It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul gets endorsement from five members of Romney’s family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Second cousin, once removed.

An endorsement's an endorsement I guess.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Doesn't surprise me. I was a Republican for 40 years before Republicans deserted conservatism in favor of left-wing neoconservatism, but I'm still "conservative". Keeping that in mind, I'll tell you right now that I would vote for Obama before I'd vote for Romney.

If they're gonna wreck this train, I'd rather that an open liberal were at the wheel than a closet liberal trying to pass as "conservative" and give us an even worse name than the neocons have done trying to pass off "liberal" as somehow being "conservative".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Is nobody concerned that RP might have been bought off by the romneys? This doesn't sound like good news to me, aren't the romneys corporate A-holes?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
What does this matter? Not everyone in your family is going to like you and especially not agree with you politically.

If my sister was running for president I'd be against her in a heart beat.

That's hilarious and so dang true! I would run for the hills if all but one of my sisters were elected as POTUS.
(one is extremely savvy and level-headed and would do well, the others though...yikes).

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

BRILLIANT!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

I have co-workers/friends that are going. I would like to but I have other obligations in St Louis so won't be able to make it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Romney is just going through the motions until TPTB annoint him as the Chosen Candidate.

Of course, if it's a brokered convention, then TPTB will have way more say in the matter and will be able to put forward the real candidate of their choice.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Its true can choose your friends but not your family. It’s also true most families support a member running for president (at least in public). More intriguing than the lack of support, are the reasons WHY for the lack of support! We can speculate of course; but there’s simply nothing like hearing it directly from the horse’s mouth.
Who’s up for investigative journalism? Or have all the good ones been killed in stupid wars?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Amusing indeed.. but let's face it.. Ron Paul isn't going to win even if he was endorsed by Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join