It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy about Muslims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Anyway, lets say 30-60 %, to stop with the pointless wordplay.

To do as you suggest would hardly be 'denying ignornance' now would it Maslo...oh wait.

We know from numerous surveys commissioned that the terrorists do not enjoy widespread support amongst Muslims in the UK.

Later bud, Im off to play around with the tapjoint thingy.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

We know from numerous surveys commissioned that the terrorists do not enjoy widespread support amongst Muslims in the UK.

Who is talking about terrorism here? I am talking about religious extremism, or religious fundamentalism, not outright terrorism. Someone who supports banning homosexuality, adultery or apostasy on the ground of his religion is still an extremist in my book, even if he rejects terrorist means to achieve it.

edit on 4/3/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I completely agree with the sentiment in your post Maslo.

Regarding LGBT, the figure that really surprised me is the 50% of religious people in the UK believe that homosexuality is always wrong, dunno, that viewpoint just seems out of place and out of time in todays UK and even worse, I saw reference elsewhere suggesting that the 38% against within the general population is rising and has been since 2006.

Maybe a cliche, but I know a couple of folks whose preference is LGBT and some of the stuff they've faced over the years is heartbreaking. I hope the up coming debate on 'Gay' marriage is sensible and people/ organaisations dont try and inflame the debate.

edit on 4-3-2012 by joewalker because: Somehow managed to get quote tags in there

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
All right, those of you who don't believe there is anything wrong with Islam, that it's all a big conspiracy, go draw a cartoon of Mohamed and post it on your facebook page. Try it, I dare you. Put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
All right, those of you who don't believe there is anything wrong with Islam, that it's all a big conspiracy, go draw a cartoon of Mohamed and post it on your facebook page. Try it, I dare you. Put your money where your mouth is.

I would, but I choose life.

I'm still very conflicted about Islam. I can have conversations with lovely people like nusnus on here on the one hand, and yet whenever I turn on the TV all I seem to see is the, "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! ALLAHU AKBAR! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!" crowd on the other.

Islam as a religion seems to be very double sided. So it's very difficult to know what the truly healthy perspective to have on it is.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Extreme views all go into where they are taught and whom they are taught by. If a young Muslim is taught by an extremest and a racist, most likely that young Muslim will be the same, just as if a white supreme-st incorporated their belief into their kid.
edit on 5-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just a quick question. It looks like the thread is pretty much agreeing that there are some (more than 1-2%) extremist, dangerous Muslims around the world.

If we agree that the dangerous Muslims should be dealt with, and the innocent Muslims should be protected, who should be responsible for doing it?

Some choices might be: Islam as a religion, the country they're operating in, the UN, NATO, or the US. Who can do it, and who is willing to do it?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I do not believe we can "deal" with them, because extremism is a view. So the question is how can you destroy a viewpoint, that is made from either brainwash or violent experiences

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
this so wired, i have two religion in fact i was born with two religion Christian from my mother and Muslim from my father now even if i can offend some people, i don't trust religion, for me the religious people are weak, and desperate, they need a external power to know what to do and dangerous because they are blindfolded...but this is my point of view.
i don't know how many of you know the story of Algeria...i was in Algeria in 1989 when the civil war start 2 years of death and suffering, in 1991 the Muslim take the power they was elected and everybody was sure they will do the right thing, but after a year people realize that there freedom was compromise and the Muslim are not different...what they was looking for is money and power, a man stay a man.... after a years of struggling and killing the Muslim run way from the country, and now any Algerian want deal with them anymore even the most hardened practitioners...what i try to explain is all the people talking about Sharia and other devilish things about Islam should ask to the Muslim what they think about it before to point the finger...most of you don"t know what's fear of leaving home, fear of taking a bullet, the fear of not being able to speak freely, but most of you are the first to blame theme, instead of judging them, take the time to understand them, this part of this silent population, you know watching TV and hearing horrible things this is what they want, but for me the extremist and our governments play the same games they put people against other people to serve their interests ... do not be afraid, because these people are also afraid of you as you are afraid of them.
What we miss the most is communication, this the only think we had never try, let's talk and learn from every people we should not take part of there game because we have more to loose then we think... Muslim, Christian, Jewish in the end we are all human...and i think we forget it... there is no other way...

i don't understand why people choose fear and hate instead understanding and communication ?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

Every religion and every color of the human race on earth has extremist in its blood through out the dawn and ages of civilization it self.

Is the KKK labeled a terrorist group, and if not… are you serious!

Timothy McVeigh blew up a building that killed Americans including a day care, does that mean that all white people are now terrorist, of course, why not! Because if one Muslim from Pakistan did something to the USA, that for some reason, will give the USA a right to go after the whole nation, just because that one person who did it was born from that country.

I remember when Israel used to surround the compound of yasser Arafat loll, and they would always say the reason was that his people was going on suicide runs. LMPAF, it was so humiliating to always hear those words and the same statement repeatedly.

The Israel army would launch missiles at these people and would kill 20 to 50 innocent people, just to kill a few’’ casualties of war I guess! Loll,

NOW you’ve just killed 50 innocent people, those 50 people innocent had families in which will double the hate to 100; Those 100 people have friends in which will TRIPLE the hate to about 350; those 350 MUSLIMS will talk to their friends and now you have over 700 people hating you and wanting to get revenge.

SO IMAGINE the math in the last 20 years just in Pakistan, or the math in Iraq, now Libya, Syria and everywhere else the United States has stuck its face in.

If the tables was flipped and every body came to your land and stole all your resources and dropped bombs on you at will as well as killing your family members, what would you do…how would you act?

The conspiracy about Muslims!

What is the conspiracy about?

Because if you take the ‘Muslim’ out of the equation of the names that control the average sheepple with an iq of .1, then you will realize that they are nothing but the robin hoods in your history, the occupy wall street type, you know!

Every religion and color has blood and sins on there hands; no religions slate is clean… Except for the Muslims, they haven’t dropped a nuke on another human species like the United States did twice already.
edit on 5-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by DuecesxGeneral

Every religion and every color of the human race on earth has extremist in its blood through out the dawn and ages of civilization it self.

Is the KKK labeled a terrorist group, and if not… are you serious!

Timothy McVeigh blew up a building that killed Americans including a day care, does that mean that all white people are now terrorist, of course, why not! Because if one Muslim from Pakistan did something to the USA, that for some reason, will give the USA a right to go after the whole nation, just because that one person who did it was born from that country.

I remember when Israel used to surround the compound of yasser Arafat loll, and they would always say the reason was that his people was going on suicide runs. LMPAF, it was so humiliating to always hear those words and the same statement repeatedly.

The Israel army would launch missiles at these people and would kill 20 to 50 innocent people, just to kill a few’’ casualties of war I guess! Loll,

NOW you’ve just killed 50 innocent people, those 50 people innocent had families in which will double the hate to 100; Those 100 people have friends in which will TRIPLE the hate to about 350; those 350 MUSLIMS will talk to their friends and now you have over 700 people hating you and wanting to get revenge.

SO IMAGINE the math in the last 20 years just in Pakistan, or the math in Iraq, now Libya, Syria and everywhere else the United States has stuck its face in.

If the tables was flipped and every body came to your land and stole all your resources and dropped bombs on you at will as well as killing your family members, what would you do…how would you act?

The conspiracy about Muslims!

What is the conspiracy about?

Because if you take the ‘Muslim’ out of the equation of the names that control the average sheepple with an iq of .1, then you will realize that they are nothing but the robin hoods in your history, the occupy wall street type, you know!

Every religion and color has blood and sins on there hands; no religions slate is clean… Except for the Muslims, they haven’t dropped a nuke on another human species like the United States did twice already.
edit on 5-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

I completely agree. Like people don't understand that its not the religion's fault its the people. If they want to follow revenge, i cant blame them in good honesty.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join