It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! - A REAL Lunar Anomaly?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
This website and the crater were mentioned as a source in an ATS thread in 2009, but this particular anomaly was never discussed so I thought I'd bring it to your attention to see what you think. First, I'll include the website's URL and an edited-by-me comment from the page to give them credit:
[lunar-anomalies.blogspot.com...#!/2011/09/this-is-image-of-crater-inside-mare.html
Belyaev Crater - "V" Shaped "Lights"(?)

This is an image of a crater inside Mare Moscoviense named Belyaev. You can see there is a small crater of diameter around 15 Km South-West to Belyaev. One can see the coordinates marked on the edge of the crater.]

Here are 3 screen shots that I took and cropped on Picasa. The first photo is the overall photo, followed by a closer look at the crater we are going to arrive at to see the anomaly. The anomaly is what look like 7 white circles in a V shape, 3 circles to a side and the point circle. This anomaly reminds me of a NASA Apollo 11 film where a white "orb" is seen flitting over the lunar surface. When the "orb" is about to pass over a darkened crater you see a light emanate from the center of the darkness and grows in brilliance and then lights out. Right after this center flash, you see other flashes on the crater's rim and surrounding area. You can only see these flashes if you record the footage and playback frame by frame. I call them "acknowledge" flashes.

The V shape could be 7 "orbs" parked or they could be a combined light source that creates flashes of light. But the V shape is in a different crater than the ones I describe. It's just a thought.

Thank you so much for posting these nice pictures "Shrike", and S*t*a* r*s and Str ipes for this nice thread, and don't worry 'Shrike', "I'm ringing your door bell"

Quote from your provided link:

"Neil took this partial pan on the rim of Little West Crater, which is 60 meters east of the LM. He overflew this 30-m crater during the final approach and, near the end of the EVA ran out to it to take these pictures. The frames are AS11-40-5954 to 5961.
Neil has run about 60 meters east of the LM to look at Little West Crater. The crater is about 30 meters in diameter and Neil is taking a partial pan from the WSW rim. This is the first frame of that pan. It shows the north and east wall and a pile of debris in the bottom. "

It is the View from Little West Crater more than 60Mt. away from the Lunar lander in apollo-11 mission. If we enlarge the photograph below we can see a small bluish glow in the shadow region of the crater, nearly middle of the photograph. A strange luminescence in dark region which seems to be hovering above the ground.

The image below is AS11-40-5954HR where this anomaly is visible. There is another image AS11-40-5956HR where if we see the same spot on the image there is no such anomaly visible. What could it be? What could be the source of such things? It looks like a blue orb to me or its just a bad job processing the film ? See the enlarged image (second)

What is the bluish streak of light on the image above? It appears to me lens flair on the photograph above but what could be the small bluish glow in the middle left of the image? See the third image below without such glowing anomaly in the middle left of the photograph.

The first image AS11-40-5954HR show bluish streak of light at the top of the image.
The next image shows the bluish Orb at the bottom of the crater.
Yihaaa Great Balls of Fire , i think you got yourself a UFO right there!

And guess what, Neil Armstrong then says >>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievable!...Whats there?

NASA: >>Whats there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...>These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!>What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?>It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon cityHow do you mean "warned off"?>I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing! No, there is no question of a space stationBut NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?>Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by The Shrike
This member, Anunaki10, doesn't seem to be able to express his personal thoughts but uses tons of readily-available data that is just downright questionable but he doesn't seem to be able to separate fact from fiction so he throws in everything including the kitchen sink.

Well well well, look what we got here, if it isn't the "shrinking" 'Shrike'
TACKLED by me

www.abovetopsecret.com... For all to see from this thread made by you, you are doing a nice job proving very well that it's you who don't separate fact from fiction, you have proven time and time again that you're not able to differentiate what is real and what is fantasy, you have demonstrated time and time again your ridiculous >>Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I take it you like fruitcake because you seem to support them, so these so called aliens from andromeda what do they actually call themselves.

Now as for Richard Hoaxlands domes we have plenty of hi res pics of the surface of the moon care to show me one?

Then David Icke TOTAL nut job was a cr4p sports presenter but is a great conman can take money from the gullible with no effort.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Your threadcrapping is tedious. I've seen the same spammy strings of long-winded, Ickey/Collie link-laden posts in other threads you've single-handedly managed to kill.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamdan

Instead of supporting 'Shrike's "Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up" attitude bs, you should focus on this thread. I have been following and contributed to this thread, but you obviously haven't
Let me suggest you to start looking from Page 1 this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Your threadcrapping is tedious. I've seen the same spammy strings of long-winded, Ickey/Collie link-laden posts in other threads you've single-handedly managed to kill.

Instead of supporting 'Shrike's "Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up" attitude bs, you should focus on this thread. I have been following and contributed to this thread, but you obviously haven't
Let me suggest you to start looking from Page 1 this thread

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
so these so called aliens from andromeda what do they actually call themselves.

Some people world wide claim to be in contact with Andromedans...

Now as for Richard Hoagland domes we have plenty of hi res pics of the surface of the moon care to show me one?

There are some images from www.bibliotecapleyades.net... www.bibliotecapleyades.net... And here you can follow Richard Hoagland's lecture on "Glass Dome" on the Moon

Then David Icke TOTAL nut job was a cr4p sports presenter but is a great conman can take money from the gullible with no effort.

David Icke is a great researcher who does not do it for money but for the truth and he interview serious people who are "In the know". You also have to remember that some Soviet scientists also confirm that the Moon is artificial

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Agreed, this is the best moon photo yet. So many people *claim* they find bases, crafts, etc on the moon, but usually we're left looking at a bunch of shadowy craters.

The triangular shape is common in UFO sightings. This anomaly reminds me of the Phoenix Lights formation. Don't be shocked if this image disappears or gets cropped from Google Moon. Just like the cropping that goes on in Google Earth over secret areas like Bohemian Grove, this too could very well be censored....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

There is one exactly like it just above to the left but smaller,...... comon man, really? choose your title better
i could find a better anomaly in a couple minutes of scanning, it could be a triangled rock for all you know

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So what do Andromedans call themselves do you have an answer
:

Do YOU really think this image shows any detail
I DON'T!!!

David Icke was a sports presenter on brittish until he became a WACKO! HOW do you think he earns a living easy fooling people like you to believe his BS sell books do lecture tours which he has just done.

I bet when he has done a talk he goes back to his room counts his money for the night and says SUCKERS

edit on 7-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
maybe it's sparkling water.....(shrugs)
2nd....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

It's called the side that we never see here from Earth. Over time, we can only view 59% of the Moon's surface. Not that difficult to comprehend really. Might want to educate yourself a little next time. Nice try though. ~SheopleNation

edit on 7-3-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
So what do Andromedans call themselves do you have an answer?

Andromedan contactees call them Andromedans of course. What else did you expect, huh?

Andromedan Earth representative/contactee called "Tolec"

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011. The attempted the occupation of Earth, our moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via stargate into the far reaches of our universe.
The human representative of the Andromeda Council states he has been given the Andromedan name “Tolec.” "Tolec" is a well-adjusted 20-year career professional in the computer industry. In his ExopoliticsTV interview, Tolec states he was first contacted in 1993 by his principal Andromedan contact who took him on three time travel journeys via Andromedan space craft to the 1840s western U.S. visiting the same 1840s family to observe their live journey.
"Tolec" states that his Andromeda contacts ended subsequent to the 1993 contacts until the Andromedan Council contacted him again in September 2010.
According to the Andromeda Council representative, the defeat of the Orion grey and Reptilian occupation force on Earth, Moon and Mars has the effect of leaving the Illuminati and Annunaki power structure on Earth, Moon and Mars without any effective 4th dimensional back-up. Any attempt by the remaining grey and reptilian forces to assist Illuminati “false flag ET invasion” will be defeated, and any false flag ET invasion will fail.

“Members of the Andromeda Council are from the star systems & planets listed below:

1. Star System: Arcturus Planet: Pitolla

2. Star System: Antares Planet: Nikotae

3. Star System: M103 Planet: Legola

4. Star System: Procyon Planet: Kaena

5. Star System: Vega Planet: Percula

6. Star System: Capella Planet: Pershea

7. Star System: Polaris Planet: Ventra

8. Star System: Sirius A Planet: Toleka

9. Star System: Deneb Planet: Ritol

10. Star System: Tau Ceti Planet: Xeta

11. Star System: Alhena Planet: Degaroth

12. Star System: Betelgeuse Planet: Etorth

Androme[/b ]dans

dimepiecemagazine.net...
Andromedans are seekers of “peace and wisdom”, who are concerned with “the collapse of the social, cultural and environmental consciousness of civilization” on Earth. Earthbound elites are apparently pursuing such a collapse to institutionalize in their New World Order greed-driven “Globalization” agenda. These Earthbound elites constitute a political-military-industrial complex.

The testimony of contact with aliens from the Andromeda Galaxy, which neighbours Earth’s Milky Way Galaxy, was supported by extensive photos, film and witness testimonies, that have been documented in Sean David Morton’s “The Man Who Fell to Earth”.

Andromedans have been described as being “very beautiful,” and as well, lithely built and very thin.” Contactee testimony also further describes this race as “so spiritually evolved that they no longer require a physical body. They are almost beings of light energy. They are illuminated in light. They are very tall and stand eight to ten feet in height. In mythology, they were referred to as the Winged gods.”

Contactess also indicate that “they are beautiful beyond description and humankind shadows fragments of that beauty. They have taken care of humanity because they consider us as their brothers and sisters. They believe that we all came from the same source and that we were all created in light. It is the common bond between us.”

Known to Al-Sufi about AD 905, M31 is the famous Andromeda galaxy, Andromeda is our nearest large neighbour galaxy. The Milky Way is the galaxy which is the home of our Solar System together with at least 200 billion other stars (more recent estimates have given numbers around 400 billion) and their planets, and thousands of clusters and nebulae.

Reportedly, spacecraft from the Andromeda Galaxy “have the ability to go in hyper-light so that, in only a matter of moments, they can be here from an entirely different star system.” (Reference: EarthStar), which provide them with an ability to make crop circles on Earth.

The “Andromedans” play an important role in forming explorative councils that deliberate on Earth’s future.

David Icke was a sports presenter on brittish until he became a WACKO!

David Icke is a great researcher who also interview serious persons who are "In the know", yeah wow just wow, they know things you can only dream of
huh

And guess what, David Icke also confirm that the Moon is an artificial spacecraft that is not supposed to be there , which corroborates with what Alex Collier says about the Moon, and some Soviet scientists also confirm that the Moon is artificial , wow just wow
huh

Here in this lecture Alex Collier point out anomalies on some Moon images were he point out "Dome cities" and an "Alien base" on Lunar surface were Extraterrestrials from Orion had their base, and he also said that the Andromedans told him there was a war on the Moon 9600 years ago...

And also Karl Wolf in this conference confirm "Mushroom shaped buildings", "Spherical buildings" and "Towers" on the Moon...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I know full well that the Moon is tidally locked and oscillates a bit, so that we see more than 50% of the near hemisphere!

Perhaps you should re-read my post before being so snarky.....You used the term "dark side". There is no "dark side" of the Moon. The proper term is far side.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Perhaps you should re-read my post before being so snarky.....You used the term "dark side". There is no "dark side" of the Moon. The proper term is far side.

The far side of the Moon, sometimes called the "dark side of the Moon"

Tidal forces from Earth have slowed down the moon's rotation so that the same side is always facing the Earth, a phenomenon called tidal locking. The other face, most of which is never visible from the Earth (18% of it can be observed over time due to libration), is therefore called the "far side of the Moon". The far side should not be confused with the "dark side" (the hemisphere that is not illuminated by the Sun at a given point in time), as the two are the same only during a full moon and, during a new moon, the near side is the dark side. Both the near and far sides receive (on average) almost equal amounts of light from the Sun. However, the term "dark side of the moon" is commonly used poetically to refer to the far side

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, “hey, this is ours!” (like they are used to doing after invading other countries on Earth).

www.ufocasebook.com...

Wolfe was told that recent enhanced images had surprisingly, yet clearly shown structures on the surface of the dark side of the Moon. Structures that definitely were not created by natural means, such as meteors, or ancient collisions with other heavenly bodies. The structures were created by intelligent beings.

"We discovered," the airman said, "a base of the back side of the Moon."

"Spherical domes" over half a mile in diameter on a section of the dark side of the moon

Next we have a man sergeant Karl Wolfe in the video, that was brought to Langley air force base where the NSA (National Security Agency) was bringing in information and pictures from the lunar orbiter. At that point one of the Officers said that they had found a base on the back side of the moon. Afterwords sergeant Karl Wolfe was shown images of the base from large towers to spherical domes over half a mile in diameter on a section of the dark side of the moon. He immediately stopped looking at the moon base pictures fearing for his safety. These are real Military personnel not just people off the street. They came forward knowing that they and their family's would be at risk just so they could reveal to the public the truth about UFOs and alien moon bases.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

"Snarky" eh? LOL! Maybe you should have just said it like Al Gore, "snippy"?

Don't get all butt hurt because I called you out on you pretending to not know what I was talking about. Obviously by what you just said you did know now didn't yuh?
~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have tested graphics drivers and hardware for 10 years, and I have professionally used Photoshop.

That does not look like an artifact, distortion or a "turd". Nor does it look like a crater (the craters around it look like craters though, as suspected). There's a serious amount of symmetry in that object, too much to appear to be a natural occurance to me in my opinion.

I'm wearing my glasses and a correct prescription, are some of you?

One of the better lunar anomaly finds.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

It has nothing to do with drivers or hardware.
It has everything to do with the algorithm Google uses to zoom an image beyond its native resolution.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/7/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join