It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Election In The USA Should Certainly Not About Policies Of The Candidates - We Are Way Beyo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
We are way beyond listening to the candidate spewing thier policies to try and get elected. Politicians only change their veiw when in power anyway! And people need to wake up to this fact. People following this election are too wrapped up focusing on policies of the candidates and this is totally ridiculas.

The election IMO is about corruption, and this should be the primary focus. People need to totally disregard policies at the moment and focus on the bigger picture.

I guarentee, 100%, that the views the establishmemt candidates are putting forward will change when they are in power.

9/11 was an inside job, we know this is true. Denialists will never admit to it because they are scared and being ruled by fear. But it is the responsibility of decent people to vote against corruption which has been proven to exist in the corridors of power.

I cant believe people are actually voting for candidates who support a corrupt system of power?

This corruption will be the downfall of the USA and its citizens, period.
edit on 2-3-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I'm sorry, I'm really confused. What do you want us to do? Not vote? Write in a candidate? Overthrow the government before the elections? Help me out here.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I was putting my point of view across since I keep seeing people talking about policies of candidates. I would vote Ron Paul but not because of his policies, I would vote Ron Paul because of the corruption involved in the establishment whom are backing the other candidates.

It doesnt take a brain box to work this out IMHO. The establishment is corrupt, we know that for a fact, so who are the establishment backing?

9/11 was carried out by the establishment, we know that, those who dont know have no excuse for not knowing this fact IMO.

We are facing the final turning point in history and this is the last chance the people have to decide what yhey want. They either vote for corruption or vote against it.

The polocies of all candidates will obviously change when in power which makes thier policy statements completely irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Dear TheMindWar,

Sorry I'm so slow, (see my signature) but I think I understand you now. Mind another question or two? Are Santorum and Gingrich also establishment candidates? If they are, it seems kind of wasteful to run three of them. (Not to mention all the other candidates who dropped out.)

Now imagine what happens if Obama is reelected. Will that be the same result as if a Republican establishment candidate is elected? I think the result will be different. How much different I don't know. Any thoughts?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
My hope is that Obama is re-elected. Hear me out!! I'm a Paul supporter and will write him in because I am tired of playing this game. This "team sport" (which comments like that are the scariest. While it's true, it shouldn't be, and only is because our representatives, as a whole, allow for it) so to speak. Because, we all know, in any 4 years, there are only 2 people in the country who are qualified for president.

Anyway, Obama re-elected... Paul will not win the Presidency. I'm OK with this. His message is out there. Let Obama win. In 5 years, Rand is up, with his not as extreme policies, he may just be a shoe in!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I don't think there would be much difference. They are all cut from the same cloth. Why run 3 or even 8? Why run Dems against Reps? Maybe for the illusion of choice.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

For estalishment candidates just follow the money back, I believe all candidates bar RP are being funded by mega-banks. The day I trust a banker is the day I shoot myself in the head!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't know, you guys might be right. Please talk me out of the terrible feeling I'm having that four more years of Obama will damage the country so badly that each American will be fighting for survival unless they're a government employee or union member. That's if they still have elections five years from now.

I know playing the game leaves one with a slimy feeling, but I'm not sure there is another game this time.

top topics

join