Light is in a higher dimension knocking on the 3 dimensional door saying, "Let me in!" So 3d fusion happens and lets it in. All matter and energy is consciousness.

But remember, the Subjective Truth is Objectable and the Objective Truth is Subjectable, sew the only truth that stands alone is the Un-Rejective Truth.

That is the speed of light.

The Speed of Light is only a constant in atoms, otherwise it varies depending on SourCe.

Consciousness creates Energy which then comprises all Matter and Matter is ever increasing (syntropy/negentropy) because the Universe is a living system with Zero Chaos, Zero Entropy, and a 100%+ Recycling Rate, sew Infinite growth follows.

Sew before Energy, there was Infinite Consciousness: IC = eYe See!

Ribbit

Consciousness, matter, and energy are all the same thing.

Prove it!

Look to yourself and see you are conscious, sew where is the matter in that and where did it come from and does your consciousness create the energy that runs your mind and body but then, what runs your consciousness, and where does matter come into play in all of that?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

i say that....

That is the light because the light is the only form of consciousness that cannot be subjectively interpreted relatively. It is the only truth. All is one. The constant truth is the only thing capable of being God.

Subjectivity and Objectivity is your imagination werk'n overtime.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Prove it!

Look to yourself and see you are conscious, sew where is the matter in that and where did it come from and does your consciousness create the energy that runs your mind and body but then, what runs your consciousness, and where does matter come into play in all of that?

Ribbit

I am conscious because I exist. I exist because I am conscious. Only matter exists in this dimension. Light is from another. Both are consciousness.

All is consciousness. All matter is connected to a consciousness singularity where all exists as a unified form which is light. Our seeming physical separation is actually not physically separated at all. We are one in the light.

3d matter is 2d light. 4d matter is 3d light.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You are missing the point.

There is no light.

I have to agree, subjective and objective are just forms of observation.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Prove it!

Ribbit

I am conscious because I exist. I exist because I am conscious. Only matter exists in this dimension. Light is from another. Both are consciousness.

All is consciousness. All matter is connected to a consciousness singularity where all exists as a unified form which is light. Our seeming physical separation is actually not physically separated at all. We are one in the light.

3d matter is 2d light. 4d matter is 3d light.

Sew what happens to your hypothesis when YOU don't exist?

Answer: It all falls apart!

Sew the basis for your thinking IS you!

"Everything is Relative to SourCe and SourCe is Relative to Everything."

YOU are the SourCe of your thinking so when wrong is the mind, wrong is the logic, and two wrongs don't make a right.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

There is no light.

How dew you observe inward feelings, objectively or subjectively?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Well i would assume that an inward feeling is subjective to experience.

Technically, i am not sure how this would relate to the OP's theory.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Well i would assume that an inward feeling is subjective to experience.

Technically, i am not sure how this would relate to the OP's theory.

It sounds like to me that the the flow of objectivity and subjectivity is:

objectivity > relationship to observer (relativity) < subjectivity

Isn't that how it werks?

Sew what happens when the observer doesn't exist?

If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it fall, does it still make a sound?

Answer: How dew you know the tree fell if there's no one around?

Ribbit

edit on 8-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

There is no light.

There is no light? How do I see then?

Light is the only thing that remains objectively constant regardless of relative minds observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join