It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy about Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Offtopic: this is my first thread to be made since i have joined ats. I enjoy reading and observing. I dont care about having my point out there, unless I feel disrespected. Hate comments do not bother me at all it just makes me laugh at how inhuman someone be.
So i really do believe that there is a conspiracy on Muslims. The media constantly attacks Muslims day by day, just like Nazis did to the Jews. They shove THEIR fake and utterly repulsive,extreme views to other watchers, to persuade them. So why would the media attack Muslims? To be honest I dont have an answer, except to shrink the numbers of the religion and to put a face to blame just like Hitler showed to his people.

If you ask any Muslim what is your religion or what do you believe that Islam is about? They would say Peace. So if Islam was divided, lets say 1 percent is the extremist and that is giving way too much. So why do they represent the 2.2 billion people, the whole 100? They do not and if any sane person believed they did, then they are a sheep and a parrot. The prophet of Islam(pbuh], said the condition to get into paradise is to promote peace. No real Muslim will say that these extremist are Muslims. They will say they do not represent us. They create hate to our brothers and sisters. They are barbaric and show nothing of the teachings of the Quran. These extremist are just extremist and terrorist no matter what name they take of. They shoulder their own corrupted views. There is no criminal or extreme Islam, they are criminals and extremest human beings. The prophet himself said never go to the extreme. If you bring extreme, extreme will come to you. A Muslim is a rational and peaceful person.

I would people to watch at least ten min of this video of the deen show. Its a good and informative show. It will help clear things a lot better than i will. Please and thank you

*thanks

edit on 2-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: video error

edit on 2-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I know & have many Muslim friends..So how the media portrays the religion at times, is propaganda at its best.

However I do not agree with the Sharia Laws..some of it is controversial to say the least.

P.S. Your video link is broken..If you wanna embed the video, just copy everything after the "=" sign, once you've clicked the 'VID: Youtube' button.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I dont think its a secret at all that the average muslim is a normal peacful person with a family and all the normal everyday things a person in this world needs to do to get by.

It only take a few nut cases to ruin a good thing for eveyrone else.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
hi op

wen it comes to immigrants and muslims i feel obligated to open my fat trap

churchill

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytising faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

www.islam-watch.org...

personal stories of muslims converts to christ

This prophecy in fact is documented in Mohammed's Book of Traditions which states the following:

"The day of judgment shall not come to pass until a tribe of Muslims defeat a tribe of Jews." (Narrated by Abu Hurairah, Sahih Muslim, Hadith #6985; Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, #177)

When Mohammed was asked of the place this would take place, he said:

"In Jerusalem and the surrounding nations."

During my youth, like my father, I was always tuned to Islam and what our Muslim teachers taught. Believing in Muhammad's prophecy, I offered my life to 'Jihad' or 'Holy War' as the only means to obtain either victory or martyrdom. In Islam martyrdom is the only way you can ensure salvation and enter into heaven -- especially since Allah and his prophet Mohammed promised it. As the Quran states it:

"Do not think of whom are killed for the cause of Allah (in a Holy War), to be dead but living with their Lord receiving his blessing". -- Sura: The Family of 'Imran ('Al-'Imran, verse 169)

During school riots against what we called the Israeli occupation, I would prepare speeches, slogans, and write anti-Israeli graffiti in an effort to provoke students to throw rocks at the armed Israeli soldiers. We shouted, "No peace or negotiations with the enemy! Our blood and our souls we sacrifice to Arafat! Our blood and our souls we sacrifice to Palestine!" and "Death to the Zionists!"

I vowed to fight my Jewish enemy believing that I was doing God's will on earth. I remained true to my word as I participated in many riots against the Israeli army, always trying to inflict harm to them by all means and methods I could devise. I would start and participate in any riot I could initiate: in schools, streets, and even on the holiest place (the Temple mount site) in Jerusalem called by Arabs (Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa). All through high school I would always be one of the first to provoke a riot.

Nothing could change my heart, I could only die or a miracle needed to happen. The simplest way to describe myself is that I was one of those one would view on CNN throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails in the days of the Intifada or 'The Uprising'. I was one of these who Jews would call a terrorist. The interesting thing is that I was not only terrorizing but I was terrorized by my beliefs which required me to gain enough merit and good deeds to go to heaven. But I never was sure if my good deeds would outweigh my bad deeds in the scale when I would be judged by God. Of course to die fighting the Jews would ease Allah's anger towards my sin and I would then be secured a good spot in heaven with beautiful wide-eyed women to fulfill my most intimate desires. Either way, I won and terror was the only way.

I remember one time in Bethlehem all viewers clapped their hands with joy in a jam packed theater watching the movie, "21 Days in Munich". The moment we saw the Palestinians throwing grenades into the helicopter killing the Israeli athletes, hundreds of viewers yelled, "Allahu akbar!" (Allah is the greatest). This is the slogan of joy used by Muslims for victorious events.

www.answering-islam.org...

I dont just post this willy nilly
i say how i see it
i personally got close to a muslim hes my friend
and he is adament that the jews are the ones to blame for the worlds problems
im not agreeing nor disagreeing
but i know that immigrants and religion is killing britain and america quicker than the plague

Before u flame me
my so called friend was is married
he was having and paying for sex from a young white girl whom i know
but still went to mosque evry friday
(actually sounds like what the vicars do)

edit on 10/25/2011 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

How does one justify war? These people used jihad as an explanation.I know that the jihad is a inner battle. And no where in the Quran does it state go out and kill Jews and you will be in paradise.

Every Muslim knows that any sin can be forgivable if they truly meant it and to cease doing it. Honestly i think he was lead wrong. Muslims are human beings every one makes mistakes and can be lead to do wrong even when they truly believe they are bringing justice.
edit on 2-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It's difficult for me to know that I have accurate information. I only know of one or two Muslims and they live in the United States. I'm certain they're not representative of Islam. All my other information comes from the news. I try for many sources, but still, that is all I have.

You are one more source. I know nothing about you, except what you write. That is not a criticism.

You mention there are 2.2 billion Muslims. I have not seen any report that says there are more than 1.7 billion. Pew has reported the 2.2 billion figure as the number of Muslims there may be by 2030.

You also mention that the number of Muslim extremists is way less than 1%. Do you mean in the world? the United States? In countries that are majority Muslim? That number seems small to me. For example four and a half years ago Reuters reported on a Pew Research poll which asked the question:

"Some people think that suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets are justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies. Other people believe that, no matter what the reason, this kind of violence is never justified.
"Do you personally feel that this kind of violence is often justified to defend Islam, sometimes justified, rarely justified or never justified?"
26% of American Muslims aged 18-30 said it could be justified either often, sometimes, or rarely. 13% of all US Muslims agreed.

A similar poll was conducted by Pew in Europe in 2006. The approval number among 18-30 year old Muslims ranged from 22% in Germany to 42% in France. Here is the article from Reuters: www.reuters.com...

If extremist Muslims are very rare and condemned by Islam, shouldn't we see more criticism of them by Islamic leaders? I know there are kill fatwas issued against cartoonists, are there any issued against extremist Muslims? When a speech from a Muslim somewhere in the world is reported, is it a speech outlining how the Muslim world will get rid of people perverting Islam?

Again, all I can see is the news, but please understand there is some reluctance to accept what you say right away.

I hope I'm not a sheep and a parrot, (Who wants to be a flying ball of wool?) and I am more than willing to listen to you. I would like to know truth.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneral

How does one justify war? These people used jihad as an explanation.I know that the jihad is a inner battle. And no where in the Quran does it state go out and kill Jews and you will be in paradise.

"Do not think of whom are killed for the cause of Allah (in a Holy War), to be dead but living with their Lord receiving his blessing". -- Sura: The Family of 'Imran ('Al-'Imran, verse 169)

"The day of judgment shall not come to pass until a tribe of Muslims defeat a tribe of Jews." (Narrated by Abu Hurairah, Sahih Muslim, Hadith #6985; Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, #177)

i can see that you have not read your posts

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

If extremist Muslims are very rare and condemned by Islam, shouldn't we see more criticism of them by Islamic leaders? I know there are kill fatwas issued against cartoonists, are there any issued against extremist Muslims? When a speech from a Muslim somewhere in the world is reported, is it a speech outlining how the Muslim world will get rid of people perverting Islam?

Again, all I can see is the news, but please understand there is some reluctance to accept what you say right away.

I hope I'm not a sheep and a parrot, (Who wants to be a flying ball of wool?) and I am more than willing to listen to you. I would like to know truth.

Anything and everything can be justified. The media does not show the spot light on Islamist leader on their views of the extremest. Lets take 911 for example, If its true to kill non believers then why were Muslims also killed?
People will use religion as a tool to promote their on views.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I still do not see how it is okay to go out and kill.
Please do not take a piece and section outpull out the whole page.
The Quran never contradicts itself. It is stated that if one takes an innocent life, it is as if they have killed all of humanity. (i dont know what verse it is...)
edit on 2-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: errors

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

it was not the whole page
i picked out what was applicable
i did not say it was ok to kill
are you dumb
i HATE religion
its all an ideology

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

It only take a few nut cases to ruin a good thing for eveyrone else.

I hope you know there's a lot more than "a few", and I bet you haven't asked yourself why it's going on in the first place. It's because their actions are entirely justified by their koran, which I can prove to you if you aren't familiar with its "teachings".

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

are you dumb
i HATE religion
its all an ideology

First of all when you translate Arabic to english the words lose meaning and can be misinterpreted. The thing is that the words translated could mean many things such as combat. Lets use the military as an example. Is it it okay to go and fight for peace justice and tranquility?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

please prove to me

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

are you dumb
i HATE religion
its all an ideology

First of all when you translate Arabic to english the words lose meaning and can be misinterpreted. The thing is that the words translated could mean many things such as combat. Lets use the military as an example. Is it it okay to go and fight for peace justice and tranquility?

So what you're saying is there's no point for non-arabic speakers to be muslim since the entire koran can be misinterpreted? Or are you saying only the positive teachings in the koran are accurate and it's just a coincidence that the negative/hateful teachings can be misinterpreted to mean the opposite of what it actually says?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

are you dumb
i HATE religion
its all an ideology

mmmmm agreed
the bible has been translated also
that is what im trying to say
its all BULL not religion, a belief
capiche

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

All right, where is there a good translation of Islam's holy book? Please provide a link. It's going to be a very strange conversation if you want to talk about Islam, but you're the only one who is able to understand what it is.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

please prove to me

We can start with this one, but if you're only argument is going to be "It's misinterpreted" then I'm not even going to bother.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

That is what I tried very hard to point out with reliable information on the Muslim way of life and believes, but Islam apologist will have nothing to do with the reality of what Islam is all about.

But I will summarized on this,

Islam is the law from where the Muslim believe rely on, is not law higher than Islam and that means the laws of the countries that they are residing in, including US laws and the constitution.

With that said their actions within their believes are justified and any democratic nation or free nation of laws will be in their agendas to convert into their Islam law.

And if anybody think that this is propaganda, go to any Islam site and look into the Islam law, I dare you.

Is not pretty, is scary and we should all be afraid specially if you love the laws of your country.

The mantra of a religion of peace is only within their own Ismaic believes and laws our laws in the US do not applied to their version of peace.

Anybody that doesn't convert to Islam is an Infidel, real muslim believers do not recongnize the so call bastardized "moderate islam". you either a fully converted muslim or no muslim at all.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Don't it all just sound like a soccer match? Hooligans vs Hooligans.I get tired of people who claim they know the mind of god, & "This" is what god meant? huh
The Arrogance of Religion..

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction." (Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam).

As I said before, the koran justifies islamic violence and in that specific instance, the events of 9/11.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join