It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails mentioned/discussed on Austrailan News 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

They are defending what is in the air, when they have not even proved they cleaned up the pollution, on the ground yet.

Did you ever think that ground pollution is caused because of things that are closer to the ground such as humans,cars,trucks, industry, animal and plant life before anything that is at 30,000 ft in the air. But you already thought about that now didn't you?

What do so called chemtrails at 30,000 ft have to do with ground pollution?

Look at your own post,
I think
You cannot handle the truth.
Ramble on I will watch.......
Tucson Airport Superfund Clean Up Site
yosemite.epa.gov...

Your quote supports his point - that site was an industrial site using all sorts of chemicals for all sorts of process that were carelessly dumped in days when such things were allowed - long, long before the chemtrail hoax started or even says there was a problem.

Industries there included aircraft and electrical manufacturing, unlined landfills and unlined fire drill training areas - all of these have leeched chemicals into the ground soil.

Here's a better overview - Tuscon airport superfund site

So it is ground generated pollution causing a problem - well done!

And you discount it was aircraft and electrical manufacturing plant landfill, fire training was for the air force national guard and TIA.
But with a simple twist of words from some foreigner, that mocks those that live in Tucson, he thinks, he can change public opinion.
So you follow him and mock those,
that got cash settlements and died of cancer,
from the Tucson Super Fund Site.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Now should we move to Goodyear AZ,
and make fun of those people that may have died or are ill,
at that Airport site?
You come back and laugh at me because
I associate chemicals with airplanes and airports.
But the EPA and sick people believe.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Your quote supports his point - that site was an industrial site using all sorts of chemicals for all sorts of process that were carelessly dumped in days when such things were allowed - long, long before the chemtrail hoax started or even says there was a problem.

Industries there included aircraft and electrical manufacturing, unlined landfills and unlined fire drill training areas - all of these have leeched chemicals into the ground soil.

Here's a better overview - Tuscon airport superfund site

So it is ground generated pollution causing a problem - well done!

And you discount it was aircraft and electrical manufacturing plant landfill, fire training was for the air force national guard and TIA.

Except I said that is exactly what it was!!
un-be-lievable!!

But with a simple twist of words from some foreigner, that mocks those that live in Tucson, he thinks, he can change public opinion.
So you follow him and mock those,
that got cash settlements and died of cancer,
from the Tucson Super Fund Site.

Where did I mock anyone, other than lightly pointing out that you have agreed with someone else when you seem to have thought you were disagreeing with them?

Did you get a cash settlement and die of cancer??
'cos you are the only one who I directed the comments at.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join