It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM in Ottawa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Israeli PM in Ottawa

ca.news.yahoo.com

The two countries have publicly threatened military action against each other, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to ask Prime Minister Stephen Harper to support an Israeli pre-emptive strike on Iran when he visits Ottawa on March 2.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Does this guy have no shame? Although Harper also stated that Canada would basically support Israel in their stance, regardless.

Jean Chrétien was our PM who didn't want to invade Iraq, but I bet if Harper was in power in 2003 that we would have gone in with the coalition.

We will probably never know what will transpire behind closed doors today but remember... Canadian jets and bombs were the first to be dropped in Libya.

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yeah, don't you worry, Stephen will pledge his alliegance to Israel like the good lap dog he is.

Although he's going to get a HELL of a fight from Canadians if he EVER attempts to use our forces or our money to fund Israel's upcoming genocide part deux.

Let's hope they both get hit by a bus pie while they are in each other's presence.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Harper is under investigation for voter suppressions, So. Any decisions made by him in the coming weeks, if they are found to have fraudulently won the election, then everything he's done so far is moot.

Also, I really hope the war drums don't start hammering in canada, i dont want to go to war with iran, and i hella don't want to support a terrorist nation, so why in the hell do we bow to them. Frig.

*frustrated*

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation: i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation: i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In good old time we would arrest such war criminal in Canada
now we invite them to diner and tea
and to discuss war plans on how many soldier Harper is ready to sacrifice in Israel name

Harper is another sold out puppet

edit on 3/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Thanks Azure for that aside. I added my name to the list. Gawd, what a horrible scene in Ottawa these days.

Back on topic. We all ought to make sure our MP hears from us about the next war.

Harper said (to the cameras that he wants to make sure all attempts have been made for a peaceful resolution. It sounds good, but then what? As Calgarian said, will we be the first ones to fire missiles? I'm still upset that we even played a role in Libya. I didn't think we should have been there. It was all about a central bank, water and oil.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
the highway of hero's is going to get traffic jammed during cottage weekends in the summer if harper keeps up his spineless course of gutless warmongering by pledging canadian support on an invasion that canada has no business even considering.

canada always has to be 10 years behind the u.s. harper is canada's bush lite, meanwhile america has moved on to obama.

edit on 2-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We have too many Iranian Canadians to be involved in this. We're a melting pot of cultures.

Estimated numbers for Toronto are around 65,000, in Vancouver they range up to 40,000 and in Montreal there are not more than 15,000

en.wikipedia.org...

I just feel like we're inviting trouble on our soil if we don't stay away from these conflicts.

This site sounds like the above population numbers aren't high enough, and a friend from Vancouver has told me that recently there has been lots coming into the area. They're everywhere. Some just getting away from Iran, and some here as international students. The students might be a problem, if they're still tied to Iran, emotionally.
news.nationalpost.com...

Embassy staff visited Vancouver in October and completed more than 400 transactions in two days in an attempt to clear the backlog, Sheikh-Hassani said, adding that there are about 120,000 Iranian-Canadians in the region.

There could be some issues.....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Do Canadians think they can absolve itself of international obligations to humanity? Perhaps the dopplelangers,masquerading as canadians or any other nationalities as they otten do so, to twist general opinion for their own selfish agendas, will wish so.

No one wishes for war.

Gandhi was revered and worshipped by many as a great human. He stood for non-violence and peace, for the independence of India.

But make no mistakes. He linked arms with other protestors against the red coats british not just because he wanted peace and non-violence. He was ACTUALLY prepared to die. To live free if successful or die for FREEDOM. He had no wish to live as a human slave under continued british rule.

Fortunately for him, the protestant anglican brits had a conscience, something no other religion at the time would have, downed arms and rationally discussed with the indians for freedom.

Today, world humanity had seen through Iran's duplicities over its nuke programme, more so its non-nuke true muslims neighbours. The persian apostate infidel ayatolloh intends to dominate the arab region and the world using nukes and terrorism to the world he admitted, with Israel, whom had not attacked Iran in any manner, with jews being the first soon to be victims, if not earlier through persian earlier funded terrorism as Iran's first rung to lull muslims in its arab region ambitions. Enslavement through nuke weapon power only naturally follows.

With its success, and the enslavement/brainwashing of population, how soon will persian ambition and enslavement reaches isolationist canadian shores? The world had seen how rapid and brutal tyrannical power lusting radical Islamification PERSIANFIED, misusing a peaceful religion to enslave a population, can do to a democratic although corrupted gov in Iran since 1979 to today

Consider carefully. No one wants war. But if forced upon before it is too late, the Israelis will be the first to retaliate with pre-emptive strike. Prevention is better than cure and will save thousands of innocent precious lives. Will canadians foolishly closed its eyes, let fellow humans in the Israel nation be threatened and to be murdered as Rwandains, Darfurians, etc had once been?

Israelis, like Canadians, and the oppressed Iranians, too wished to live free and not in slavery. Turn the eyes and in time, it may be the Canadian PM travelling worldwide to seek for help on its own People to be free.
edit on 2-3-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

top topics

join