It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Gabriel's On Earth

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer
reply to post by IAMGabriel

Please allow me to introduce myself I am a man of mystery and true wealth
Raziel who knows nothing
Favorite outlook "There is a belief on earth that we are all pieces of a God whose body is the cosmos. While this is an idea I would never promote among humanity, I find it has a certain appeal, this spark of divinity. My mind betrays me however. All the evidence says that God is dead or dying, and what does that make us? Worms living in a corpse, feeding off the remains of a being so large we can't even begin to comprehend Him."

For some reason when I started to read your post, I heard the Rolling Stones Sympathy for the Devil start up in my head. Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. After that is was simply distasteful.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
And can you please answer these questions logically and not with a bunch of religious mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Azadok

Pretty weird for a god to create us in his image and then constantly test us to see if we measure up. I mean come on, if we are in his image shouldnt we be pretty damn near perfect. Why would we need to be tested?

It was Humans who created God in their image.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMGabriel
reply to post by artistpoet

First, i like to thank everyone for there nice comments especially after my hard to swallow claim.

Artist poet. I find the simple things in life amazing, just like seeing a bird go about it's everyday business or even just two people having a simple conversation i find myself astonished and just blessing them for caring for one another. What i find hard is that it's hard for me personally to have a personality. i find it hard to just see people suffer when i hear or see suffering i suffer to. It's like i have no life for me but i only live for others feelings. I cry because i just want everyone in the world to be happy and have what they desire but it's not meant to be that way.

Actually it was meant to be that way but the freakin church took that away from the people of earth and instead installed a system where we beg from our creator and hope that we are worthy. We should never suffer if we are made in the image of a god. We should never have to suffer or want but Oh well...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Night Star

Gabriel fell from heaven onto earth for bout 21 years for not obeying one of his commands by God fully(i turn 21 tommorow so will see if anything happens lol). (Dobiel took his place in heaven) Gabriel could also be considered a "dark angel" since he is one of those in charge of mass extinction....which isn't the most happy, comforting thing out there!
edit on 1-3-2012 by IAMGabriel because: spelling error

Whoa fella, I thought you were Gabriel. If so why do you speak about yourself in the third person ? Karen is very confused and she wants clearer answers.

link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

i believe you.. i am starting to become a stronger believer then i ever was. i opened my eyes and realized alot of things that god helps me out and offers to me and its just up to me to take that offer or to dismiss it. i have been studying a website "http://www.wingmakers.co.nz" ,which is about becoming like a angel pretty much and ive been practicing it alot for the last 2 weeks.. i believe in you and would like to aide you as one of your troops.

as for anyone else call me crazy or what ever but it doesnt matter to me

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Happy Birthday tomorrow. Seeing as you will be of legal drinking age....are you and Michael going out to celebrate your birthday? I'm curious, just how human you Angels are.

They can only drink sacramental wine.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX
reply to post by ofNight

Wow, good catch, Night! I'm really surprised you were able to find that so easily. I wouldn't have even thought to look for it.

It takes a particular distrust of your fellow man.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am the second coming of christ.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

reply to post by ofNight

Wow, good catch, Night! I'm really surprised you were able to find that so easily. I wouldn't have even thought to look for it.

It was by pure coincidence!

I was looking up the angel Gabriel, it was one of the first results that came up for Y! Answers and the response seemed familiar.

OP get's an A for effort.

OP showed zero effort in getting his information but you give him an A ? Talk about grading on a curve.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
By Gabriel's request, I am here, Michael the Archangel. I'll be making an introduction post within the next hour.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yep original sin is but the sin of religion - creating fear - Follow our teachings or it is the flames of Hell for you - What a truly evil thing to do to people - Sex is wrong and a sin if you do not have a certificate of marraige ie sec licence from some clown in a costume pretending to be a spoke person for our Creator.
Bow down upon your knees in worship of their imaginary God.
I believe in a Creator and also Jesus but not theirs they stole and corrupted truth for their own agenda.
The kingdom of heaven is within not in a building where no god or angel has ever appeared but for the lies or imaginings of charlatans in pantomime clothes
ps spelt sex wrong ie sec I should know better I have done it often enough

edit on 2-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If you search "he (the Mahdi) will lead (an army) towards Syria, with (angel) Gabriel" on google read the first result. It's of islamic prophecy that "he (the Mahdi) will lead (an army) towards Syria, with (angel) Gabriel at the fore front and (angel) Michael in the middle". We are both here now waiting for the anti-christ to show himself to the world. It's too late for he is already here! Just waiting for the perfect time to show himself. Hate me or believe, the time to pick sides is near.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

reply to post by Azadok

Pretty weird for a god to create us in his image and then constantly test us to see if we measure up. I mean come on, if we are in his image shouldnt we be pretty damn near perfect. Why would we need to be tested?

It was Humans who created God in their image.

BINGO!

As an agnostic...I can tell you my opinion...IF there is a power out there...it is nothing at all like the holy warriors want to portray it for their power position's sake...I am pretty sure it is far-far above our comprehension and understanding....but maybe that is just my opinion....either way...I invite everyone to read the Councils of Nicea and the Councils of Constantinople...perhaps this will help you understand why things are perceived the way they are...right or wrong...

Here ya go...I had this stored...

titles of the major meetings to edit and confirm the contents of The Holy Bible

The First council of Nicea 325 CE

The First Council of Constantinople 381 CE

The second Council of Constantinople 553 CE

The third Council of Constantinople 680-681 CE

The second Council Of Nicea 787 CE

And those are the ones that I know of off the top of my head and are historically recorded…but I think that is enough to show it has been edited several times…and probably a lot more that we don’t know about.

Sorry folks....it is a work of men with a hope of godliness included....

edit on 3/2/2012 by Damrod because: Because...i needed a moment to think...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMMichael

I don't mean to be an ass but if your him message me where exactly in the world you live in.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by ofNight

It takes a particular distrust of your fellow man.

It takes research and a coincidence, nice try though.

Originally posted by ofNight

reply to post by ofNight

It was by pure coincidence!

I was looking up the angel Gabriel, it was one of the first results that came up for Y! Answers and the response seemed familiar.

OP get's an A for effort.

OP showed zero effort in getting his information but you give him an A ? Talk about grading on a curve.

Sarcasm isn't your forte, is it?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Who knew crazy was trending right now?
edit on 2-3-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMMichael

I don't mean to be an ass but if your him message me where exactly in the world you live in.

I live within you, I am your mind, I am your soul -- look and you shall see.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Who knew crazy was trending right now?
edit on 2-3-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

Now that I can agree with!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If you search "he (the Mahdi) will lead (an army) towards Syria, with (angel) Gabriel" on google read the first result. It's of islamic prophecy that "he (the Mahdi) will lead (an army) towards Syria, with (angel) Gabriel at the fore front and (angel) Michael in the middle". We are both here now waiting for the anti-christ to show himself to the world. It's too late for he is already here! Just waiting for the perfect time to show himself. Hate me or believe, the time to pick sides is near.

Gabriel with all respect I chose long ago - I wish no harm upon any they bring harm upon themselves

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join