It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottozia
Yep another 4 pages about to turn into a 20 page thread of NOTHING with plenty of comments about NOTHING.
Move along people there NOTHING to see to here.

Yes sir moving along should I salute

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So thats what happened to him. I had wondered where he retired to after the movies. RIP Jar Jar Binks.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by repressed
How do I know it's fake? Because the farmer stopped filming, and didn't go up to the body for a close up.

PS so many people on this thread cannot spell: it's Colombia.

I didn't know that. Sincere thanks from Masachusits...Massachewzits...eh screw it, from me.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
They might have faked the video so badly on purpose to fool sceptics into believing it is a fake real alien when all the time it is a real alien - I reckon it is a rouge alien escaped from a top secret military base
Not

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I would like to see more,a corpse maybe,my gut says fake.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Very suspect....
Why he didn't recorded the alien body?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Moves like cgi to me. So, cgi.

The "what the hell" comment cracked me up...

CGI????....lol, not even that. That's a doll. Looks like "Mac and me" and moves like Kent.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
cgi,cgi,cgi...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

"Sorry everyone, my dog ate my homewor...I mean Alien...I mean Evidence"

so...where is the body?? Until I see a body this is a hoax.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
you would think the OP would have enough sense to see this is ridiculous and save himself some ridicule .

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

umm rofls. If he shot it, why wouldn't he view the body?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Its interesting but there er some problems with the structure of this video.

First of all, when the dogs start to attack the alien, doesnt it seem like someone filming this would get closer to get a better look at what was happening? Also in the aftermath of the dog attack you would think there would be a lot of video of a dead alien. Why does the vid end when it gets the most interesting? Maybe there are good reasons for this, but I cant think of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
They might have faked the video so badly on purpose to fool sceptics into believing it is a fake real alien when all the time it is a real alien - I reckon it is a rouge alien escaped from a top secret military base
Not

Well it is a little known fact that tunnels exist in Brazil that connect to the Hollow Earth.
Perhaps this is some creature from the Hollow Earth that has become lost on the surface?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You'd think that if he shot it dead, he would have videotaped the corpse. Instead we see a bunch of dogs playing in the bushes.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It was a hipster..I hear they are getting pretty big in Colombia. I liked his shades though

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's on Youtube so it must be real.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's a shame. He was on his way to visit his friend in Stan Romanek's window.

By the way, anyone who is still on the fence about this being real? In the future, please do your best to get out of jury duty.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Jeremy_Vaeni because: Had to add more snark. Definitely needed more snark.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
From the brief glance the thing reminded me of sketches iv'e seen of a chubacabra!Lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Very suspect....
Why he didn't recorded the alien body?

Exactly, no body, no proof.

Nice work but it's nothing more than a good hoax.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Man that was good! Pure entertainment. I laughed out loud it was so cool.The sound it made just before it came out was awesome! The dog did seem to run back as soon as it came out to confront it, then it got capped . OMG! that was the best. Welcome to Columbia you ****ing cockroach!
Oh, I'm still giggling. Sorry. I'm not sure what I just saw but it made my day. That gets a star from me!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join