It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone understand this code?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul

Silence is golden.

The one who understands these words are only few. They are the ones who really the wheat among the chaff. They are the ones who have made sense from much of the nonsense.

Waiting patiently... I am here to hear, not tell.

Rgds,

Amit

I'm wheat, chaff.

Code don't mean $hit.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Most of the people here in discussions are seekers of various degrees. But there must be few who understand it completely - the ones in the know - who are silently watching and guiding. The ones who have broken the code. The ones who know the TRUTH will instantly recognize the following.

Here is the identitity test of the true one. If there is one who understands the truth to which I am subtly pointing below.

26-Nov-2015
273 Kelvin
Three trimesters
Ides of March
Three and a Half Fools
2013 end of world
Phi
Enemy within
Nostradamus
Dog Days of Summer
Away from home
False Prophet
Fibonacci
The Help
Julian calendar
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar
Pole shift
India

Someone out there?

Rgds,

ireign888

The main problem with these types of thoughts is that they are, in of themselves, cryptic and out of context. You as the OP are stating that there is a link between these but you are not providing any substance. The link is apparant to you, most likely passed to you from someone else who thinks there is a link therein.

Thoughts without substance/context become chaotic and random. In other words, it's just a bunch of white noise. Garbage.

-saige-

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Silence is golden.

The one who understands these words are only few. They are the ones who really the wheat among the chaff. They are the ones who have made sense from much of the nonsense.

Rgds,

Amit

what a tool....you're full of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Perhaps "Truth" is universal. Being recognized by anyone, instantly, as salient and proper.

I question why there exists a process of seriously and diligently pursuing truth, at times, since so many fall-short and stop. I suppose that is the "cost" of buying the "Pearl of Great Price;" and it's completely unique to each individual and the desire or intensity of learning how to be "enlightened."

There is an order to things and people, and it's always easier to drop-down to the lower density of emotive violence and illogical thought rather than to rise-above the emotion and weigh information rationally; and I suppose that area is where a vast number of Human mistakes are made? Perhaps so...

Maybe this universe and all that there is, could be a forge of a Silver-Smith, who sees through a glass darkly, until he might see his face in the silver. Like lifting-up a veil...
edit on 6-3-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Diction correction...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Silence is golden.

Rgds,

Amit

The only wheat amongst the chaff, are the ones that set aside this elitism crapola, roll up their sleeves and start to care about every single person here, and what they're going through. That go to the bottom of the trenches.

Nothing else matters.

Intellect increase for those who Love is hundreds of thousands of times greater.

Unlocked manifesting and psi also.

The rest is irrelevant.

All that is needed in earth tests is: LOVE.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I've talked to many people now, and so many are searching for their activation or PK, or abilities. I guess power. Others are searching for this way the few travel, this hidden mystery. Ego.

Your soul, already knows just about everything, what do you need to learn in manifesting? In abilities? In activiation? You Greater Soul is already activated, its your little conscious sliver that isn't. Your Greater Soul is very Intelligent, its your little conscious sliver that isn't. You're Greater Soul is a master manifester. Its your little conscious sliver that isn't.

So why are you really here? To take those darker areas, that don't shine as bright, issues here and there that are dimming the light or growth in love, and polish them up.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
888 - Infinity?
26-Nov-2015 Flyers Right
273 Kelvin - absolute Zero
Three trimesters - Full term pregnancy
Ides of March - 15th of march
Three and a Half FoolsVanguard theory
2013 end of world To article about NASA
Phi - the golden ratio
Enemy within
Nostradamus - Prophet
Dog Days of Summer - In ancient times they believed Sirius was closest to the Sun. It was hot!
Away from home - Home away from home
False Prophet -
Fibonacci - A mathematical term ( I got nothing on this one)
The Help -
Julian calendar
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar
Pole shift
India

I had a few minutes to kill. So here is what I got.............

You think the sun is dying and the ice stage will start in March 2013. The sun is full term and coming to an end. Wars will ensue and we will get alien help to go to a "home away from home" or another planet. We will have to make a new calendar for obvious reasons. This planet will be located by Sirius.

That is all I got. I really don't feel like giving this any more time right now. I hope if you think that you "know" something you would be kind enough to prepare the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul

Ok - here's the solution.

888 - The 8's look like the letter B
26-Nov-2015 - Take the N from Nov
273 Kelvin - Take the L from Kelvin
Three trimesters - Take one of the T's here
Ides of March - Take the A from March
Three and a Half Fools - Take the H from half
2013 end of world - Take the F from of
1333 - The 3's look like W's on their side, so W
Phi - Take the H
Enemy within - Take the H from within
Nostradamus - Take the O
Dog Days of Summer - Take the U from summer
Away from home - Take the A from away
False Prophet - Take the L from false
Fibonacci - Take the B from Fibonacci
The Help - Take the T from the
Julian calendar - Take the C from calendar
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar - Take the U from Hindu
Pole shift - Take the S from shift
India - Take the I from India

Now that you have taken one letter from each of these, you have the letters B, N, L, T, A, H, F, W, H, H, O, U, A, L, B, T, C, U, S and I. These are the letters to unscramble to get to the solution. The solution is:

What a bunch of bullshi_.
There is one remaining T to fill in the blank, but we have the no cursing thing in the T&C of this website.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Ahhh dang...........Yours is so much better than mine.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

the answer is Christopher Walken! More cowbell

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thats funny. I was going to say that the answer had to be Love myself. You beat me to it!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I personally do not see a strong connection between all these items. However, I can see some likeness.

Ides of Mar, Julius Caesar, July, and the Julian calendar are obviously connected.

If we take the year and divide it into trimesters, we get a 4 month cycle within a year.I will start with March here because March is the first month of the year in ancient Rome. It is also named for the planet Mars. If we start at March and add 4 months we get July. Another four months and we get Nov. Another 4 and we get March.

In the same vein lets look at 888. Eight months from Mar is obviously Nov. Another 8 is July. Another 8 is March. That may be the Fibonacci link though I see that loosely.

So repeating 888 and 444 gets you the same months - November, March, and July. For anyone who didn't know, Mar and Nov always share the same date pattern. Interestingly enough, July and Jan does, too. Jan is the first month on our calendar. Again, in ancient Rome is was Mar.

The 1333 is roughly 365x365. Calendar year days times a calendar year days.

From Mar 15 2012 to November 25 2015, we have 1350 days. I believe that is a loose play on the 3.5 fools. A stretch, I know...

A false prophet is coming. We will get help from Mars. That's the home away from home. The dog days of summer is possibly saying the false prophet is coming this summer, most likely in July.

Btw, I also see the link in the 3.5 years in the Bible and the 3.5 fools. But I didn't go there.
edit on 13-3-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Im no good a codes....

Op...what does it mean?? Please and thank you!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Cryptic? Please.

This is the rabble of an obsessed lunatic.

Onenationunder, would you like to inform me on how you came to that conclusion?
Your methods are absolutely beyond me.

C.S

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I understand the ego constructions enemy within, the ides being now, seeing that we are all divine, and that enlightenment comes in stages, there is no end to this game, for it is eternally infinite, and the very basis of all reality is consciousness, for it is all one mind experiencing itself subjectively, people having "one" experiences, in which they feel they are interconnected with all, is because they truly are, we all truly are, remote viewing has been proven, precognition of events has been proven, the quantum realm is where Buddha has gotten his degree, for within the smallest speck of dust lie the Mandelbrot set of Buddha's ^_^ oh and to Re-member unto the whole, become fully realized, on the way there, soon, what are you not? Buddha realized he was Mara (whatever the demons name is) it's basically all a mind that has divided itself out infinitely across so many realms/#ing ineffability, we are here to stop this planets death, we are here to be ourselves, to remember who we truly are and to go back home, literally, this is a dream, we need to wake up unto our true selves now, thus "waking up/shifting" reality unto what we know ourselves to be, this is all consciousness, everything's a synchronicity and nothing's a coincidence, whatsoever, and it is all love, unconditional love, the false prophet thing is beautiful as well, we are all prophets, are we not gods in and of ourselves? This "game" is perfect, literally, IS. People don't realize how much they're able to do either, the mind is extensively powerful, the full capacity of the mind is far from reached, Buddhist monks boiling water with their hands, setting things ablaze, blessing water changing its chemical structure, the way light interacts with an observer, the very fact that at the MOST BASIS level of reality, you need an observer/consciousness for it all to even EXIST. The irony is that it all truly is all consciousness, even the computer you're looking O_O dun dun dun ^_^

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
About 13 years ago (I think it was) I had a message come into my head during a meditation, in which March 15th was shown to me, in big red letters. I wrote it down. I felt there was something big that was going to happen on that day.
Each year I approached the date with curiosity, wondering is it THIS year?

Until one day, when my kids were watching Disney's Alice in Wonderland, and there was a point where the Walrus spoke to the oysters, trying to get them to come out of their beds, but the calender had the date March 15 circled in red, and the animators brought that up to the screen, to show warning of why they should not be lulled into following the walrus....

I realized I had no idea what that meant, and I looked it up and found out that is the date of the Ides of March, the date that Caesar was killed.

Since, it has become a symbol of unforeseen danger in our collective subconscious. I think the date itself isn't the message, and wasn't for me back then- it was meant to communicate danger coming up that I was not seeing. (in fact, something did happen in my family right after, and my mother died unexpectedly).

Disney knew how to tap and tickle the symbols and archetypes of the subconscious, and that is one of them. Literal translation is not always the most accurate or dependable way to go......

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

This year marks the beginning of the end of our current society, the process will be complete by thanksgiving in 2015. Between the 15th March 2012 and 26th November 2015, humanity will go through a period of transition that will determine the fate of everyone. There will be death and birth, people will suffer in silence especially after a major false flag event in summer 2012. A strong resistance will develop, those who fight against the proposed destruction of humanity and in the process will reveal major hidden secrets of a divine nature regarding humanity.

By the end of 2015, there will be a new harmony upon Earth where the old is gone and the new life begins. Many will have perished to achieve this and it will forever be in the memory of humanity...humanity will not forget where it came from this time and we will be on a course for progression and righteousness.

Thats what i get anyways...

edit on 14/3/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've dreamt about the number stated.... 1333 it was regards to 13 being a nuclear bomb incident and 33 to floods and volcanos. I will have to look into this, by the way 13, 33 years.
edit on 14-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ahem... I believe that if these watchers truly exist, they are not going to come to your beck and call to answer your "code". Instead, they may just well scold you for holding back what you may or may not know rather than sharing it and using this time to make progress while there is so little time. Keep in mind, this scolding may not necessarily come in the form of words for your eyes to read or your ears to hear. We know how tempting it can be, the allure... But what you have commited here could be interpreted by some as a great diservice to your fellow beings. You've suckled at the teet of temptation far too long. Time is the most valuable commodity in this dimension. It should not be spilled away like the seed of a fornicator.

Let me put it into layman's terms... You are the chosen one to reveal "the message". Just like the kid in The Neverending Story. All you have to do is say what you know, and all can be saved! Hold back NOTHING, child! All depends on you... Look in the mirror. You've known all along... Haven't you? I can say no more. I've put my trust in you...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So after a short look...
888= Jesus

26-Nov-2015= Thanks Giving

273 Kelvin= Absolute 0 (very cold)

Three trimesters= Pregnancy

Ides of March= Forboding soothsayer

Three and a Half Fools= Other than a quest on the popular game Vangard.... could refer to Three and a Half leaders?

2013 end of world= Nasa's space storms

1333= My own dream predictions years 13 and 33 events marking the start and end of any tribulations?

Phi= The Golden Ratio

Enemy within= A Star Trek episode or a real enemy within, double agent perhaps?

Nostradamus= no need to explain this one.

Dog Days of Summer= Very hot summer days in the northern hemisphere.

Away from home= A foreigner or a person or being not in his proper place.

False Prophet= Self Explanatory

Fibonacci= Golden Geometry

The Help= A recent movie or regarding to some form of help.

Julian calendar= Here

Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar= Here

Pole shift= No brainer

India=
Safe zone? .... Last time it took place?

So I put the last few together and came up with Axiel Procession, a computer simulation.

So Jesus returns at the time before or after three and a half leaders are on the world stage.. Something to do with time,mathmatics and geometry between the years 13-33 a false prophet will come but followed by a true prophet or savior (the help) and at a time regarding the two calendars there will be a Poleshift which has happened before and there is evidence in India OR the fact an Indian Computer programme has predicted it?

So it's about Religion, War and Poleshift... But I will ask a higher source later.
edit on 14-3-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join