It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama birth proof 'may be forged'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Joe Arpaio: Barack Obama birth proof 'may be forged'

www.bbc.co.uk

The birth certificate of US President Barack Obama could be a forgery, a controversial Arizona sheriff claims.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County - who styles himself as America's toughest - unveiled the results of a probe into the origins of the document.

His investigators found "probable cause" the certificate may have been made by "forgery and fraud", he said.

Mr Arpaio, known for his tough stance on immigration, is being investigated over allegations of racial profiling.

The US justice department alleges that his office routinely discriminated against Latinos.

He als
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know this topic has been discussed on ATS many times. I'm not sure of this specific article being posted on here yet so I figure I would drop it in.

I am not a Obama supporter. I didn't vote for him and I won't vote for him period. So when I seen this I had to make a ATS thread concerning it. However it was kind of disappointing when I seen Joe Arpaio's name.

If you are not familiar with him, heres a tiny snippet of him:

Joe Arpaio has served five terms as a hard-nosed sheriff and has been closely involved in immigration issues.

People often stated he's a racist and his political views as extream right wing. So ATS, again, what do we think. This solid or just a bunch of BS?

-SAP-

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-3-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well I live in Arizona and though I don't agree with some of the things going on in the jails, I think Sheriff Joe will stand up to the fed's and protect Arizona when the SHTF. I know, I know the fed's are investigating him right now and the man is most likely dirty but I still have to give him props. I know I certainly don't EVER want to go to jail here and be an illegal immigrant and see what happens.

He seems to get a kick out of taking on the feds and he actually has the power, as well as the resources, to really do it. When our Governor has pissed in her Depends and is quivering in fear, Sheriff Joe will be the one to come out with guns blazing in the face of the fed's tyranny. I wish I could draw because that would be one hell of a pic! LOL

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

I am not a racist. However I do support heavy immigration law. I mean it only makes sense. Why should LEGAL hardworking American's have to pay major taxes and illegals don't. they get to work here tax free, and make pretty decent money. Not to mention they are taking jobs away from tax payers, who pay money to the gov't. Doesn't make sense to me.

The feds are prolly investigating him because he challanges them. TPTB don't like that very much, or so I've heard.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

I'm sure you are more informed on Sheriff Arpaio than I am, but just the fact that this comes from him diminishes its credibility for me.

From what I have observed, he is somewhat of a nut job, and proof positive that you definitely don't have to pass an IQ test to run for a political post of any kind. (Mind you, that holds true for the POTUS as well, one only need listen to the recent GOP debates for proof of that!)

It may seem like a free jab, but that's my two ¢.

the Billmeister

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

It's just a baseless political hit-piece. WND was teasing this with completely debunked BS (CT SSN, etc.) and is a Republican funded propaganda mouthpiece. The GOP politburo.

So a political organisation pushing debunked BS using a racist nut-job as their spokesperson... this will be good for a laugh, but won't be based on any facts.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
They really need to get off this whole birther kick, they are acting as if somehow proving that his birth certificate is forged is now going to undo the past 4 years of fail that was Obama's administration.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The more people deny pubic knowledge of the presidents birth origins, the more they find themselves exploring there own insecurities believing what they want to see on a foolish journey. There is no point in attempting to disprove the presidents birth papers, his legitimacy is already fact and maintained. People should focus on more pressing things then a officer less jurisdiction to legitimize such a case that will go unheard and achieve absolutely nothing but a topical conversation.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Please add to the ongoing conversations regarding this topic.

Thread closed.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join