It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i tired this whole astral projection thing. and i was on my bed and i was laying there and all of a sudden i felt like my body was very heavy an di had a headache is this suppose to happen when trying to get atral projection or is it totally different something normal.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
AP takes time and practice... Most initial attempts at psychic abilities lead to headaches. You're young still, don't be in such a rush to do it all.... Sounds like some latent ability may already be manifesting itself anyways in your life (from other threads)...

I can still barely do it, and more often can't...

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
whoa gazrok you luv my threads bu ti cant blame you im just an interesting guy lol thats off the topic a little but anyway, sorry but can you explain what you mean by latent abilities, sorry im young

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm into the subjects is all, and like to help...

Poltergeist phenomena (moving objects, things turning off and on, etc.) are usually not ghosts, but are actually caused by young children, unconsciously exercising psychic abilities they didn't know they had (i.e. latent abilities). You're in the prime age group for this, so your experiences aren't surprising.

Because of such activity, you make the natural assumption that your house is haunted. Your abilities actually enhance this, to the point where you feel you are being followed, watched, etc., especially when nobody else is around.

The fact that you've dabbled into AP, etc. means you have started to realize that such things aren't just hokey, and may actually be more real than you ever thought. Likewise, you feel special and unique because others around you don't have such abilities. You wonder what makes you so special, and so you look for explainations....hence your experiments with things like AP (Astral Projection).

Am I close?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
im gonna try agaain tonight, you guys think thats a good idea

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
im gonna try agaain tonight, you guys think thats a good idea

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
sometimes i dont believe i haveany physcic abilities because i think the only reaon i do believe is that im young and want to believe but you've given me new hope

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hi to all of you:GAZ the first you say the the true

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
and yes you're right gaz i do feel special

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yep, been there, done that...

See if you can affect street lights... Maybe not all, but some, especially those that already seem to flicker a bit. With just a little practice, you might be able to turn them off and on.

It's a fun party trick, and when you ever want people to believe you, it's a way to show them. Not always a good thing though. Shaking someone's beliefs is kind of hard on them sometimes. When they realize that mind over matter can be a reality, it's a big wakeup call... Tell your friends, and they may think you're nuts...just tell ones you think would understand.

Of course, they may rat you out though. Once, this happened to me. I showed about 6 others the ability on a bunch of street lights. Man, you wouldn't believe the headache I had that night, hehe....

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
all right ill try that GAZ any tips

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I try to astral travel everynight before sleep and it never works because, I know, I try too hard.

When my bf is drunk, he astral travel without asking and he is SOOO not into paranormal, he hates all that stuff!! But when he start to kinda leave his body, he's scared, so he never went further

hehehe...just get yourself drunk

Ameliaxxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
lol im only 12 id probably die trying ot get myself drunk

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sorry...really, don't drink but just realx and don't try too hard, just think about nothing and protect yourself in a bubble of light...just let yourself go!!!

I know it's easy to say, cuz i never succeed

Amelia

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i think im gettin very close. i feel heavy and kinda like my body cant move and i have my eyes closed and im not thinking about anything(that takes much concentration) excefpt astral rpojection, and i satrt to feel like evrything is shaking is thi supposed to happen

top topics

join