It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul gets endorsement from five members of Romney’s family

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thought this news worthy and amusing.
Do family members really know more about the candidates than the general public ?

A news release from the Paul campaign boasts of having the support of Ty Romney, Travis Romney, Chad Romney, Jared Romney and Troy Romney. Three of the Romneys — who live in Idaho — will speak on Paul’s behalf during the state’s caucuses on Tuesday.

news.yahoo.com...

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum’s nephew, John Garver, penned a column for The Daily Caller endorsing Paul.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lol...this is great. Even though there distant relatives its still perfect.

Another thing that the other Candidates dont have. I guarantee that RP's distant relatives wouldnt vote for these clowns.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
Lol...this is great. Even though there distant relatives its still perfect.

Another thing that the other Candidates dont have. I guarantee that RP's distant relatives wouldnt vote for these clowns.

Even if all of Ron Paul's family would vote for the other candidates you can't very well use it to your advantage after calling him "Your Crazy Uncle"... yet another corner they've painted themselves into...

"Well... your crazy uncle's whole family is voting for me... so what does that tell you"... LOL..

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

This is amusing.

Romney's gotta be #ting his pants by now.

Then again, probably not.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ah thanks I really needed this boost right now. Awesome just awesome.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

This is amusing.

Romney's gotta be #ting his pants by now.

Then again, probably not.

No, he probably is. He's pissin gold right now I am positive. It's ok, maybe it's just in the blood. Maybe Romney will come to his senses and vote for a real president. Hmm just a thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I am so excited! The Mo. Caucus will be Saturday March 10th in Springfield mo!!! EVERYONE in the area needs to come and support RON PAUL!

The venue will be announced tomorrow.

If you are in the area shoot me a U2U and we can talk!

Edit to say I will be taping this event so hopefully I can get it loaded to my ATS account to share with all you fine supporters!
edit on 5-3-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ha! I knew RP had an ace up his sleeve. There was a sly, confident energy I picked up on when I heard that he was planning on winning 3 states. Awesome! People say they want change but vote for "See No Evil," "Hear No Evil" and "Speak No Evil" that will give them the same thing or worse. They say they want smaller government but freak out when somebody wants to give them smaller government. Excellent Strategy. I bet RP is good at chess.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What does this matter? Not everyone in your family is going to like you and especially not agree with you politically.

If my sister was running for president I'd be against her in a heart beat.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
What does this matter? Not everyone in your family is going to like you and especially not agree with you politically.

If my sister was running for president I'd be against her in a heart beat.

Good point....maybe your sister feels the same way about you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I'm sure she does as we do not agree politically. You shouldn't pretend to agree with someone just because they are your family.
edit on 6-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You can choose your friends not your family, or, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I really hope that the rest of America will wake up.

I'd vote for RP, even though i don't think he'd be able to do any drastic changes, he's still your only hope in my opinion. I wish we had him as a political figure in South Africa.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Its just so unfortunate that the republican power elite are going to screw the results of any contest and undermine our right to a free election.. o yea were such a great democracy right?....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Awkward....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
They probably know how sleazy he really is.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I only have one thing to say, it's a one liner, but I feel it sums up the whole scenario quite nicely.

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is all.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Jack Abrahamoff the biggest money lobbiest ever, just said on the Joyce Ryley show ( genesis Communications network, WWCR ) that ron paul is the ONLY honest congressman

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That made my Tuesday. One poster said, Ron Pauls's distant relatives would'nt vote for Romney. Ron Paul is 76 years old. I would imagine most distant relatives of RP are pushin up daiseys. Just saying.Four choices the repubs have. Only one has a record that can't be attacked. Only one has the mindset we need right now.

The other three are as follows. Mitt Romney. Am I the only one that thinks this man looks like a " vampire from a bad 70's movie.

Newt looks like a "swinger" from the 70's. Seems now to be proved fact, the man likes his sex. The wife has the look of a "Stepford Wife" robotic at best.

Rick Santorum looks like a "highly functional retard" a product of being potty trained with a gun to his head..He wants to police your bedroom.

It looks like Ron Paul or Obama. A man with conviction and a proven record of putting US first. Or a liar that loves to spend the $$$$$$$ that's in other people pockets. I think the choice is a clear one. Do you blame Mitt's folks for their choice. There is one thing I as a voter know for damn sure. Change did not happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I know it sounds impossible, but I feel sure there will be a Paul in the white house after this election. At Ron Pauls age he has nothing to lose. He'll go indie and win by a landslide.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I am so excited! The Mo. Caucus will be Saturday March 10th in Springfield mo!!! EVERYONE in the area needs to come and support RON PAUL!

The venue will be announced tomorrow.

If you are in the area shoot me a U2U and we can talk!

Edit to say I will be taping this event so hopefully I can get it loaded to my ATS account to share with all you fine supporters!
edit on 5-3-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

He will be in St. Charles, MO that day speaking at Lindenwood University, which is where I went to school. I'll be there and will get video of his reception and I'll post it up on ATS!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join