It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Shot Dead By Colombian Farmer (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Anyone who said this looks like CGI has no business posting their opinions on any video ever again. The alien's floppy arms are reminiscent of bad very low budget movies from the 70's and early 80's. This was not CGI, but a hilariously bad puppet that looks a lot like E.T.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The dogs wagging their tails is what led me to believe it is fake. The way theyre excited and wagging their tails right before "the alien" emerges. I believe that they were all excited to play with whatever they were supposed to be "attacking". Dont involve live animals in a hoax, they are like small children...they will tattle everytime.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Why are the stills so out of focus? If you watch the video clearly there is a spot where you can see if perfectly clear if you pause at the right second. But the stills do not seem to capture that, you can't make out ANYTHING in the stills. That doesn't add up at all

And yeah, if you think this is CGI I don't think you even know what cgi is. There is nothing digital about this creature. Puppet or prop yes, cgi no way
edit on 4-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
lame like the reed footage

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
Anyone who said this looks like CGI has no business posting their opinions on any video ever again. The alien's floppy arms are reminiscent of bad very low budget movies from the 70's and early 80's. This was not CGI, but a hilariously bad puppet that looks a lot like E.T.

It looks like crappy original footage and like a crappy 80's puppet, but the alien doesntlook like it fits wiht the rest of the images quality and contrast.

The alien itself might be a real puppet - people are calling CGI because it doesnt look like it was in the original footage.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It amazes me tha people even think that this could be real......

pablo shot an Alien and posted it on Youtube

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Looked like michael jackson jumping out the bushes.. which would kinda scare the # out of me more than an alien.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Normally I would say something like this is fake, but think about the main export being farmed in Columbia. Do you really think a Columbian farmer would want to artificially attract attention to himself?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oou420

Do you really think a Columbian farmer would want to artificially attract attention to himself?

He could bea Facebook junky....

You know, an attention whore, like so many millions of other people......

Look at me, I shot an alien
Top that Jose

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Looks fake to me,seeing it first time it seemed pretty interesting but after reading a few comments here & watching it back you can see the cuts in the video.
A nice try but another youtube video fake,when will they end ??

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alythea

Agreed. The tails are a dead giveaway.
2nd.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would have given more credence to this video clip if the guy with the camera would have just video taped the dead alien. I question why we only saw a blurry short video of the creature. Anyone else would have video taped the dead alien and immediately called the media. It would have proven once and for all a real live alien and possibly made national news and a good chunk of change for this guy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by oou420
Normally I would say something like this is fake, but think about the main export being farmed in Columbia. Do you really think a Columbian farmer would want to artificially attract attention to himself?

Funny thing is, I didn't see a Columbian farmer. Did you? It could've been posted as a southern drunken redneck and no one would know the difference.

Also, weren't there two people involved: one holding the camera and the other with a gun? I know I would've jumped if I were holding the camera when the gun went off - unless of course, I knew it was coming. I see no jumping motion of the camera in this clip.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wonder why he didn't walk over 10 feet and film the body. Smells like BS.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Fake. It is not CGI, it is a puppet.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why is it wearing glasses?
Is it too sunny in the jungle? lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well as far as walking up to film the dead "creature". I think the OP said that the farmers or thirdphaseofmoon or someone claimed to have more footage. I wouldnt hold my breath though because its Thirdphaseofmoon. They probably just said that to quiet some of the people that are going to say stuff like whys it so short,why didnt they film the corpse. But when it comes down to it,lets face it,everything from thirdphaseofmoon is spurious.As soon as i saw that name on the video,i was like "oh here we go again...". That wont stop me or others from watching it,but I doubt the video changed any hearts of thirdphaseofmoon critics like myself .

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
How do I know it's fake? Because the farmer stopped filming, and didn't go up to the body for a close up.

PS so many people on this thread cannot spell: it's Colombia.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

And the videographer was not only able to stay focused and steady, he was able to stay centered too? The 'scene' was perfectly centered. Not to mention short too. But I think that's just a moot point seeing this looks highly staged.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yep another 4 pages about to turn into a 20 page thread of NOTHING with plenty of comments about NOTHING.
Move along people there NOTHING to see to here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join