It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google: "what is the" .. and first auto-complete is "what is the illuminati"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Skyfloating

Ah, I see now. I was using my google search bar, not the main website.
On that I get a single suggestion: "What is the term for mars geology"

On the website I too get illuminati. Now I've gone and done it.

MUUUAHAHAHAHAHHHH !!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I got cinnamon challenge, the Illuminati came in a disppointing second. I also tried it on my work laptop and got the same results.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I got "meaning of life"?

Where the hell does this good-for-nothing POS get the audacity
to even suggest that i don´t already know it?

edit on 5-3-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Reply to post by prevenge

Sir, you don't understand the tools you use daily, and it makes you look silly. When was the last time you saw a carpenter confused by a hammer and nails, or a hair stylist trying to use the wrong end of the scissors?

No different here. Sure, it's not as simple as a hammer or scissors, but if your smart enough to get online without electrocuting yourself you should be smart enough to understand how frigging google works.

Your ignorance, sir, makes us all look like morons.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Sir, you don't understand the tools you use daily, and it makes you look silly. When was the last time you saw a carpenter confused by a hammer and nails, or a hair stylist trying to use the wrong end of the scissors?

No different here. Sure, it's not as simple as a hammer or scissors, but if your smart enough to get online without electrocuting yourself you should be smart enough to understand how frigging google works.

nice on cutting my character without fully embellishing me with serious perception.
Obviously you haven't read the entire thread thus far...

other things (such as your knee-jerk-reactionary response) ... seem to make you look like a moron.. my own actions not withstanding.

\\\picks up tools of trade.. uses them with unprecedented skill\\\

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

No need for namecalling. If you have knowledge on the subject I find it is better to share. Does being more knowledgeable empower you to call people stupid? Why not help out instead. Otherwise someone might think your a moron for an attitude like that.

Heres a little more info on the subject and how it works.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I didn'T get that as my search result.

I got "what is the matter"

What is the matter with me?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
i just got

WHAT IS THE......time

minimum wage

Illuminati

So i would say it might be user interest based.....but i have never queried the time

Interesting though....And i am sure that Illuminati is the most popular request....but then maybe google users are the illuminated ones......Welcome to the Illuminati everyone.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
All discussion on the subject should have ended when lacrimaererum posted the video explaining filter bubbles.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

No need for namecalling. If you have knowledge on the subject I find it is better to share. Does being more knowledgeable empower you to call people stupid? Why not help out instead. Otherwise someone might think your a moron for an attitude like that.

Heres a little more info on the subject and how it works.

well I'll be! that was a very informative chat he gave... thnx! now i understands it all.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Mine were:-

Time
Cinnamon Challenges
Illuminati

It's whatever is Trending is it?
I don't like using Google, half the time, when I search for stuff it brings up the ATS forum ha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join