It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails mentioned/discussed on Austrailan News 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just caught this on another forum so wanted to share with the frustrated and unsure.

Let's make this perfectly clear. These are not just contrails.
Not just water vapors.
Not just persistent trails.
Not chaff.
Not geoengineering.
Not cloud-seeing.
But chemtrails (I personally like aerosol spraying myself but.....)

I am just sharing what we already know but few acknowledge!
It's good to hear this get air time on a REAL news broadcast and not just alternate web sites.

Will not reply to the regular posse who stop by these threads in an attempt to argue them. Your time will be wasted and ignored.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
For those who might question the validity of this news station....here's their link

I wish anchors were allowed to do commentaries like they used to before news was censored like this! It would be interesting to hear their opinions. But because this got through censorship must be considered too!
edit on 2-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Nice catch. It seems these rare and unique atmospheric conditions are becoming more common these days. Pretty soon they will start to spray New Zealand and ATG will end up switching sides once these are above his house.

Good pictures in the video. S&F

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
They have some really good shots of the trails.

What i thought was the most interesting thing was when the reporter said "these trails are also not any regular flight paths".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Lol,

April fools news story.
It's a tradition to do a BS story on 1st of April.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Lol,

April fools news story.
It's a tradition to do a BS story on 1st of April.

And you're an ATS fool!

Well folks, now we've seen everything. When it can't tangibly be debunked (because there's nothing to sink their teeth into) they simply make stuff up.

How come you didn't go for the hologram defense though? Maybe next time?

Thanks for the comic relief moment!
edit on 2-3-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Because it's a joke you moron.

Have a look at the full video and see the presenters laughing over it.
It airs April 1, the guy even says 'hope the jokes not on us' admitting the joke.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What is your opinion on why they are spraying? Also, I'm in the US midwest and I really don't see very many chemtrails. I know some members on ats see a lot of them. Why do you think the chemtrails are more heavy in some places than others? Is it population based or something else?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
it being an april fools joke is not really important, they didnt send up april the 1st planes to set the trails up they are there already!

Stay focused!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

What is your opinion on why they are spraying? Also, I'm in the US midwest and I really don't see very many chemtrails. I know some members on ats see a lot of them. Why do you think the chemtrails are more heavy in some places than others? Is it population based or something else?

I think they know we're in for some heavy duty (unofficial, unexplained, un-talked about) solar storms that in all likelihood, will be disruptive if not, deadly.
Like Killshot perhaps.

I think they're doing this in the cloak of secrecy yet in PLANE sight (play-on word) so not to cause panic. They rather deem half the world conspiracy theorists than the whole world, scared.

Now....what might be causing these potential and strictly theorized intense solar flare ups?...well, that's left up to the individual.

I personally think a huge celestial body is coming in. It's been hinted for the past 5+ years that NASA has discovered something 4 times the size of Jupiter, tugging on the outer planets. But it hasn't be 'seen'. Yet, it's been named.
Now, let me try to recall the different names. We have Tyche, Nemesis, Hercolubus, Wormwoodm Nibiru and Planet X.

That's my theory. I welcome others though. Unlike the debunkers and de-railers and da idiots, I am open to other possibilities EXCEPT...that this is NOT occurring.

For your consideration:

Up telescope! Search begins for giant new planet Tyche may be bigger than Jupiter and orbit at the outer edge of the solar system
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

You are either:
An idiot or complacent fool.

It's called drip drip disclosure. In this case the disclosure is: chemtrails.
You have GOT to be kidding me, right?

What better way for a news station to not take an official position than to present this on April Fools day?...which leaves wide open, speculation?

There are writers. There are think-tanks who come up with this. There is psychology considered. There is marketing. And obvious by your posts, this angle worked in Australia.
It kept the disbelievers comfortable in their denial (because after all, it was April Fools according to your video) and it left us seers, reassured!

Can I interest you in some delicious Kool aid? On second though; some hay? Because you are the quintessential complacent Sheeple.
Now, go get more fleecing.

You made your point.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
One great way to conceal what you're doing is to hide it in plain sight.

It may have been pure genius to use the chemtrail story as an April Fool's joke.
(Will someone please tell me when to laugh?)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Very interesting article! Thanks for your insight. Solar flares weren't a reason for chemtrails that I had considered, but that sounds like a very likely scenario. There has been so much going on lately, increase in earthquakes, volcanos, strange weather and a definte increase in natural disasters. I know that some people deny these things, but I tend to think that they are either in denial or they just enjoy debunking. It's hard for me to see how anyone can deny the strange things that are going on. Also, the strange noises being heard may also be related to this. If there is another planet's gravitational pull affecting the earth, perhaps that would explain the strange noises, booms and flashes going on. Certainly the government would not warn us of anything like this.

You seem pretty knowledgable about these things, and so I have a theory/question. In the midwest where I am at, there are very few chemtrails and also we haven't had any of the strange noises, booms or flashes. Perhaps the chemtrails are connected in a sense to the areas where the noises, booms and flashes are being reported. Could they be "hotspots" persay, where the spraying is taking place because it is neccesary as indicated by the noises, booms etc. What's your take on that? Do you think it's all connected?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The original video was uploaded in 2009, not 2011.

This is no more evidence of anything than when local news station do stories on ghosts. Do you think there's drip-drip disclosure about the spirit world? Some local people had some strange theories, so local TV does a story about them.

Local news has been doing this kind of lightweight story on chemtrails since the very start of the hoax. It's just an entertaining time filler, is all.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just another proof!

Did you noticed it, how many new Chemtrails had appeared in the last couple of months?
And did you see the reaction of the public and most of the people?
Did you heard what are theirs explanation for Chemtrails?
They are just "traces of the planes" or they are some natural "phenomenons"?

Do you see a connection between Chemtrails today and Aliens and UFOs fifty years ago?
Fifty years ago, they called UFOs a weather balloons, natural phenomenons..?
And now we know that there are some UFOs that are not from this world?

What do you think, how are we going to call Chemtrails fifty years from now?

People, I understand why did the people back then believed in this non-logical explanations, but why do you?
Why can't you see it? What else needs to happen, so you could open your eyes?!

Chemtrails aren't traces from the planes or natural phenomenons. They are something that needs further investigations!

Wake up people, and open you eyes!
edit on 2-3-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Chemtrails aren't traces from the planes or natural phenomenons. They are something that needs further investigations!

So why do they look exactly like persistent spreading contrails then?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I look exactly as Brad Pit, but I'm not him, right?...

Can you tell me, in this "contrails", are there any bad chemical particles for humans and for the environment?
You don't know, right?

Hm?
And why are they keep appearing in large numbers all over the globe?
Why now? Why we didn't have this much of "contrails" in the past?

edit on 2-3-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
reply to post by Uncinus

Can you tell me, in this "contrails", are there any bad chemical particles for humans and for the environment?
You don't know, right?

I dont happen to have my own plane or a massive vaccum clear to stick on the front to go find out.

If it was as easy as just asking nicly there wouldnt be the conspiricy hype around it!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

There was less jet traffic in the past. Also fewer jet could fly in contrail region until the vertical separation was reduced to 1000 feet. Also the new high-bypass engines have cooler exhaust, so create contrails over a wider range of altitudes. Also people who have heard of the chemtrail theory are more primed to notice them.

Jet engine exhaust is similar to exhaust from a bus. Contrails though are just ice crystals. The engine produces the same exhaust regardless of if it's conning or not.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Your responses are becoming more and more desperate.

Uni...... I think you should take down your website and start another one called:

chemtrail&contrailscience dot com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join