It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official List Of Words Feds Monitor On Social Networking Sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow. Sure are a lot of countries on that list. Not sure how I feel about insulting them like that. Sure it will help our relations with them.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Don't see Mr. Janet Napolitano on the list?

She must be strapping on a "Trojan" for some "Brute forcing" of "Swine" at the "Pork World Health Organization" whatever the hell that is.

We could make a drinking game out of this list...; )

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I can see why some of those are watched but that list is overkill. Shocked that Alex Jones or Ron Paul are not on the list. Or Jesus....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I would have been expecting words like; CIA, NSA, FBI, ASIO, ASIS on the list, considering they are the pinnacle intelligence organisations of Australia and the USA.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
bahahaha just shared every word on there on my fb page. told every one to do the same. oh wait it said they look for them words oopppsss

good deal its nice to know what they are looking for, and now i know what to post every day
edit on 1-3-2012 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Obama's Dictionary of Watch Words (First Edition) I reckon...

Thanks for the list! Unfortunately I fear it is too late. I use many of those words on a daily basis, as I suspect many of you do.

Woe is me... I think my door was just kicked in...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I didn't post this for a list of words for people to avoid using.

I do not wish for people to cower from the overarching surveillance of American spooks. I wish for them to realize what the spooks are doing, and to go on about their lives without having to watch their step.

What I find amazing is the capacity to even implement such a system. Do you guys have any idea of how extensive the infrastructure and systems must be for American spy networks? How many Americans are hired to work either for government spying institutions or private contractors?

Seriously, in order for this system to maintain itself and to create jobs, it must perpetuate the threat against it. This list is evidence of how the threat has expanded, justifying the need to expand the intelligence establishment built solely around spying on Americans.

And I am really being generous by stating Americans here, because no doubt the US government is handing out suspicious information on individuals to allied countries, such as my own.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I didn't see the word Hitler anywhere on that list.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Interesting list. I've never worried about what I've written, or spoken. If anyone's listening they'll be bored to death anyway. I plan to share this list wherever I can, and will definitely have some fun using all those words to keep them busy.

I use Twitter for my social media. Hurricane season will be coming up soon. I'm planning to go shopping at Target, and then to Subway, and then I'll be making a stop to get gas when I'm done. It's too warm to snow where I am.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hm.

It stands to reason that it doesn't matter the choice of words used, but the very fact they are conveyed...with one another.

It doesn't matter what words are said because everything is contraband in today's police state governments.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Dimitri (OP),

Why did you post this list again? You knew this was already on the forums? You even posted in the thread where the information was first released.

DARPA investing in "Avatar" robot surrogates for US soldiers

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

www.usconstitution.net...

I left a link in case anyone "important" forgot about that thing called the Constitution.
me exercise my right to remind them about those important words written long ago right here on ATS. Fear, be afraid, we are watching the very words you speak. That to me is crazy because I was always told when I was younger that sticks and stones would break my bones, but words could never hurt me.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
Dimitri (OP),

Why did you post this list again? You knew this was already on the forums? You even posted in the thread where the information was first released.

DARPA investing in "Avatar" robot surrogates for US soldiers

What does this thread have to do with the DARPA-Avatar thread?

And yeah, I posted it again. Such a thing is allowed where a thread can be posted again in the BAN forum because this forum is of more general discussion, and higher frequency of visitors, than the "New World Order" forum. If I had not searched for the specific thread first, I wouldn't have even known that it was on this site because I, like others as it seems to be, only frequent a few select forums on here.

And as I asked you in the other thread where you were getting all j'accuse on me- you have a problem with this?

I just re-checked your DARPA-Avatar thread and saw absolutely nothing to do with this thread. And even if it was mentioned there, it wasn't the main topic of your thread so I don't even understand what your problem is.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Already posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join