It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone understand this code?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ellisonc152

Although I do totally agree with your interpretation... I will be conferring later .

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
888 = Vratislaus I, duke of Bohemia 915–921, could be infinity, jesus, route to israel, redemption
26-Nov-2015 = a date yet to come
273 Kelvin = the point where water change to ice, absolute zero
Three trimesters = three trimesters of pregnancy
Ides of March = the death of caesar or could mean march may and july
Three and a Half Fools = a time where the moon is three and a half, could also mean 3 important people and a half fool who lead them.
2013 end of world = predicted solar flare of 2013
1333 = number for genius or NGC 1333 in perseus, a star
Phi = greek alphabet
Enemy within = terrorists or rebels or aliens
Nostradamus = just a name, prophet or mason
Dog Days of Summer = hottest days of summer
Away from home = speak for itself, you go away from home not to come again
False Prophet = ezekiel, someone claiming nothing strange going to happen
Fibonacci = the fibonacci numbers 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144,..
The Help = the help wrote this way would mean teh greatest help ever to humanity
Julian calendar = 12 months of year, could also mean something missing from it, the abolish month
Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar = monday to sunday, days of the week.
Pole shift = big change, a change that cant be reversed
India = same thing, a location

basicly it talk about a day of great disaster cause by a group of 4 people and non-earth help with save us a bring us on a safe place.
edit on 14-3-2012 by skywalk because: figured more

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

there's something about the time 1.3.3.1 in the mayan calender, which literally is flawless...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Definitely, I just read your signature, knowing... hahaha knowing, beautiful man, definitely looking forward to a couple chats.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul

3,5 years,
no rain, no water
false prophet
3 woes

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm really getting tired of people saying 273 kelvin is absolute zero... Absolute Zero, is 0 degrees kelvin. 273 kelvin is zero degrees celsius, 32 farenheit or the temperature at which water freezes since you've all taken this of importance. I will come back in a few I have to make dinner, I think I have it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The 888 part raises my eyebrows for very personal reasons. In fact, I would love to hear others' insights into 888 in particular.

1) Years ago, I had an incredibly vivid nightmare that I have never forgotten. In it, I was in the bedroom of the apartment I live in now (at the time we didn't live there, so that is odd in and of itself,) and all of the electricity was out. It was night. I was with my mother and we were very afraid of something. There was something outside, something threatening that we knew we had to hide from. We had a digital radio, and the station was 88.8. I remember that in particular. When tuned to 88.8, we would hear a shrill static that would warn us of the approaching threat outside in the dark, powerless night. We hid in the closet and prayed (and we are not religious; I'm agnostic and skeptical.)

2) More recently, just prior to a major health crisis for my mother, some strange things began to happen. My friend and I were on the phone and we started hearing Morse code like beeping. After a while, it became evident that it was S-O-S repeating over and over. When that stopped, it switched to the letter H, which it would repeat in patterns of 8. It would repeat "H" in Morse code 8 times, and then stop. Then it did it two more times. (Three 8s again.) Then it would be silent for a long while, before starting again with the S-O-S followed by the H 8 x 3 pattern.

3) There have been an inordinate number of coincidences in my life surrounding the numbers 88 and 88.8. I don't want to go into them all.

As I said, I am an agnostic skeptic, even if I'm an open-minded one. I therefore cannot conclude that this has to be anything other than coincidence. But I am very open to the possibility that it is, and I am someone who has had numerous experiences in his life that he cannot understand or explain, as has my family in general. So if anyone has any special insight into the potential meaning behind 88.8 or 888, please let me know. I'm all eyes/ears.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No clues other than the obvious??

Phi?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
888: 'Jesus' name of the False Messiah

26-Nov-2015: Right before this date is Succoth that coincides with a Blood Red Moon. Possible 2nd Coming?

273 Kelvin: Is freezing 32 Farenheit and 0 Celsius

3 Trimesters: Relates to Birthing cycle, Mat 24:6 “And you shall begin to hear of fightings and reports of fightings. See that you are not troubled, for these have to take place, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 “For nation shall rise against nation, and reign against reign. And there shall be scarcities of food, and deadly diseases, and earthquakes in places.
Mat 24:8 “And all these are the beginning of birth pains. So this relates to the End as there is only 3 Trimesters.

Ides of March: An Assassination will occur just as Julius Caesar, becoming the 'Beast' surviving the Attempt possibly March 15th if this relates to the date or just an emphasized meaning for Assassination. Ides of March are associated to beginnings of Wars so possibly Assassination resulting in a major War.

3 and 1/2 fools: 3 Kings uprooted and 1 whose power gets crippled making 3 and 1/2 fools the Victims of the Beast. Dan 7:8 “I was thinking about the horns, then saw another horn, a little one, coming up among them, and three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots before it. And see, eyes like the eyes of a man were in this horn, and a mouth speaking great words.

2013 End of the World: Supposed end of the Solar Maximum knocking out power grids ending the world as we know it.

1333: An Act that was to amend the Homeland Security Act but failed and now the monster that is DHS(Enemy Within) has free reign to lock up any critics of the Beast when the time comes for it.

Phi: The Ratio means nothing, the Symbol is what's important.

Enemy Within: DHS, Obama, Bankers, Nazi's from Paperclip all in this Nation sent to subvert American values and Principles to help usher in the Beast System.

Nostradamus: False Prophet

Dog Days of Summer: Hottest time in the Northern Hemisphere around July-August. In the South Jan-Feb. In Rome they were considered the Most Evil times. End Times related.

Away from Home: Promised Land

False Prophet: Eastern Religion Figure

Fibonacci: Life, Sacred Geometry

The Help: Intervening Watchers

Julian Calendar: Beast System is set in this

Hindu Lunar/ Solar Calendar: The Sacred Calendar

Pole Shift: 6th Seal

India: Origin of the False Prophet

I gave this very little thought but in my observations it was easy to see what you were getting at. As cryptic as it is I could be wrong and a couple are just guesses.

Shalom

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by awakenedsoul

888 - this is the number of christ, the number of the one, 8+8+8 = 24 2+4 = 6 lucifer, christ and god have become one

26-Nov-2015 - the end of his journey

273 Kelvin

Three trimesters - three birth cycles he will go through

Ides of March - because of his decisions made

Three and a Half Fools - is how long he will be building his kingdom

2013 end of world - the year he begins to rise

1333 - with the sacrament

Phi - and perfect universal math

Enemy within - what he battles

Nostradamus - propheticly

Dog Days of Summer - born on these days he was

Away from home - where he will build his kingdom

False Prophet - the one who seeks to blind his followers

Fibonacci

The Help

Julian calendar

Hindu Lunar/Solar calendar

Pole shift

India

all i got so far, it's a code about the antichrist

edit on 28-3-2012 by stoptheinsanity2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join