It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone understand this code?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Most of the people here in discussions are seekers of various degrees. But there must be few who understand it completely - the ones in the know - who are silently watching and guiding. The ones who have broken the code. The ones who know the TRUTH will instantly recognize the following.

Here is the identitity test of the true one. If there is one who understands the truth to which I am subtly pointing below.

26-Nov-2015
273 Kelvin
Three trimesters
Ides of March
Three and a Half Fools
2013 end of world
Phi
Enemy within
Nostradamus
Dog Days of Summer
Away from home
False Prophet
Fibonacci
The Help
Julian calendar
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar
Pole shift
India

Someone out there?

Rgds,

ireign888

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Took me 10 seconds to find your Twitter feed. 190 tweets and 1 follower. Ooooookaaaaay.

Gonna go ahead and assume this is hooey about some "end of age" your obsessed about.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
That needs to say negative 273 Kelvin if you are talking about a halt of the physical and transition to superconductivity. That transition where things go from the tangible to the intangible, a cease in vibrational movement. Truest zen a particle can achieve.

Looks like rabble, most of it at least. You are mixing in idioms and nonsense with the golden ratio and divine numbers in an attempt to look mystical and or cryptic.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Simply put...no
However ignorant or "not" in the "know", this is precisely why I hang around.
So I look forward to learning...PLEASE CONTINUE op

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'll tell you the answer; Go to Google and in the Search Field type, from your list, the 9th term from the top (Phi), then a Space (the Final Frontier, which should be on the list), then the 11th term from the top (Nostradamus) then a Space, but don't press Return as yet.

After the 11th term, and a Space, type JFK, which isn't on your list, but should be because he was:
"The Help" (the 16th term down on your list) that was taken due to a:
(Political) "Pole Shift" (19th on your list) then a Space.
Then add, from the top of your list, the 3rd term, Space, 5th, Space and 13th, and Space.

Google that and select the 8th Result on Page 1, but don't click it. Look at the 8th sentence and the 8th word within that sentence (this is the '888' in your list which is the first term in your list.

There's your answer.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
That needs to say negative 273 Kelvin if you are talking about a halt of the physical and transition to superconductivity. That transition where things go from the tangible to the intangible, a cease in vibrational movement. Truest zen a particle can achieve.

That would be 0 Kelvin, there is no negative kelvin.
However that would equate to -273 degrees Celsius which is what i assume you were thinking

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
OP,
May I ask why you want someone to decode what you've listed and explain if it is of any relevance?

Also, why you would word your request with phrases such as "Here is the identitity test of the true one. If there is one who understands the truth to which I am subtly pointing below".

Also, please explain why this is in "2012", and the relevance of "the ones in the know - who are silently watching and guiding".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

I have to agree. The False Prophet eh?

Do everyone here a favor, save the mystical bull#%*@ for the social media sites.
If you have something to say, say it!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul

The answer is Kevin Bacon.

It looks like it took you more than 6 degrees, 20 in fact. Ill bet i could do it in 10.

DC

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
why don't u just tell us what it means or what the "code" is, stop being a duecth and share the knowledge

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

-273K does not exist. 0K is 'absolute zero' where all molecular motion ceases.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

The CODE is not a CYPHER. It is not really even a code unless you count it as one person throwing together a bunch of associated and possible associative words, phrases and dates.

This person or persons are obsessed with End of the World...and people associated with the idea as well as trying to use Historical of Talked about predictions. There is no code to break.

Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dalemcfad

I retract my previous statement. This is why I question myself on a daily basis, as to why I hang around. Perhaps I shouldn't rely on complete strangers to pique my interest, only to disappear without a trace.

Why must everything be a damn game?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Silence is golden.

The one who understands these words are only few. They are the ones who really the wheat among the chaff. They are the ones who have made sense from much of the nonsense.

Waiting patiently... I am here to hear, not tell.

Rgds,

Amit

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul

Most of the people here in discussions are seekers of various degrees. But there must be few who understand it completely - the ones in the know - who are silently watching and guiding. The ones who have broken the code. The ones who know the TRUTH will instantly recognize the following.

Here is the identitity test of the true one. If there is one who understands the truth to which I am subtly pointing below.

26-Nov-2015
273 Kelvin
Three trimesters
Ides of March
Three and a Half Fools
2013 end of world
Phi
Enemy within
Nostradamus
Dog Days of Summer
Away from home
False Prophet
Fibonacci
The Help
Julian calendar
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar
Pole shift
India

Someone out there?

Rgds,

ireign888

Solved formula below from that test.

Second line + 7th line = BS!!

TA DA

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakenedsoul

Silence is golden.

The one who understands these words are only few. They are the ones who really the wheat among the chaff. They are the ones who have made sense from much of the nonsense.

Waiting patiently... I am here to hear, not tell.

Rgds,

Amit

Fair enough.
For the sake of intelligence and respect for the site, at least give a reason for the "2012" forum post.
Otherwise move this to another section.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

They all have different meanings that are connected in a distant matter. Take the Three and a Half Fools for example, THE FOOL may give off the appearance that he/she knows nothing (blindly and awkwardly walking in an aggressive world) but they are usually the ones who make it all the way to the end. So THE FOOL isn't really the fool, but a supreme chess piece player that is over-looked. They pretend to know nothing, but they in fact know almost everything.

Four is the ideal number for achieving a conquest. Four introduces just the right amount of frequencies, stability, and chaos into an equation. Five requires giving up power of four and three is too unstable or strong enough.

Since THE FOOL is a strong player and four is the ideal number, then why the half?

In a group of four, one should be the true fool for various reasons. The true fool (the half) protects the whole by confusing/misdirecting competing players opposing the 3.5. Having a perfect four is too predictable for other players and sometimes leads to group stagnation without the spontaneity of the true fool. The true fool can be seen in many different forms, and the general idea is that he/she doesn't know what the hell is going in relation to the other three or is too big of an idiot to make any decisions on its on.

I could go into further detail into how it is mirrored into another subject which mirrors into another subject...but it early and I have something else bothering me.
edit on 6-3-2012 by MasterAndMargarita because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Parable (Parabolic) + Literal (Literally) = Third Interpretation.

273.15 Kelvin is correct for conversion.

At which water freezes.

Why speak in riddles, when the truth would work?

Oh, BTW, watchers watch instead of shouting from the highest rooftop.

Who is it you're trying to find?

edit on 6-3-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Additional.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Anybody else notice that those people who claim to be enlightened or awakened tend to be some of the most arrogant and elitist members of this site?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I've noticed. But also, I've noticed that the ones who claim to be "enlightened" usually are missing several pieces. But still, even-so if a person was "enlightened" why even be a part of this site? Since, everything would be "known" why even take-part in ATS, unless there is another reason?

If so, I'd suspect "those" are persons working on a "Need To Know" basis only and have limited information -OR- are actively spreading disinformation which they call "truth."

Information should be spread evenly, to all, so it may be beneficial, to all. Gate-keeping is much akin to "placing a stumbling block in front of another," and allowing all that are putting the pieces together to run into a ditch.

Information should never conflict, since it is the truth, and all that isn't the truth is just data.

It is what it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join