It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights in Vegas sky 3/2/12 right now

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
reply to post by bknapple32

My philosophy about this whole subject is that the only way it can become real is if enough people truly believe it. Hey! This guy might be the hundredth monkey

Also very true, one thing I always tell others is: The truth is not absolute, nothing is. The "truth" is simply a popular opinion accepted by a majority. I could say I saw a leprechaun in a clown suit and say i'm telling the truth, then I could create some "evidence" and have others believe me. Those others would then declare it as truth, per say if I was a reknown famous biologist or something. One could say gravity makes an apple fall, and an alien a million years more advanced and infinately more intellegent could say "your wrong." So indeed this guy is contributing to the belief that there was a UFO in vegas, even if it didn't happen there are still others who will belive so. If I remeber correctly ther is a tibetan myth/ belief called a Tulpa a tulpa aka Tibetan thought form, is created by the energy emitted from our spirits or minds, with the firm belief in an object it can enter reality.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I definately believe in the possibilty of UFO's and Extraterrestrials, I always believed because of a story may old man told me. I know he wasn't lying, because if he was he wouldn't stick to it for so many years, plus he still gets a little shaken up when talking about it. The year was 1990, him and my mom were camping deep in the mountain ranges of AZ, they set up there tent in an old abandoned cattle coral in the middle of nowhere (weird), it was a pretty strange place, 70+ miles from the nearest town and far off from any roads. When I mean weiard and in the middle of nowhere I mean it literally. My parents always camped where no one would ever find them, far from help far from resources. It was weird because it was so deep into the range, so deep in the woods, but yet bthere was the old coral, no cabin just the coral, about a mile away was a heavily wooded area hanging in the trees were what I could only describe as twig figures from the blair witch project along with small piles of rocks, along with an old tree swing.

However I apologize, off to the main story. My father woke up around 3am thinking it was noon due to the brightness outside, he checked his watch and saw the time. Confused and freaked out he looked outside the tent.
Hovering less than 40 feet above the coral were three incredibly bright lights emitting from a silent object my dad had heard the stories. The entire area was notorious for abductions and sightings. Expecting little green men to exit the saucer, he went inside to grab his .357 just as he turned around to go out it was dark again. My dad awoke my mom (who surprisingly slept through the bright light) to tell her, she didn't believe him though. He said when they exited the tent that morning there were three large divots in the ground where the lights had been, as if the lights had exerted some kind of force on the ground. My mom believed him then.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Okay -- First, Nellis AFB has Red Flag going on. So you will see an increase in activity especially coming from the North and the North-West. (all public information on Nellis AFB public site by the by)

You don't say?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Okay -- First, Nellis AFB has Red Flag going on. So you will see an increase in activity especially coming from the North and the North-West. (all public information on Nellis AFB public site by the by)

You don't say?

HEY No Fair I Called it First with live cool videos

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes you did zorgon
, but did you reference the "public information on Nellis AFB public site"?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

03 and 21 are the compass points / runways at nellis. Red flag doesn't usually fly west incoming or outgoing, usually in a northern flight pattern coming from or going to uprange.

Usually yes...but taking weather into account the flight paths might be different. I can tell you that I saw all the planes returning from their mission coming from the north and from the west -- being fed into the pattern.

The OP is in the northwest part of town looking north. Not standard red flag or nellis flight patterns. But, there are exeptions I'm sure. But not that low to the ground/horizon. That actually breaks rules, especially when over populated or locations with many structures. Air Force tries to minimize such flight patterns for safety purposes.

I'm still baffled as to what they may have been, to be honest. Just trying to share what i know, and the experiences my senses have garnered over the years.

it's after 4am here. Maybe i should get some sleep soon. I'll be back after on in 7 to 10 hours. maybe up for little while longer.

Not going to knock this cause it is true. But, that late of hour the FAA is going to defer to the Air Force controllers their space, which is designated and controlled.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well there was a "burning lady", Lucky Lady Lucy, a transport from Burning Man and a sort of mini-Burning Man going on in Vegas that night, which had flames going near 100 feet in the air seen from miles away, but this doesn't seem like the video at all. But this was the first time this has happened in Vegas and the biggest in any major city so far, so maybe the aliens were attracted to it? Hmm. Surely there's all kinds of extraterrestrial attention to Burning Man out in the northern Nevada desert every year so maybe they were curious about this spin-off in the famous city. And on a strange side note, I couldn't remember a few hours of that evening.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jazoof

even if the fire was in a weird direction it could be reflecting off the windows of the houses in the distance looking as though the lights were zig-zagging?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

but did you reference the "public information on Nellis AFB public site"?

The public has a need to know?

Why? they never believe anyway

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

but did you reference the "public information on Nellis AFB public site"?

The public has a need to know?

Why? they never believe anyway

True that. They never believe anyway. Hell, I learned about compound words in the third grade from Mrs Yates at Glenn elementary in Normal Illinois. I remember her teaching us how compound words are shortened into syllables and smushed together to make new words. But, unfortunately, she did not have enough time that school year to teach us all the compound words, just gave us a lot of examples.

examples:
FATHER needed to make HER FAT to become a FATHER. Fat Her.

UFO enthusiasts want full disclosure?

Are there flying saucers, flying discs low to the ground, low to the horizon, yes or no? Maybe the answer is: sure.

Disc low? Sure.
disc low sure
disc lo sure
disclosure

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Looks like a Janet flight to me.

Say you saw things that did not appear on the film?

Now where have I heard THAT before?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Anyone see the Triangle over Cave Creek, Az last night? I saw it on channel 15.

here

edit on 8-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
These are not very close to the other pic in size or colour/the pics red, these blink blue.....
or shape....
What is the airforce flying out there???
Definately need to get a better quality picture happening, as these are very poor study photos....
maybe somebody will photoshop some more sense out of them...keep trying!
S$F!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I live in the Henderson/Las Vegas area close to St. Rose and Eastern (to anyone familiar with the area). I didn't see the lights but many of my friends said they saw them. I have seen several UFOs in this area. The best one was in the middle of the day a few summers ago right over the Target parking lot on Eastern/Maryland Pkwy. The funny thing was... it was pretty large, silver, hovering silently in a plain blue sky, yet know one seemed to care. They all just went about their shopping.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocWicked
I live in the Henderson/Las Vegas area close to St. Rose and Eastern (to anyone familiar with the area). I didn't see the lights but many of my friends said they saw them. I have seen several UFOs in this area. The best one was in the middle of the day a few summers ago right over the Target parking lot on Eastern/Maryland Pkwy. The funny thing was... it was pretty large, silver, hovering silently in a plain blue sky, yet know one seemed to care. They all just went about their shopping.

Well overall its good to know that I wasnt the only one to see these lights

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

one of US! one of US!

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join