It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

Yes indeed you are correct with what you posted. The reason why we are here is because the Devil seen God and denied him while seeing him! Humans don't have the pleasure to see him until they die and yet most still believe he exist. Don't you see the greatness and purpose in that.

Well, I see the purpose in that anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMMichael

I ask you the same questions:

Why does God only accept faithful people into heaven regardless of their sins?

Why are good people who do good things but believe something else doomed to an eternity in hell?

Do people who do horrible acts to other people but confess their sins and "feel bad" or whatever you want to call it still get accepted into heaven? And if so why?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel

I don't mean to be an ass but if your him message me where exactly in the world you live in.

Get ready people.

This n00b Trool is now going to try to blah blah your unanswerable questions that a true angel could answer.

hahahahahaha

Let the questions begin.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMMichael
By Gabriel's request, I am here, Michael the Archangel. I'll be making an introduction post within the next hour.

Welcome Michael regards Michael (my name)
I have a sword too - it kills only lies not souls

edit on 2-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

No disrespect but I'm left speechless.... Well, let us just say that Gabriel will not be born of the flesh of women. He is an Arch Angel in the heavenly realm appointed as an exalted messenger of G-d to mankind. Well I see another one is deceived in these last days. It's a scary world! The deception is HIGH on planet earth.

edit on 2-3-2012 by Egyptia because: further thought

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

I ask you the same questions:

Why does God only accept faithful people into heaven regardless of their sins?

Why are good people who do good things but believe something else doomed to an eternity in hell?

Do people who do horrible acts to other people but confess their sins and "feel bad" or whatever you want to call it still get accepted into heaven? And if so why?

No one knows.

Edit: I'm trolling. As is Michael.

*edit: Gabriel. As it Gabriel.
edit on 2-3-2012 by IAMMichael because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2012 by IAMMichael because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The crazy is strong in this thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Epic Troll Thread. Cant believe this is on the front page.

Wish an Admin would take this down or lock the thread it is going no where and is obviously ... beyond weird. The mentality of some people i just dont understand how they are this easy to fool.

edit on 2-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
The crazy is strong in this thread.

I can't.. even..

I'm truthfully just rendered speechless at this point.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Trolling - I am shocked and here I was thinking you were the real deal
By the way Gabriel is a better typer than you

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

you're right no "one" knows. i don't expect humans to know the answer, i expect an "angel" to know the answer. hence why i asked.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Well darn. He always was dad's favorite!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Its Chip Griffin isnt it from the other place ' deity type creations' forum ?

I recognise the same errors in grammar and spelling , similiar doom message etc - only then you claimed to be one of the two witness' of revelation , also that part about you being born with two front teeth is lifted straight from the life of Ivan the terrible czar of Russia in the 16th - a holy man told his mother before he was born that she would have a son born with his two front teeth - one to consume the russians with and the other to consume the tartars .

if your not chip I do apologise - but you'll forgive me i'm sure if I dont buy into your angelic authority at this time .

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Epic Troll Thread. Cant believe this is on the front page.

Wish an Admin would take this down or lock the thread it is going no where and is obviously ... beyond weird. The mentality of some people i just dont understand how they are this easy to fool.

edit on 2-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

No this is the Gray area - Gabriel believes who he is and I for never disput who a person says they are if that is what they truly believe - What is important is what is in his heart and soul - let him be

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

By Gabriel's request, I am here, Michael the Archangel. I'll be making an introduction post within the next hour.

Hey man...I am all for freedom of belief but when someone comes on and broadcasts their immortality and then drags another fool into the scene as a fellow immortal....well I believe we have hoax defined.

In all seriousness...I personally feel that folks should be free to think whatever they want to think...even if I personally think it is ridiculous...

If these folks want to represent Zeus...welll..that's fine...I don't care...the real power out there will make itself known when the time is right...aside from that...I am an agnostic and I really don't care....

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

I have no doubt that St. Michael, St. Raphael, St. Gabriel, and other angels are at work here on earth. However, I am also very sure that the OP of this thread is not 'THE' angelic St. Gabriel. There are those who believe in guardian angels. There are those that believe in fallen angels. Only time will tell to see if they are there. I'm thinking there is something to angels being active on earth ... I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
First of all: Angels do not get "born" in a human..

A sign of the apocolypse .. for the first time ever ... I agree with sHuRuLuNi ...
A sure sign that someone is NOT an angel ... a belly button.

edit on 3/2/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Since Saints are humans who lived their lives for God I dont think you can rightfully call any Angel a Saint. Angels never lived so they cannot be saints.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes but Michael has a better sense of humour - Does God like or tell jokes I wonder

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Hi Odinson , please tell me your not still following chip the woman hating , anger issues witness of revelation are you - remember all those posts on discernment my friend

BTW - I hope you and the family are all well , God bless you mate .

Muratada

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod

Hey man...I am all for freedom of belief but when someone comes on and broadcasts their immortality and then drags another fool into the scene as a fellow immortal....well I believe we have hoax defined.

In all seriousness...I personally feel that folks should be free to think whatever they want to think...even if I personally think it is ridiculous...

If these folks want to represent Zeus...welll..that's fine...I don't care...the real power out there will make itself known when the time is right...aside from that...I am an agnostic and I really don't care....

I totally agree that people should be able to believe whatever they believe. If someone really believes they're an angel, there isn't anything wrong with that.

The only reason we're making a stink is that there are so many threads that deserve so much more attention than this one. This made the front page. Freedom of expression is fine, but threads like these greatly takes away from thread space. Love and light to you. xx

edit on 2-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yes but Michael has a better sense of humour - Does God like or tell jokes I wonder

I'd like to think so. 2 Kings 2:23-25 is a good example.

Bunch of kiddies called Elisha bald so he had them mauled by bears.

Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair... fuzzy wasn't fuzzy because he was actually Elisha and fuzzwuzzy ate children!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join