It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Back A Military Strike On Iran?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have a hunch the majority will say no but I'm undecided.

I for one, don't believe for a second that Iran was making a WMD. But something changed my mind....which was Israel and US constantly threatening Iran. Now if you were a country, threatened by many others, would you make "drastic" measures to defend your security? YES!

So now, I kinda think the Iranians ARE designing WMD's purely due to the potential threat. Also, the Iranian president Iforgothowtospellhisname, is an absolute phsyco! Didn't he say that he wants Israel wiped off the face of the Earth? He seems to me that he actually wants war. Would you trust this guy withs nukes?

Please, this is not an anti-Iran thread, but there has been alot of support FOR Iran from this board (not a dig).

So as the title asks:

Would you back a military strike on Iran?

Mod Edit: The Use Of All Caps - Please Read
edit on 4/3/2012 by kosmicjack because: removed all caps

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Didn't he say that he wants Israel wiped off the face of the Earth?

No he didn't, can you show me some proof?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Krono

Didn't he say that he wants Israel wiped off the face of the Earth?

No he didn't, can you show me some proof?

I was actually asking the question.

Sorry for the lack on infomation but the thread was went to be a question.

P.S, I'm not very good at wording paragraphs etc.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
In a heart beat.

Wants reasons maybe?

First, i am a zionist.Secondly, a country with religious leaders, who are also nation leaders, Iran must meet tomahawks, B-2's and w/e else needed to destroy thei nuclear sites.
Third, Iran must be bombed, so an arms race in ME (which was, is and will be unstable as hell) will be stopped.

Anyway, an atack on Iran is just around the corner...and i support it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

you are correct
No! I would not back a military strike, But unfortunately my goverment is so weak when it comes to the US that we would gladly go.

Of course Iran wants to defend itself, its weapons are defensive.
and as for the mad man president, he is just the puppet, he is the figure head and the power lies behind the curtain, just like all goverments.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
Also, the Iranian president Iforgothowtospellhisname, is an absolute phsyco! Didn't he say that he wants Israel wiped off the face of the Earth? He seems to me that he actually wants war. Would you trust this guy withs nukes?

Do some research. Google is great for finding out the names of such elusive people such as world leaders. He never said that either.

Benjamin Netanyahu has lots of nukes. I really don't trust him with them, to be honest.

link   

Originally posted by Recollector
In a heart beat.

Wants reasons maybe?

First, i am a zionist.Secondly, a country with religious leaders, who are also nation leaders, Iran must meet tomahawks, B-2's and w/e else needed to destroy thei nuclear sites.
Third, Iran must be bombed, so an arms race in ME (which was, is and will be unstable as hell) will be stopped.

I believe the creation of the state of Israel and its military development by western countries was the beginning of the arms race in the middle east.

link   

Originally posted by Krono
. Also, the Iranian president Iforgothowtospellhisname, is an absolute phsyco!

Please, this is not an anti-Iran thread, but

It sure sounds like it ,Have you met the president of Iran? or Norman Bates

edit on 4-3-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
In a heart beat.

Wants reasons maybe?

Are you saying netanyahu isn't religious? The whole concept of zionism goes by the assumption that all this land was given to the jews by god. Thats the justification they have. lol. How is that any less extreme than muslim "extremists"?

edit on 4-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

When one theocracy (Israel) threatens another theocracy (Iran) with tactical nukes, who is the real enemy? One is proven to have nukes, one has an enrichment program that it says is for power/medical research.

I am more likely to believe Israel would use them than to believe Israel that Iran is building them.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I really need to add more to my threads. This always happens.

Ahwell. But yes, instead of critizing (some of you are), could you please answer the question?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Iran should not be attacked. Nor should any other middle eastern country. Nor should any other country, period. Take the trillions spent on the industrial war machine and sink it into education and citizenship(1). Anyone who supports a war supports the idea that we have any business in any other country's business. We really don't. The tired rhetoric that says we need to be some kind of police force against global annihilation is an excuse for warmongering. Even if you are not a war monger, you support them with this attitude. The U.N. should get itself together and properly act in the case of potential war, barricade and block any country that does not adhere to the Charter of Human Rights. No other weak forms of sanction, no military threats or oppression. Simply line up all around the border and declare their entire country off limits unless the violence stops. If it does not, so be it. Innocents will suffer, but then maybe the innocents won't allow their country to be run my militant despots.

No, we should not go into Iran.

Also, Ahmadinejad (apparently) did not say he wanted to wipe the Israel nation or people off the face of the planet.

Iranian Presidential Quote

Peace and light,

Namaste.

(1) Citizenship = Education and training to provide each individual the necessary skills to be self reliant and accountable to themselves, their families and their communities in all aspects of life.
edit on 4-3-2012 by EarthChilde because: added footnote...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Would you back a military strike on Iran?

No I would not support a military strike on Iran due to the fact that there is no reason for one.

All of you who are in support of a strike on Iran need to get your priorities straight.

Kind of like this guy.

A strike on Iran only serves the agenda of a certain elite that none of us are a part of.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
A strike on any country would never be backed by me.

No matter what Country it may be, because at the end of it all ... The powerful people don't get damaged as much as the innocent civilians!

To hell with Wars and the War Mongers!

Everyone has a right to live until their natural death, we don't need bullet and bombs to speed up the damn process!

I am sick and tired of War all around all the damn time!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just to be clear, I'm neither backing or supporting a strike on Iran. Heck I could be part in it if I get in the armed forces.

Furthermore, I'd like to apolagize for the lack of infomation on the thread. It was only meant to be a question.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
NO

Line 2

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Not a chance in hell I would support an attack on any other country. Unless they attacked us first.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

YES!!!

Hey Ahmadinejad.
We're coming to get you man!

See what we did to your buddies Gaddafi and Hussein? Your next man!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
No, I do not support a war with Iran or any other nation!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think the people who do support a war, should be the first ones to be drafted into the army and sent over!

It's easy saying yes while one's sat on their couch with a nice plate of chips and a comedy on tv!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join