It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think atheist are better than christians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yes, thats according to my own analysis here , I've been roaming on ats for years and i seen alot.Yeah the christian bigots here are "ultimate islam bashers"......Keep up the good work atheist, atleast you have good standard

An atheist talking

edit on 3-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
"Ultimate islam bashers" is christian?

Ohhhkay I stopped there.

you're on a winner here I am sure !

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

It's true man ! presently and historically.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This video just shows how unintelligent you are.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Ofcourse , can't you see? "DUMB"topsecretwriters

NOT.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

Why I think atheist are better than christians
Did you forget to complete this ↑ statement?
I read your OP, but I still don't know why you think that Atheists are better than christians.

[color=96D9BC]Why I think that people are people;
[color=87FAC8]I think that people are people, because people are people.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
True christians will share the same bread with muslims.Non you will find here on ATS.

edit on 3-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Atheists crack me up. A belief in nothing is still a belief in something. It actually takes more faith to believe in evolution than in creationism. Atheists just have nothing to live for, and gives them an excuse to live an immoral life. I mean if you are a true atheist than laws do not apply to you cause they are founded in Christian fundamentals. So, go do whatever cause there is nothing on the otherside of death for you.
I praise GOD that my death Happened at Calvary, and from that moment forward death has no dominion over me. I live morally not because I have to, but because it is my desire. I desire heavenly things. This is what a true Christian is raised into. We are crucified with Christ and raised in newness of life, in righteousness and true holiness. Then Grace is put into our heart ( Grace= devine influence of our heart and its reflection in our lives)
which is GOD's love. However, alot of people claim to be saved when truely they are not. True Salvation happens when the person submits all to GOD and not just what they want to give him. Most "christians " just want to do the bare minimal of what they feel will get them to heaven. When it is not even about Heaven or Hell it is about abiding with the Father. In Revelations it says we won't live in Heaven but on the new Earth for ever and ever.
Ask alot of "christians this question and they will get it wrong. We are to be made a habitation of God at Salvation, not a holiday in but a habitation. Most "christians only open the Bible on Sundays and Wednesday, and that is only so they look more Holy than the ones who forgot theirs.
But I digressed. I respect atheism because you put all your faith in nothing, all you have is here nd now.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think... You're a troll.

I also think, you should be banned after this.

Athiests more tolerable to muslims than christians? yeah... suuuuuure. I'll believe that one.

----------------------------You must be this tall to ride-----------------------------

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Although I often agree with Ryan Dawson, I think his rant is too aggressive. He attacks the core values of many people and such brings them to close their ears to the things he has to say. He does this often. Most Christians aren't following the fundamentalistic repugnant parts of the bible, but they will be nonetheless offended by this video.

I think most Christians are more or less harmless. But if I, as an agnostic European, look at the US Christian dispensationalists and Christian Zionists, I become scared. Here is for example John Hagee praying for war.

In my opinion the Rapture believers who think the Left Behind series somehow is a genuine prophecy and follow their strange eschatology are not only at least equally deluded as David Icke and his followers, they are also far more dangerous. They support Zionism regardless what the consequences might be. They anticipate the Apocalypse and pray and prepare for the second coming of Jesus Christ and the Rapture. You don't want to have such an eschatologist near the launch codes for atomic weapons.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The Bible says there is only one way to GOD and that is through his Son Jesus the Christ. So your one world "we all have the same God " religion does not hold water with a true Christian. This is what is wrong with the Churches today. I love Mulslims but I don't share their god, the same with all other religions other than Coming to Jesus.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Standard Hit-n-Run Troll with stupid OP

"Why I think atheist are better than christians"
Let see shall we :
Athiests include the following.
1) Soldiers, covering this world in WormWood a.k.a DU (Depleted Uranium).
2) Arms dealers selling weapons of mass destruction to athiests.
3) Weapons manufacturers.
4) Politicians writing wars in blood ink.
5) Voters happy to 'kick ass' and 'turn Iran too glass'.
6) Crazy scientists with environmentally friendly scalar weaponary for population reduction.
7) Environmentalists that want people dead en masse.

Christians.
1) Law abiding tax payers that cannot even sell their own milk to friends next door.

Just sign-up and go to the middle east where all atheist soldiers will soon die in The Valley of Megiddo (Armageddon).

For some wierd reason, ALL Athiests are OBEYING the BIBLE and STARTING WW3. How very strange they all are.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

The Rapture scare to me is a funny doctrine, because if your heart is right With GOD then you have nothing to worry about. My GOD is greater than all that is in the world so he will deliver me and my family thru anything. Not saying We won't suffer but we will make it thru anything. So to me Revelations is just a good read and no one truly knows what is going to happen just buckle up and ride in HIM.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

I think it is morally repugnant to pray for the world to go up in flames and act in a way that this might happen because you are convinced of your own exceptionalsim and the believe that you and those who share your believe will be saved. The unconditional support for Israel and and the lobbying for wars against Israel's enemies has consequences, not for your soul, but here on earth. People suffer, get maimed and die. I think there is nothing funny about deluded hypocrites who incite tension in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
we need a new catagory for unreligious people.
Agnostic = Don't follow any religion but beleive a diety is possible.
Athiest = don't follow any religion and don't beleive in a diety.
we need something new to fit in here that = dont beleive in religion or a diety yet force my beliefs in your face because i'm right and you're wrong.
1 thing i can mention why i dislike religion is because some people will state their religion is the best and were all evil and stupid, i hate this day when athiests are doing the same, i think the next religious war will be started by an ignorant athiest.
im an athiest so im not bashing all, just the ones who will fight for their beleifs, bloody pointless.

why is it so bloody hard for everyone, especially atheists to accept freedom of religion.
edit on 3/3/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69

It actually takes more faith to believe in evolution than in creationism. Atheists just have nothing to live for, and gives them an excuse to live an immoral life. I mean if you are a true atheist than laws do not apply to you cause they are founded in Christian fundamentals. So, go do whatever cause there is nothing on the otherside of death for you.

What? You say it takes more faith to believe in scientific facts (facts which support the theory but admittedly don't prove it) than it does to believe in a supernatural being that is only mentioned in a book that has been written by man in the days when man couldn't explain weather and therefore credited weather changes to God? Really? That......is completely laughable. Athiests have MORE to live for and respect life MORE than the likes of you because athiests believe the end is the end so we respect what we have more now. We don't need religion to guide our moral compass.

It sounds like you only want to live a moral life in order to get into 'heaven' and it always amuses me when I see a believer relishing the afterlife and relishing the fact that people who don't believe in God will not be going there, even though 'there' doesn't exist, or is at least highly improbable. You sit there on your religious high horse looking down upon the 'non-believers' smugly anticipating the afterlife which NO ONE know exists and again is highly improbable. All you have to look forward to after life is eternal sleep, instead of accepting that you cling to religion as the thought of eternal nothingness it too much for you to handle. That's why religion is nothing more than a mental crutch.
edit on 3-3-2012 by 0rbital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

You assume too much. I don't pray for the end of the world,etc..... So stereotypical did you not read my post. As far as Isreal they lost their birthright and now it is open to all who believe in Jesus Christ. Here is a bulletin The jews are no longer God's exclusive chosen people. I do not support Isreal nor claim they are better than any one else and Hebrews states that we are all Heirs and are the same. So know the Bible before spouting.
True Christian are different from traditional denominations. In FACT Paul preached against denominations when he said Some of you say you were baptized by Apollos others by Gaius(sp) I thank GOD that I did not baptize any of you. Denominations are man made not GOD made. If you take the m and n and switch it you get Demoninations, which is DEMON NATIONs with I stuck in the middle. How many people are stuck in a tradition and have no idea of Biblical truth. Most preachers are preaching a false doctrine that is not biblical. Goto wolfechiropracticclinic.org and under writings by Robert wolfe D.C. read "Who is your Jesus".
It is a great read and may answer the questions you have.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

What facts? the ones that ignore the laws that determine facts in a scientific manner?
Facts are irreputable and never change because they are facts. Evolution THEORY changes on a whim!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join