It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariz. sheriff's Obama investigator is making money off this birth certificate investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The ONLY reason Obama wont show his birth certificate is this : HIS DADDY IS MALCOLM X look it up,,you figure out the rest...the research has been done. Honestly i think that would be AWESOME so dont be calling me a racist,,you know how you obama supporters are..someone needs to tell the sheriff this stuff..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

But when the people leading the charge on it are just blatantly going to make money off it, it no longer becomes a movement or a cause, it becomes a fraud and the theft of misinformed americans wallets.

For sure. Sometimes peoples motives are unclear... maybe there are multiple motives. All of which everyone has a right to disagree with.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahtzeestone
reply to post by newcovenant

The GOP did not make a incredible mistake judging the authenticity of his B/C prior to the elections.

If they did mistake a forged document for the real thing and allowed their opposition, though he was born in Kenya to win - can you imagine how STUPID THIS WOULD MAKE THEM?

CERTAINLY NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO RUN A COUNTRY. PERIOD

I don't think it makes people look stupid, at all. It makes the perpetrator(s) of fraud dishonest and pieces of crap.

You are deciding the next world leader. The President of the US, arguably one of the most powerful positions in the world and you do not due your due diligence AT THAT TIME make sure the person you are electing is born in the US?

Come on...

You still think this is the party whose finger you want on the button?
You want them answering the red phone?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You are deciding the next world leader. The President of the US, arguably one of the most powerful positions in the world and you do not due your due diligence AT THAT TIME make sure the person you are electing is born in the US? Come on... You still think this is the party whose finger you want on the button? You want them answering the red phone?

No. But, I'm not sure the same thing couldn't happen if the parties were reversed, though.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
The ONLY reason Obama wont show his birth certificate is this : HIS DADDY IS MALCOLM X look it up,,you figure out the rest...the research has been done. Honestly i think that would be AWESOME so dont be calling me a racist,,you know how you obama supporters are..someone needs to tell the sheriff this stuff..

Can this troll post get removed. ugh

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

This is a sham argument and conspiracy put out their for the ignorant...

People are trying to flavor already mushy minds.

Trying to get vigilantes to equate Obama with an outlaw - who has no RIGHT to the Presidency.
Hoping to inspire another wacko to take the "law" into their own hands...

They think everyone is as stupid as they are and can't see through this?

Doesn't surprise me at all the whole thing is so some guy can make money on a book.
There are people who will buy it.

100% correct. Great choice of words!

"Mushy minds", "shams", "wackos", "stupid", and "ignorant" are all characteristics and qualities that the GOP and CONservative Right-wingers rely on in people to buy BOOKS and especially in getting VOTES.

Without those types among us, the Right would never sell a book or get elected into office!!

edit on 4-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Of all the ignorant things thrown out about Obama on here, this takes the cake.

Whatever happened to denying ignorance?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Deny ignorance only when you disagree with it seems to be prevailing.... Not that I care too much, but any birther thread gets 100 flags and stars... but a thread that shows the motives behind the latest craze is not the persuit of justice but money... ( an even bigger conspiracy) all quiet on the western front...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Well the birthers will always be part of a fringe minority that will never have any real power or influence.

We can take comfort in that.

And 20 years from now, we can look back and laugh.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Its hard to think about how funny this will be in the future when members here at ats are calling for obama to be killed over this crap. Its reaching levels i didnt think were possible on a site that asks its members to deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It is a joke,
but I lived in a time when we elected a president
who wrote a book while in office.

www.barnesandnoble.com...

Of course I take the first lady's advice
its better to
Move On
then discuss the man.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

How this topic isnt getting as much traction as the 20th birther thread repeating the same tired topic is beyond me. Do people just want to ignore the true reason for this investigation that has everyone riled up? How does one deny ignorance when they ignore the true motivation for this. Not democracy, not patriotism, not truth.. just paranoia bs to scare people into BUYING their results... MONEY. Disgusting. HOw does everyone not cry BS when they learn of this revealed fact

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Here is the man who supplied most of the information for the case.

pssht.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

birther

So maybe this should be called a
Booker Thread?
Labels are fun until you have one.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by bknapple32

birther

So maybe this should be called a
Booker Thread?
Labels are fun until you have one.

Explain??? I just dont ge what booker thread means... Nor do I see birther as a bad label.. Isnt that exactly what the movement is called? LIke tea party or occupy?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
When did probable cause start meaning proof? Just think about it if they actually had proof the GOP or FOX would give them millions for it. Far more than what he would make from this book.

All this guys book will be is the same birther "facts" that everyone has heard from the beginning. Maybe he should hook up with Orly Taitz and hit the road and do the tour circuit.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

When one is desperate, one can look at that investigation, stretch the facts, then call it probable cause, then that desperation makes it a confirmed fact in ones head

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Please, I invite any and all people who are buying into this investigation to come here and explain how making moeny off this doesnt take away anything from the legitimacy.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I find it interesting that you proclaim "innocent until proven guilty" to defend Obama yet have no issues with an American citizen being executed for crimes without a trial by jury; an execution that Obama ordered.

Interesting?

Does any personal motivation held by those that conducted the influence somehow change or alter any facts that may be uncovered by that investigation? Conjecture can be manipulated due to mindset; factual information is nowhere near as subject to manipulation as facts are facts.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

I find it interesting that you proclaim "innocent until proven guilty" to defend Obama yet have no issues with an American citizen being executed for crimes without a trial by jury; an execution that Obama ordered.

Interesting?

Does any personal motivation held by those that conducted the influence somehow change or alter any facts that may be uncovered by that investigation? Conjecture can be manipulated due to mindset; factual information is nowhere near as subject to manipulation as facts are facts.

There was nothing to prove with that person. He himself swore an oath to kill americans and an allegiance to an enemy of the state. He was a traitor by every stretch of the imagination. There was nothing to prove.... Should Osama Bin Laden have gotten a trial as well?

And yes, facts can be stretched when there is an alterior movite such as money. By no means has this been proven to be facts by a non affiliated 3rd party. It has only been proclaimed fact by the people trying to literally sell the story
edit on 5-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join