It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth why Iran Wants a Nuke…

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

erm no it hasnt actually, and also many people on ATS mention/want iran destroyed, guess your surrounded with unpeaceful folks ay?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

Do you actually have an argument to the points? This isn't 4chan ya know....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

That is, of course, assuming that Iran wants nukes. There has yet to be conclusive evidence that they want/are building nukes. Personally, I don't support anyone's pursuit of nukes but all I see so far are war drums beating for the next fiasco as we wind down Irag and Afganistan. The military industrial complex is like an eternally hungry child that must be fed funding; wars and threats are the only way to assure that that will happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Originally posted by TheTimeIsNow

yea...well i haven't gotten the chance to read through the thread. But there is a difference between "truth" and "opinion".

You're right about certain things(i like your 2nd opinion), but do you think you're 100% correct? How did you come to these conclusions?

I hope you don't think every thought you have is pure gold and correct all the time..please don't be one of those people

OH, and i don't think people "support" Iran having a nuke, like you say. I think they either don't think Iran can develop a nuclear weapon (like i think). Or they see it as the US being hypocritical, i don't agree with those people because Iran's leaders are obviously not the most stable.

We talk everyday about Iran making a nuke, wouldn't it be funny if they weren't even capable of it?

edit on 6-3-2012 by dannotz because: chyeaaa

Can you please explain to me your statement of "Iran's leaders are obviously not the most stable"?? What is your proof they are unstable...first what is your definition of stable leader(s)?

Go look up the quotes yourself.

Look at the decisions they've made concerning civil liberties.

I'm not saying we need to blow up Iran..that's what i'm against actually..

I'm just saying, IF they had a nuke, i would be worried.

BUT they don't.

Umm yeah I asked you to provide how they are leaders are unstable and you give me nothing. Please provide examples of how they are unstable? Is their government, country, or military, in dissaray? I don't understand how they are unstable?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

perhaps the status of having a Nuke is not so much to keep the present political-religious structure in place in Iran itself

but to have leverage in the Middle East community of Gulf States...they want to depose the Saudi's in the Arabian peninsula first & foremost...

... Saudi Arabia !!

a day or so behind my post... but read the article... the Saudi and the Iranian/Persians hate one another than they do hate Israel....

see: www.dawn.com...

...The sectarian gulf between the Sunni Arabs and Shia Iranians runs deep. Recent reports suggest that Arabs, while being motivated by their abhorrence of the Shias, appear willing to support Israel in her not-so-covert plans to attack Iran.

It was only in November 2010 when WikiLeaks revealed that Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz was egging the American leadership to take out Iran’s nuclear programme. In April 2008, WikLeaks exposed US diplomatic cables in which the current Saudi Ambassador to the United States, Adel al-Jubair, told an American diplomat about King Abdullah’s “frequent exhortations to the US to attack Iran and so put an end to its nuclear weapons program.” According to the leaked cables Ambassador al-Jubair, while referring to Iranians, asked Americans to “cut off the head of the snake”. The Saudis never denied making these comments and observed that they could not verify the veracity of these documents....

most everything else is side issues...Iran wants to be the supreme regional power & to depose Saudi Arabia or make them a vassal state to the Iranian led caliphate in the Mid East...

thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

yea...well i haven't gotten the chance to read through the thread. But there is a difference between "truth" and "opinion".

You're right about certain things(i like your 2nd opinion), but do you think you're 100% correct? How did you come to these conclusions?

I hope you don't think every thought you have is pure gold and correct all the time..please don't be one of those people

OH, and i don't think people "support" Iran having a nuke, like you say. I think they either don't think Iran can develop a nuclear weapon (like i think). Or they see it as the US being hypocritical, i don't agree with those people because Iran's leaders are obviously not the most stable.

We talk everyday about Iran making a nuke, wouldn't it be funny if they weren't even capable of it?

edit on 6-3-2012 by dannotz because: chyeaaa

Can you please explain to me your statement of "Iran's leaders are obviously not the most stable"?? What is your proof they are unstable...first what is your definition of stable leader(s)?

Go look up the quotes yourself.

Look at the decisions they've made concerning civil liberties.

I'm not saying we need to blow up Iran..that's what i'm against actually..

I'm just saying, IF they had a nuke, i would be worried.

BUT they don't.

Umm yeah I asked you to provide how they are leaders are unstable and you give me nothing. Please provide examples of how they are unstable? Is their government, country, or military, in dissaray? I don't understand how they are unstable?

yes,yes,yes,yes.

And this isn't my thread. Do the research yourself.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

just makes my case stronger

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join