It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Time exist within Time?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by Baron01

I actually don't have many beliefs and I'm open to all kind of theories. Call me close minded but I'm definitely not.

Existence is already the way it is, complete. But humanity is making it's own reality based on fantasies, desires and brainwashing. This is why we humans aren't intelligent but we think we are intelligent and special.

For you having completed the puzzle, I wish you good luck with that. It isn't going to help you in any way and I'm not being negative. It's fun to think about theories and stuff but your life goes on, the same as always.

Truth is not a belief but truth is true.

Truth is kNot Love, Truth is Logic and Logic is Love.

Humanity is kNot making anything, their reality is scripted, sew they are just following script, just as I am and you are.

As to figuring out the puzzle, it does help but you are on the right track, just stop buying into humans being responsible for anything.

Ribbit

Ofcourse truth isn't love and I've never said that. However truth isn't also logic and logic isn't love. I don't know how you get that?

Every individual percieves it's reality based on imagination. Colors for example doesn't really exist. You can only percieve reality through a filter and the filter for us is our brain.

For humans being responsible or not, I don't know about that... I remember someone saying: ''Adults are kids playing with big toys''.

Look closely at anything you dew intentionally and see if you can come up with anything that doesn't require Logic?

Alarm goes off. Dew you get up or go back to sleep? The Question requires Logic in order to ask the Question and EVERYTHING is a Question or the end result of a Question.

Thus, you cannot Love without Logic, for you must Question first in order to Love, and that makes Logic the Source of Love.

Ribbit

edit on 24-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

I used to do things which doesn't require logic and unfortenately I still do.

I don't agree that everything is a question or the end result of a question, only we humans question everything.

Love is simple and doesn't require any logic. If you question first before loving it will become a very hard thing to do.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Baron01 because: a

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron01

he invents everything to look as one thing according to all what he is using and meaning to abuse taking advantage from for granted

there is no question when all answers are dead, so what he calls a question is actually a superior answer that include all before
n when any answer is true then superior answer is freedom superiority so totally out of all as else so no question at all

he cant function but through what he gets from objective abuse to mean being freedom plus advantage of existence true that he is not
that is why he cant mean smthg unless it subjectively increase him, so he cant ever mean smthg for its objective value for all, he cant admit existence of all separate to his

that is why they cant mean smthg not them being right but if they love it, as if u must invent a relation to any or becoming scotched to any right that is not u, just to get a subjective ownership of meaning else even if it is absolute truth as else

how giving 100$ to anyone needing it is forcing it to become ur friend forever or giving u to justify belonging to existence sources, what about the money or the body taking it or the freedom behind it, how it cant b right existing since not in powers

logics based on powers is exclusively for evil freedom meaning being positive if superior to all else, free plus as taking advantage of to force the look above all, so positive to exist for that

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I don't agree that everything is a question or the end result of a question, only we humans question everything.

Love is simple and doesn't require any logic. If you question first before loving it will become a very hard thing to do.

When you dew sumthing void of logic, there is logic involved, Zero Logic.

n0thing is sumthing.

I guess you don't realize that Instinct, which is what you use to dew things without thinking, is Logic based.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

n0thing is sumthing.

I guess you don't realize that Instinct, which is what you use to dew things without thinking, is Logic based.

Ribbit

cause tjs i dont get how is it possible to type disgusting vomit

if nothing is sumthing then there is no truth
and if there is no truth then any is never same but what any want so never in any terms needing to relate to smthg else to b itself will

instincts are of that evil will that is why they cant b out while never related to anything not even themselves

nothing is nothing that become constant in realizing that truth is something, so the reality of nothing and smthg being constancy logics

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I always find myself coming back to the thought that certain types of dreaming, déjà and precognition could exist as a result of time loops, or of separate but simultaneous existences briefly overlapping.

I know we have commonly accepted explanations for much of that, but whenever I dive into quantum theories I can't help but think about how the particles behave and how that behavior could relate to how our subconscious functions.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

when truth is freedom superiority, instincts which is inherence of self being or subconscious which is inherence mind, get to act as free superior like forcing it bc not related to truth in admitting its objective existence first

so it function out of all logical terms as a point only, free superior, which dont do any not even relating to another point next also subconscious that mean same it only

only true freedom superiority is logics truth so is object fact constancy where its least present is absolute

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's late/early and I'm sorta delirious, but I made a thread like a year ago about subconscious and time.

My main point was an example of how "buckyball"(?) particles function in quantum mechanics, the particles are basically everywhere simultaneously. When moving, instead of following a straight path from point A to point B, they travel all possible paths at once.

So, I was questioning whether our subconscious may function on quantum, and if that could imply that a part of our mind behaves different in time/spatial regards, compared to the conscious mind and its physical laws.

But I suppose that gets into entanglement and locality and all kinds of stuff that melts my brain.
edit on 3/26/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
double
edit on 3/26/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

it sounds interesting , i love maths cant get physics and hate biology, i wish i can be scientist anyway

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by SpaceJ

it sounds interesting , i love maths cant get physics and hate biology, i wish i can be scientist anyway

Ditto, but I sorely lack the math skills. When I think of time, it's in terms of this quote:

"Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once." -John Archibald Wheeler

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, such an interesting thread, but my mind is absolutely mucked now.... wheres that weird rolling eye smiley...?? -looks around-

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Disclaimer: High level spiritual insights proceed... if you do not wish to be aware of unified field karma related nonlinear eternal time oneness, do not read.

Regarding the OP: Indeed it does.

Micro-cosms (Quantum foam) ; cosmoses inside cosmoses.

As the scale gets further divergent "inward" in octaves from ones objective reality it speeds up "compresses" in relation to one's own continuum of time retention.

This explains why some dreams are actually real worlds where one experiences much more time pass by than that which is spent in their own world whilst asleep "dreaming"

Cosmoses above one's own get slower in time retention so that oneself is being "dreamt" of by other selves asleep above.

This also factors in that eventually somewhere up the scale 1 cycle - individual "Moment" - of a single cosmos occurs whilst an entire set of Yugas "cosmic ages" pass by within microcosms levels below... so the entire life of those cosmos's within are lived out and reset back to rebirth whilst one moment occurs above in a cosmos some levels up...

Given that each moment a cosmos breaths in and out as an expanding/contracting of all that is whereby each proceeding moment the depth potential expands inward "implosive expansion" so that when it springs back time moves forward as the implosive depth is extended further in. Now take this epiphany and apply it to the cosmos of 1 cycle occurring whilst others within its levels below live a whole life during the time that that one moment is at the null zone of its contraction so that unfathomable many micro phases of microcosmic inbreath/outbreath can occupy nothingness and live their timelines on the same level of nothingness - as a canvas - as the higher cosmos. Likewise all the other cosmoses are effectively doing the same thing in each moment i.e. contracting so as to make space for the subjective micocosmos's within them to have a playing field to unfold on.

So, The zero point is the element of timelessness or timeless time; what is meant by that is the self-similarness of nothingness is a moment of eternal length (no frequency) formlessness

Whereas cosmic space is pseudo-frequency semiformless quantified infinite-space Imagine a sine wave which curves and continues to curve upward endlessly whilst shrinking into infinite depth so that it never reaches a point where it peaks and proceeds back down it is always at its limit which extends in equal measure to its infinite thrust. The point which is in the very middle of this space analogised as a sine wave is that which extends into depth and expands the playing field of any cosmic cell. i.e. infinitive waveforms

Because there are an infinite number of cosmoses doing this all at different rates and levels of infinity in each and every moment it creates textures in the continual flow of each infinitive waveform at their quantum levels...

However within the cosmos which has one cycle occurring think of it as a snapshot of a stationary linear moment (quantum foam) like a collage of contrast and these textures like bubbles within bubbles cause the nothingness (the canvas of no frequency at all) to permeate and twist and flow in and out of all of the micro-moments of various lengths which overlap like sine waves. So every possible moment inside the micro-multiverses is occurring simultaneously in every moment of the higher cosmos of 1 cycle... and all moments are all permeated - not isolated as single moments without connectivity to others - in an overlapping fashion to some extent i.e. infinite sine waves of all possible rates will mean all moments coincide with every other at some point, this is becasue there are also an infinite number of instances of each moment but all happening at different linear-micromomental positions within the single moment of the higher cosmic null zone's zero point event - thus by proxy the source of no-frquencey all possible moments occur in every micro moment and each micromoment overlaps into every other so that there realy is no single moment at all in any level of the multiverse structure.

Thus linearity is an illusion and the canvas made available by the null peak of the higher cosm is an eternal now relative to the micro levels within it - to some degree - these levels are not the ones directly below but the ones some octaves below so that at some point below a given cosm the microverses will never relate back to the higher with conscious beings dreaming of the beings within as the null zone of those cosms magnitudes above are - relatively so - literally static and eternal in their zero point phase in relation to the magnitudes of micro cosms within (past a certain level ) it is that zero point field which dissipates into absolute formlessness... so effectively even one's objective multiverse has an infinity of nothingness beyond a certain bondary... even tho in truth time and events are occurring in it magnitudes above and relatively separate

Continued next post

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
this is why ever moment exists inside every moment – the Akashic Records... - deja vu is a signal of how many times ones individual soul has experienced a given moment.. because essentially not all possible moments need be experienced by all beings... some are merely potential which exists...

If you ever read Carlos Castaneada, Don Jaun talks of people with no soul... well in context of this it doesn't mean they are bad it means they are a simulation of unaccessed (non-individualy-experienced) potential... So effectively any one can choose any reality and still see the people they know but some of those people as their own free will selves are in an entirely different level of experience and never experience the same continuum the others do. The simulations are like an entity or hive consciousness which is one group-dream-soul and all experiences are experienced at once by them so that they do not have individualised ego retention (even tho they display it) or sensational awareness, they have not been chosen as individuated experiential vessels for the souls who resonate with the form... some other individuals may experience them by proxy of soul fragmentation whereby when a person commits an ill deed they leave a portion of themself inside the vacant vessel which then is what that person experiences when they die (or do Akashic purge healing)... I.e. every individuation is in truth every other in the wider scheme. So what one does to others they do to themselves as that other at a latter time.

I visualise it like this – its akin to every moment occurring simultaneously as eternal moments (Akashic blueprints, whereby one event is emphasised to 99.999999999_% and all other events are distributed with awareness within the last section denoted by the “_” so they have such infinitesimal emphasis that they are negligible to conscious awareness but never the less they are still being experinced... and then the next “linear moment (illusion of)” is where the emphasis is shifted to another event and the previous collapses back into the “_” zone.

As was described with an objective multiverse being relatively confined by the zero point event magnitudes above... then one can see that each individual is infact every individual in their own objective cosmos but being experienced in the same manner... i.e. all others are less emphasised in the “_” zone its only when one comes into contact with intimacy or violence that they warrant a cross over of experientiality with the other selves as shared emphasised potential in the 99.9999% zone.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

n0thing is sumthing.

Ribbit

If everything is logic based then how about tick disorders?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
"Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once." -John Archibald Wheeler

i disagree, time is simply keeping existence away of being free

once is to one freedom, but truth is never one, it wont b truth while truth is freedom and freedom truth is object existence fact, so out of free existence there is always individual freedom rights relative to freedom truth as true values
while what is before is always more present and what is after is always superior present in truth
the more u become free of ur true value that u realize objectively as constant free fact, the more u r present freedom of all time

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Yes it can, and you know it can toad. It does happen and is happening every single moment.

Second.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Howdy peeps,

I was wondering if anyone has ever thought about the possibility of Time existing within Time?

What I mean by that is let's say Time is Thought of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe and within that consciousness a Question is asked, which then is answered by WE the Souls playing out the Question within the Question, holographically, to get the answer. The original Question would exist in Real Time, but answering the Question would exist in its own Time and while in Real Time it only takes a finite amount of Time to answer the Question, it takes a lifetime of Time in the Question to answer it, yet that lifetime of Time transpired in the same amount of Real Time as the Question. What that would be is a proverbial Time Warp, that can only exist IN Time.

With that possibility, WE could exist in multiple lifetimes, in a short period of actual Real Time, then Rinse and Repeat for an eternity.

Ribbit

Ok this questions for you bud can time move in 2 different or even opposing directions at the same time
kind like a vhs or cassette tape that is being played and re-winded in the same moment

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

of course iblis, time is ones freedom existence individually, so keep running inventing ur time by abusing another time, ur time will become real to end maybe the pretense of existing radically, u love nothing right? well there is worse then nothing cooking especially for u

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by IblisLucifer

of course iblis, time is ones freedom existence individually, so keep running inventing ur time by abusing another time, ur time will become real to end maybe the pretense of existing radically, u love nothing right? well there is worse then nothing cooking especially for u

I Love, hate and dont give a sh*t about some moments of time

But Time is just the changing of something within a unchanging space how and why it changes plus for what reason and into what form is the only thing that matters

Time is anything but free since great movie line

"Time is the most valuable commodity I know.” Gordon Gekko

No matter whether you think your Life is borrowed, on loaned or stolen it is not your and it must be returned
To Live is to break God one and one sin
which carries but one punishment for it violating this capital crime.
You must be put to death. their is no escaping it

Every living thing from atoms plants and people to planets or stars
Are fated from their beginning to be destined to end.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer

Time is just the changing of something within a unchanging space how and why it changes plus for what reason and into what form is the only thing that matters

whattt??? changing in unchanging? so tell me what is unchanging in existence exactly? so to u existence is created and the unchanging is the void, bravissima and u mean with that to buy ur knowledge to wat???? did they give u a diploma for it?? i guess u mean to show of how hard did u study so where r u coming from exactly???

miss wat u see changing more as being objectively real so constant moves is much less changing then what is beyond faster that u cant see

stay with ur iblis and lucifer nothing would separates u, that love forever thing is really touchy

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join