It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! - A REAL Lunar Anomaly?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vanillaMinus
Shut the f**k up. Seriously, just shut the f**k up.

Is that all the best you have to offer to this thread, huh? Let me guess, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by vanillaMinus
Shut the f**k up. Seriously, just shut the f**k up.

Is that all the best you have to offer to this thread, huh? Let me guess, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER!

Look at the thread's title and contribute to that. If you can't, stop making a pain in the ass of yourself and move on to another thread where your bs will be appreciated; it isn't here. You're pissing off a lot of people that can't stand your stupid replies. Get a life and go live it somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Look at the thread's title and contribute to that. If you can't, stop making a pain in the ass of yourself and move on to another thread where your bs will be appreciated; it isn't here. You're pissing off a lot of people that can't stand your stupid replies. Get a life and go live it somewhere else.

Guess why you're saying that, it's because you're bad loser, 'Shrike' loser
What's the matter 'Shrike'? I contribute with good stuffs here, and suddenly you're acting like a rude child, >>You shouldn't lose your temper 'Shrike', it isn't polite

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have not read all of the comments. But has anyone put any thought into the Phoenix lights? 7 lights in a V shape MANY miles long/wide? Could it be a landed one of those on the lunar surface? Good catch. Good Follow through on your research. Glad to have finally joined this community. Thanks all!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeo2002
I have not read all of the comments. But has anyone put any thought into the Phoenix lights? 7 lights in a V shape MANY miles long/wide? Could it be a landed one of those on the lunar surface? Good catch. Good Follow through on your research. Glad to have finally joined this community. Thanks all!

Welcome and thanks. To find threads, some recent, on the Phoenix Lights use the Search feature and you'll be overwhelmed by the amount of discussions! You'll find Search near the top, to the right.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

A Real lunar Tower - Giant Lunar Tower -1.5 Km High

Size: 115.0 km / 71.5 mi

You can see a black long shadow like casting on the edge of the crater called as Kovalevskaya Crater . Is it a shadow of a big structure or any photographic glich? I don't think and It appears to me real shadow of a large structure which appears to be around 1.5 Km high. Strange ??

kindly give your opinion...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysterious007

Something is wrong with your link. Here, I fixed it for you:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The coordinates you supplied are also off. That position is:

N 31.5, W 131.3 (or for LROC coordinates. +31.5, -131.3).

Here's a picture of the crater from the LROC:

And now zoomed in to the crater edge that has the "tower":

The above picture is at 64m per pixel, so a tower 1.5 km would be quite visible....but it's not there.

The "tower" shown in the YouTube video is a product of photo stitching of mosaics that are common on Google Earth. Google Earth should never be used to show something on the Moon, but should only used to find a reference or land mark.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I welcome your reply however let me tell you that the area you have indicated is not the exact area. Please see the image below where you can see the area on the edge of the crater is partially blurred up. Here that anomaly is supposed to be there. I also admit your logic could be correct and that it can be photographic anomaly but still I am skeptical.

You can see the edge of the crater and the blurred image on the left which I have highlighted.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You are incorrect. The coordinates of your "tower" are 32º00'08.16"N, 130º56'44.42W, in the nortwest quadrant of Kovalevskaya. That location shows clearly in the LROC NAC imagery. There is nothing there.

The image overlay you have used Google Moon is from the Lunar Orbiter V mission (August 1967). A very high resolution version (probably the one which Google used) is available here:
ode.rsl.wustl.edu...
It should be noted that there are many image flaws in the data from Lunar Orbiter V. Frame 24 is no exception. Here is your "tower".

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No, I'm afraid I am showing the correct crater, and the 2nd image includes the area that the "tower" from the older images would be, if it was there. And again, at 64 m per pixel, and a tower 1.5 km tall, it would be more than visible in the 2nd image.

In your last photo, the area is blurred because the LRO has not taken high resolution pictures of that swath yet. However, if you look at your picture from the blog, it clearly shows that it's at 8 meters per pixel. That high resolution, a tower that tall would still stand out in a pixelated blur quite easily.

As Phage pointed out, older photo images of the moon by older probes have photo defects in them, many which can be mistaken for something that is not really there.

In your hunt for things on the moon, try to use the LROC web site. Especially if you find something with Google Earth first.
edit on 14-4-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Weird anomalies in Apollo 14 Mission. Bluish flame of lights appeared in lunar photographs of Apollo 14.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Been covered, discussed, and de-bunked.......LONG time ago.

Photographic anomalies.

We don't see this in the "current era".....since most people use digital cameras (and not film)...but those of us who were alive in the 1950s, and 1960s......know a bit about the "old-fashioned" film........

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by timeisonwhoseside

Hi and thanks for posting those coordinates for NASA's airbrushed photos. But I entered each one into Google Moon and all i get "Your search returned no..." Am I doing something wrong?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Does anyone have the moon coordinates for all the anomalies that NASA airbrushed out that really work in Google Moon? I've tried most of the ones in this thread and so far only one actually worked. The large V shape at 22°42'22.78" n 142°35'13.94" e I'd love to see the rest of them myself so I hope someone has the time to share them.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You want to see a real anomaly then take a look at this picture. A cylinder object sitting on the moon. No crater so it didn't crash there. No disturbance to the surface that I can see so it must have soft landed. Notice the shadow at on the left so it must have some depth to it? And as far as I know no large sections of Apollo or any other rocket made it to the moon. WTF is it ???????????????????????/

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by toxic32
You want to see a real anomaly then take a look at this picture. A cylinder object sitting on the moon. No crater so it didn't crash there. No disturbance to the surface that I can see so it must have soft landed. Notice the shadow at on the left so it must have some depth to it? And as far as I know no large sections of Apollo or any other rocket made it to the moon. WTF is it ???????????????????????/

Not sure what you are seeing in that photo... I studied it closely and cannot make out any cylindrical object anywhere within the picture.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well I must be seeing things. Zoom in to the top part of the picture and you will see the object I'm talking about. It's as clear as the nose on my face. You can't miss it!!!

reply to post by Rubicant13

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by toxic32
Well I must be seeing things. Zoom in to the top part of the picture and you will see the object I'm talking about. It's as clear as the nose on my face. You can't miss it!!!

reply to post by Rubicant13

You have to remember these images are scanned!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Your point being? Strange how the scan created the shadow? Strange how the scan created a visible reflective surface on the cylinder? Strange how the scan created a cylinder shape and not just a flat area????. Scan error I DON'T THINK SO. What we have here is a true out of place object sitting on the Moon. It's not airbrushed out. No attempt to hide it by NASA and it's posted on a credible web site. What more do you want? Notice I resisted calling it a UFO. It's more UNFO....Unidentified not flying object.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join